The Corroboree
Torsten

Forum upgrade happening in the next few days.

I don't know whether to plonk this request here, or start a new thread...???.

Hmmm?, I shall plonk it here....

Hey Torsten :) ,I was wondering if the amount of 'Recent Topics' could be increased to a number greater than 5, like maybe 8 -ish?. The reason being is sometimes I miss stuff.

:)

EDIT: To explain further... The 'recent topics' listed on the right of the main page is what i am referring to.

Have you tried the "View New Content" in the top right? It does that all of that and more.

Have you tried the "View New Content" in the top right? It does that all of that and more.

See my post above yours , lol. Its just when i am in a bit of a hurry and check the forum, and i look at what the recent topics are, but don't really have time to read everything. I dont want to miss out on a give away of like giant Lophophora or anything .

I had never used the 'View new content' , but checked it out after my request here, and see it can show me what i need... :blush: Sorry !!!

See my post above yours , lol. Its just when i am in a bit of a hurry and check the forum, and i look at what the recent topics are, but don't really have time to read everything. I dont want to miss out on a give away of like giant Lophophora or anything .

I had never used the 'View new content' , but checked it out after my request here, and see it can show me what i need... :blush: Sorry !!!

Missed your other post, my bad :P

Great tool, though

"View New Content" is awesome, it's always the first thing I look at when I log in. :)

• Like 1

i only use 'view new content', and sometimes a thread seems to fly under my radar for a long time, so this is just a warning that on rare occasions it can fail you.

This forum needs more shrubbery.

Sheesh, people. the upgrade is done.Just deal with it.

Another option is to simply subscribe to every forum. That way you get an email every time a new thread is started and will never miss anything. It also means that you don't have to actually visit SAB to find out about a new thread, so it gives you the best chance of being the first in line for that free giant lophophora, especially if you have email notifications on your phone or are at a computer a lot.