The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mutant

drunks zone /// mutant's unmoderated thread

NOTE: This was written during a session between under- the -alchohol -influence, and moderately-drunk... all along)

"Alcohol more than ANY other drug has the potential to make you display the most disgusting traits of the human race"

nice phrase to quote

BUT

I was discussing with a friend the other day, that scene in Trainspotting, when they realise the baby is dead (sorry for the spoiler for those who havent seen it)

thus I am not sure it depends exactly on the drug, especially in troubled people. and I am sure speedfreex have done someseriously "wrong" shit.

even psychedelic heads did some serious shit, like Manson. Or someone big in our scene? Take timothy leary for instance... I wont say mcKenna , because he's kind of cool, but yeah him!! he supposedly have had to be better than that , fucking messiah syndrome, whos gonna take you seriously now idiot???

anyways.... so IMO and IME , its not the drugs - its fucking you... if you think otherwise, maybe you dont know yrself enufff

hey these last days I had my nephew visit. (oh did I mention she lives in another city so I dont get to see her very often, and so funny , there was a stupid-uncle thing hidden in me revealed by my sister having a kid . She completely changes me when she is around, and of course , habit wise too, and even more these days as she is more and more aware of what the fuck is going on around here... thus more interesting... why go swimming with yo nephew fucing stoned? or sit to play with playmobils stoned? not me... thankfully... She's a happy and adorable little 3.5 yo. )

among other things I did these days, some of the most important, extraordinary or plain weird (the "nephew's here family union weird kind of thing) was:

1)Singing the main theme song of a theater play I used to love when young and now the newphew knows and loves, along with me playing the keyboard and me , my nephew and MY MOM, singing along , quite passionately, like its the most natural thing. Gold... The best thing to bring me and my mom closer right now, as I want to talk with her some way for some shit... Note I am not a "real" musician and my relationships with family are more literate than emotional, so I dont usually play some instrument and the family sings along. This might have really hit the nail on the Venus in Capricorn. WOrds cant capture the feeling.

sidenote: I actually heard the fucking song some 20+ years after I last heard it... this is some serious fucking good childs and maybe adults theater act, anywayz, I heard it when returning from swimming , watching my nephew singing the words and me analyzing to my sister who revolutionary the act suddenly seemed to me , and all that stuff - my sister going at me like "hey you have to analyse everything , dont you? " . I actually want to cover / RMX or sequel the fucking song... the keyboard version we play with the kid is also awesome.

2) literally improvising with the nephew, and actually making up a real song through this rehearsal, actually, 2 songs I think, but we remember only one... When we did the first improv, and it worked, she was like, "hey, mutant, lets make another.... - neednt i say, she was making up the lyrics in real time.... anywayz my sister captured some of this shit... cant wait until she's bigga! let alone all those 30+ keyboards I have gathered those last year, are already starting to make up for their money in myheart me playing with the kid with them.

3) building with the kid more than 4 or 5 types of rock and sand castles, at the coast when swimming, each one different than the other, me immensely enjoying in myself, in a creative way I mean.. and of course the kid is loving it... its really awesome she loves playing with me and I love playing with her... one of a hell of a start of a friendly relationshiip... btw, one of the casttles, the sand one, has the shape of the spear, as in saggitarrius, knock knock

note: well actually I build the hole (swimming pool, lake) and the walls (casstle, whatevear) myself, but the kid is cooperating and not demolishing, y;now, kind of being the "general" of the build, ordering me to get working, lol, and I dont take orders well..... simply awesome, some of our worx were worx of art!

4) repairing an air pump I had with a McGyuver trick (yeah!!) and bloat a fuckin kid boat i had lying around (suspect of loosing air) , and remembered how awesome it is, and how I have always enjoyed this since a kind , including giveing rides with boat to my nephew...

among other things

PS:

Rigger, some friends of mine have told me , that way you talk and act, someone might beat you up... And if it is a heated moment, I reply, "so be it, I will be proud to be beaten for my opinions" , and it is usually around some idiot who feels proud to be greek.. but I am not an idiot... I will not confront and talk bullshit to someone with is obviously easily violent and all... and I got a way with words to fuck up every dude that falls into the trap of talking to me and being somewht fascist. fascists, racists, fucking conservatives are fucking ashamed of wut they are....

knowledge dudes, knowledge!

lots of fucking drunks are known today.... despite they were drunks

they had talent, they had something to offer, something to say...

maybe the the fucking booze helped them to... maybe to some it prevented them from being even better human beings... buts thats the way it goes

no black + white shit

In my book, and my natal chart agrees with me and I agree with it,

I am really prone to acting out like a child more than most males...

why?

I am a double Sagitarius , for starters... I dont know why... I take life so seriously and so lighly at the same time.. this has hardly changed in years... I am still the same in this... of course when in a realationship, or when your nephew is born, or you first interact with the nephew and all that shit... they change you... but you got the SELF

I have always confronted, and clearly theoretically but also practically rejected, as a character, but also politically , the notion of playing by society norms and all that fucking phony bullshit everyone bows to. I mean the real bullshit things , the surface things, the "what would other people think about this or that, when they see you do the X " - fuck that, dont think like that... each one is an individual. you cant let stupid ideas or stupid parents fuck up what you can be...

anyways, I believe a lot in self-awareness... its both a great interest of mine, and an actual excercise and should I dare to say , research of mine

PS2:

And yeah, I know I cant write (and I want to write, I claim to wanna write some 3 or 4 books) being a drunk.. dont know... should be easier nowadays with the pc, but, I cant properly think in text when really drunk... So I should either switch so some up-R or simply try get alcohol out of my daily life.

PS3: Peace, love and passion... and fuckz\ should I add , knowledge, fucking wisdom? peace!@

I understand what your saying,

With that comment I did mean to emphasis "potential" more. Alcohol doesn't make everyone stupid all the time but when it does it can be pretty bad.

I wasn't really comparing it to addiction or abusers of other drugs I mean just take 4 random groups of 5 guys, give one group a pill, the others some pot, meth and the last a shit load of alcohol and I know which one has the more potential to be violent or vandalize.

My main Issue I guess is with the way alcohol is compared to other drugs. Get caught smoking a J to chill on a sat night and many people think your the scum of the earth and will kill their children. Don't get me started on what they would think if they saw harder drugs being used! So many drug have so many rules attached (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) eg. Lsd people will start listing rule by rule if you ever dare take it but alcohol seems to have the attitude of yeah go knock yourself out just don't drive home!

This is harmful for people using the drug If you do any other drug you are made to feel a bit scummy after a while even just occasional use. Get blind drunk every night and in some circles you are raised to hero status! This kind of thinking is not good for anyone, the user or the people around them.

It then creates the premise that if one drug is ok to abuse they all are, then you get those idealist freaks that think abusing one drug is ok because they aren't doing another. All drugs are harmful when abused and abuse is only really definable by common sense, the user and the affect on their lives and health. It's not as simple as just putting a number on it. Take alcohol for example 2 standard drinks is so unrealistic. Who drinks 2 standard drinks at a party? This sort of rubbish just makes you discard any health information as being not worth consideration.

Anyway on the behavior aspect It usually comes down to the user of any drug as to how bad they are under the influence so I accept shitty people will be shitty no matter what they take. My comments are generalized, Im just saying like with any other drug be careful!

Btw: I know your not stupid with arguing with violent people I just mean (in my case at least) your radar for how violent or dangerous people are is way off when your drunk..

Really I think all drugs can be useful in certain situations, should all be legal and should have a lot more detailed user information and studies available. I don't even think the number of drug users would increase dramatically.

yeah i dont want to cause a rift but...

i see alot of excuses in this thread, and not much else to back up the claim... except lack of self control.

which no matter if its water, food or drugs, lack of self control will end in problems.

yet i see all this blaming on the drug, and not looking inside themselves, and maybe that was the problem? maybe that ego got out of hand?

i would have thought this community of all, would understand people are DIFFERENT. not everyone gets abusive and aggressive intoxicated.

But no, its a this vs that mentality as usual.

yeah some tradition was, if 2 people (who did know eachother) had a problem, put a bottle down and they don't leave till its finished.

usually by the end of the bottle, both have opened up and problems are solved.

Hey, I think this point was made several times but its an important one so I have no problem with it being made again or again for that matter. But maybe generalizing the whole thread as being of "this vs that" mentality is a little heavy handed. In fact I make a point specifically to this mentality and how harmful it can be when used to justify ones own problems with abuse.

Again not trying to make an attack but did you read my last post? My only reason for wanting to know is that if I think I am making a point which is being interpreted as being the exact opposite then I will take the time to try and be clearer when making a post.

A lot of my points are aimed at younger inexperienced users also. I think all substances can be used safely by the right person at the right time but remember we don't all start out with knowledge and responsibility. Some points need to be made in an attempt to let people safely pass through the passage until they are educated and responsible. I thought this was implied but this is poor judgement on my behalf

Anyway Im off to get all my work done so I can enjoy a few beers and a couple of J's tonight. all this talk has made me pretty keen for it :)

On another note, I think what makes this site so great is that for the most part people are able to discuss sometimes controversial topics in a controlled and thoughtful manner. Part of what makes this place enjoyable is the ability to put forward your views on something and listen to those of others without belittlement, accusation or "im right your wrong" responses. The worst part about these responses is that many times a great view has been overshadowed by emotion. The comment then makes others feel bad or hesitant to express themselves rather than put forward what may be a valuable point to the people involved in the discussion. At the same time having flaws is part of being human (wish I had a dollar for each of mine), its pretty hard to do everything you know you should do all the time so sometimes you have to cut others a bit of slack.

hey CT, I think its a pretty nice discussion so far... in psychs communities lots of people believe alcohol is the devil, so I think we got some really nice opinions here... and honestly, I would be disappointed if this point of view (alcohol is the devil) wasn't represented in the posts in this thread!

f.e. gtarman's point of view

Rigger>

I mean just take 4 random groups of 5 guys, give one group a pill, the others some pot, meth and the last a shit load of alcohol and I know which one has the more potential to be violent or vandalize.

being violent is only one side of being a dick... remember I might become a combo of enthousiastic and aggressive talker when drunk... Some people are having trouble to be able to talk at all.... verbal fascism, in a way.... there are millions ways for humans to be dicks, or plain evil... either way its not fair to give one dude ONE pill, the other SOME pot, and the last one gets SHITLOADS of alcohol... you got to give them all shitload of meth pills and all..

let me propose another fairer experiment..

take 3 people, one is prone to violence, one is more blanced out with high self-control and one who is non violent..

DAY1: take them guys and give them a nice dose of speed

DAY3: take them guys out and give them several benzo pills

DAY5: take them guys out and get drunk

DAY7: take them guys home and get really stoned

note how each character reacts to each drug

then start making combos as well...

or think of a psychotic... any drug could serve as a trigger for fucking up... from some speed, to some pot... then if a person with bi-polar or psychotic tendencies drinks a bit, nothing happens ....

"alcohol seems to have the attitude of yeah go knock yourself out just don't drive home!"

I get waht you're saying..... BUT, its easy to take man, its doesn't have to have rules lik psychs.... what wrong with that? its a social lubricant and euphoric sedative, you drink it mostly when you're with people.

I think what you are saying has to do more with the bad laws, rather than people make heros of drunks.. its simply acceptable from society, so yeah, get drunk stupid, people might laugh thinking you are cute, openly smoke a joint and people give you suspicious looks.. but the law, society and maybe its also more related to how alchol abuse is generally perceived in oz.... again you cant blame the drug as people decided "hey this is legal and this and this (coffee, nicotine and alcohol), all the other shit are illegal and addictive", lol...

"our radar for how violent or dangerous people are is way off when your drunk.."

no, not me ... because the debate, the whole point, and the aggression is always in the focus of the talk.... chances are that people who are open to violence when drunk might burst, might loose control, even if they have little or limited tendency to be violent..... I rarely loose control of my words... and when I do I know its "safe" to do...

I am not the regular drunk nor the regular pothead so I like to discuss individual stories...

I got a radar for lies, a radar for fascists and all, and "my aura" doesnt "allow" such people come closer to even talk to me... and if I decide to talk to them I probably have a "plan" - strategy: luring him into talking then fuck him up exposing him the fascist he is.... this is of course done in fromnt of other people, no reason for ridiculing and publicly insult a fascist or [a stupid moron who insists his stupid ideas are brilliant and (what do you know) the truth], unless other people are watchjing .... in the weird occasion I did not calculate right, and the person attacks me, physically lets say, he is even more exposed as a fascist, I am proven right.... but this never happened so far.... I actually think its more likely to have a friendly person punch me for something I said, rather than some unknown dude with which I talk politics and shit...

or maybe there are simply not enough violent people around me.. maybe I dont get to the right clubs :P

anyways its a system of having self-defined ethics in ones life and staying true to them with the way you live and behave....

when I was younger, blind-drunk , I got violent once... I attacked a public phone, that's how non-violent I am

Yeah I agree with every one of your points Mutant.

I agree violence is only one issue with drunkenness. I know sometimes I am prone to "putting my foot in it" if im not careful when drunk. I can also think something is funny and go on a bit to long sometimes at the expense of someone's feelings. It cool now im aware of it but I used to wake up the next day and think "maybe that guy didn't appreciate the jokes I was cracking about his weight gain all night" It probably made the night uncomfortable for him and I probably wouldn't like it done to me. It's cool to have a joke but when drunk I can be prone to losing track of how long I have been continuing it. These are a lighthearted look at it but when I say that alcohol can cause bad traits to arise I was thinking of much more than the scope of the discussion.

Again these are all things which can be controlled if one is aware of them.

-examples of drugs effecting groups

( the dosage was a poor description of what I feel is a common night for groups and to put them on a similar level of intoxication. 1 - 2 pills is a decent night * 14 years ago in Australia at least!!** and I don't think increase dosage would change the outcome in most cases, although increasing the ice may get a bit of increased arrogance and shit speaking!)

I agree my example of the groups of guys wasn't complete. When I wrote it I was actually thinking of which group I would want a friend/family to pass by themselves late at night. Again it depends on many factors mostly the people in the group; but in general, the alcohol induced group could potentially try to show off or make trouble where as the group on pills is probably going to chew your ear off. ( If unfamiliar with the term it means talk crap for ages!) that may clear up some confusion.

But you can pass happy friendly drunks also.

I was also a bit narrow in my example of intoxication reducing judgement of dangerous people. I meant to also include situations. The guy your arguing with may be cool but the guy listening in the back you don't notice may not be. I have often been in situations where many people wanted to beat me whilst completely unaware! (apparently I danced with some guys girls) What im saying is just be aware of the whole picture when your out. The location, the people in it and how your actions may get you in trouble. (sometimes I prefer to think I was lucky I didn't get into trouble depending on what I've been saying/doing) same idiots just look for fights on a fri/sat and are just looking for an opening.

- relaxed attitude toward drinking

I also don't really have the problem with peoples lax attitude toward drunkenness but more the double standards and false sense of security it brings. If you enjoy a drink why desire to take away the enjoyment of others because it differs from what you do ( as long as it isn't hurting anyone) The fact alcohol is legal shouldn't mean people can make strong, condemning judgements on things they know nothing about. I dislike this in people no matter what the subject really. It is also that some of these rules (with other drugs) are designed to keep people safe and I think the education (not the discrimination) should cover alcohol more extensively in an attempt to keep the drinker and the people around them safe. Again this depends on the person but you can get yourself in just as much trouble with a bottle as a tab/pill and my main concern is that is overlooked with this relaxed attitude.

One thing I think you would love Mutant would be to go to a dance/rave/club where alcohol is the secondary thing people are doing, and have a few drinks and discuss your views. Im not saying one scene is better than the other but I think you would enjoy the experience as the two scenes are surprisingly different.

One thing I have to point out is I have enjoyed alcohol excessively for many years of my life and now (karma?) I live on a street with two pubs! so I guess I see a lot of the bad sides as well as my own fun times. ( I could sell tickets to what goes on out the front of my joint on Saturday nights!)

You sound like a fun guy to have a drink with. After all, you need to have a few people let lose for a good night! We cant always sit there biting our tongues and being afraid of offending all the time or life would be really boring! I know when I drink most people don't know if im going to sing, dance, play fight until something breaks, debate, rant or attempt a stand up comedy routine. So for myself all these rules are possibly more appropriate than just your average drinker

Sorry for the long post! You know they say its hard to make something easy but easy to make it hard.... this applies to my posts for sure!

lets be totally honest here.

Alcohol makes everything better!

having some e or shrooms or cid? drink 2 or 3 beers first, will be HEAPS better. and another few later on. but i didn't think that was the point of this discussion.

me personally, ive never been violent drunk, and never had any confrontation, and i went out ALOT!

got to remember, you are treated based on what your projecting. its a 2 way street. if you continually have problems then who really is causing the problems?

I would drink more if it didn't (sometimes randomly) give me the most debilitating migraines i've ever known (bar glandular fever).

on the upside the 2 panadeine extas + 2 nurofen plus taken to quell the headache have never been more appreciated.

Yep Alcohol mixes great with anything! I went back and edited one of my long stories about all my favorite combos because I was worried It was a bit off topic but spot on CT. In fact most drugs I mix with Alcohol for full enjoyment.

I actually have never been in a serious drunken fight!

I am very surprised you guys haven't encountered some form of drunken violence/aggression but it really depends where you go. I honestly never feel in danger anywhere I go though but I do get concerned for others I care about. I know I have let a few people off the hook in my time and I pray if a loved one gets a bit carried away, someone else would do the same, not jump at the opportunity to do some serious damage.

It has got worse also over the years I feel. It seems some people just don't want to get along and actually enjoy spending the night ruining that of others which is a bit sad. But there are still heaps of cool people who just want to have a great time.

It seems lots of what you're suggesting come from the drinking culture there and your experience ...

the traditional greek way of drinking is not in clubs with loud musics, its in taverns with food, cozy atmosphere and talking.

its not in some sorry ass pub filled with "bogans", its beers by the sea, eating something and watching the sunset.

At least thats how I see it

Greek people are familiar with violent drunks with all the engishmen, irish and scotch men that come for party time in greek islands in the summer and drink to stupor. TV news show it too... Oftentimes the tourists get into fights with tourists of another country and all that shit... When I was living in germany as a student, all of us drunk in the dorm-house club, but the irish guys where the ones who got into fights most, notably with the german who 'ruled' the club. Hot tempered? Or just bored? I should note these irish dudes where also football fans (fanatics?) and all that idiot shit..

Football hools in greece are really violent in the fights in between them, whatever drugs they're using, so its rather a mentality and personality thing... Violent people (or with such tendencies) are magnetised by a variety of violent 'hobbies' , from martial arts to football hooligansm to neonazi "political action" .. Some might take up starting drunk fights in the pubs... We dont really have it that often here though among us... or at least in the clubs/pubs.... Some dude will always get more drunk and act silly or tend to be violent... but this is rarely generalised, its not so "regular" in pubs to feat. regular violent fights and all ...

So its not really I dont have personally encountered violent drunks, just not beeing actually involved in such a fight... but then again it all depends.... what kind of pub-club it is, what kind of people go there etc.. I personally like to go to places I know and like the owner and the people than hand around there... not to some random stupid club... And I actually like more places (not club nor pub) , like a cheap tavern, where you can eat as well as drink your beer, and talk, no loud music and all.. we got such spots by the sea here, or at the mountain, with a nice view and all...

then there's the "hey come to my home tonight to play music and improvise, I got beer and all " - this is also cheaper, since I will normally drink at least 2.5 ~ 3 litres of beer in a session...

re>> rave scene>>

in fact I dont like to do rave drugs in rave parties, unless there are some uppers and its a music I like and fits uppers, like hard techno or hardcore techno / gabba .... havent done this in a long time.... even did this with drum + base parties when I was in germany.... but since this is rather rare here (rave parties, let alone parties of my liking), I much prefer to be on beers, maybe a couple Js as well , f.e. in the more usual here psychedelic trance parties... or any gig / musical event....

re>> combos

I personally agree that alcohol seems to compliment uppers, but I am not so sure myself about psychs(shrooms f.e).

once I found the combination of ephedrine, beers and Js amazing, almost as good as speed... nice fastcore music complimented the experience... there were kids coming at me asking "hey wut are you on?!?" and Js passed on me, only because it was so fucking obvious I was having the time of my life and actually dancing REALLY hard. Very nice times...

Alcohol ultimately compliments life nicely.

I strongly feel that any portion of alcohol blurs and blunts the psychedelic experience's most pure points. But I know some people like it that way better... I have use the combo inverted though, taking low dose mush after various stages of beer + Js, kind of psych-upper ... even then, I feel the material is kind of wasted, but it vastly transforms the experience and sobers one up.

lol I thought the greek drinking style was getting sloshed and talking mad shit on forums

i've seen too many lives fucked from alcohol dependence and in our culture I've had too many ppl disrespect

my decision not to drink so I did away with those friends to remove the negative influence ... sure theres different

drinkers, from casual all the way to full blown drunkards... some ppl are hilarious when drunk, others quite stupid.

I don't really completely agree that alcohol makes ppl honest but moreso just reveals maturity and experience.. shrugs

it is a social drug and so I think the benefits are not from alcohol whatsoever but moreso from the socializing.. we are

a social species and we long for that sort of thing

Me I was way too stupid, I drank too much, spent too much, partied too much and came out alive but not everyone did tho

heavy drinking has a price even if that comes in old age... I think overusing anything tho, is related to one's abillity to

be comfortable with themselves... television and internet just as much as drugs/alcohol... With so much noise

in our worlds we become fearful of silence, cause in silence you hear no one but yourself and foreced to deal with oneself...

its the ultimate confrontation, more difficult than picking a fight with anyone.... most minds are just too noisy and our vices

make the noise go away temporarily but the tape is still playing in the background, until we face the music... the problem

is that the beauty is so buried in the bullshit we think we love so we have to pick through the layers to find ourselves

and thats hard to want to do cause it means facing pain and the source of pain. ... but pain is the ultimate driver too...

and Like Tony Robbins says I think everyone should seek the long term pleasure which requires one to face and deal

with the pain upfront, rather than the short term pleasures which invariably lead to more pain... not saying this applies

to anyone but just how I look at it

some dance to remember

some dance to forget

i suppose

lol I thought the greek drinking style was getting sloshed and talking mad shit on forums

:lol:

I certainly cannot be blamed for not looking at my innerself , exposing and involving it in my talks and debates... I am into astrology for fucks sake, and I am atheist... I am also very interested in character analysis and all that shit, and it often sprouts in my drunken-ness, these topics of interest of mine...

But I also invade people's innerselves without asking sometimes... lol... I call this "forced psychanalysis" , I use the term psychanalysis not in the traditional way, but rather in its true greek etymological context...

///

anyways I have definately been a guy that indulges in the short term pleasures, and TBH it was never hard for me to feel pleasure, as I grew up.... I have an anti-depressant mind , hard to get bored.

I always liked the mentality 'live this day like its your last one', and like with many things, I tended and still tend to overdo it.. I even believed that limits are man-made, society norms, I didn't believe in limits so I went about to break and surpass them... well, guess what, growing teaches man limits, even the eternal child.

Then you learn that too much, is less, and bu doing too much there're limits excactly by the sheer size of the habit, the excess is already the limit....

I was telling some friends today, that after I left his house yesterday (we were drinking couple beers and smoking, he got wasted pretty soon) , I went and got another 5 and then went home , drank them etc etc.... then watered all the cacti on the roof for a looong time , then I ate quite a meal (or 2) . he is like "hey dude, dont you get hangovers?" and I am like "no" and he is like "oh, now I see who/how you act like this"

I dont get headeaches, hangovers... my body+mind dont make me pay for it, so I can keep doing it ....

this is a double edged sword... its lucky and unlucky at the same time..

lucky because I can still do this unlike younger mates who have started 'getting old' and their stomachs are complaining ...

unlucky because its not too hard to get addicted to anything, if you do it overly...

PS: Another friend some years back is wondering who come I can eat so much, so late at might and sleep properly...

I dont know, but I have found out these plast years that the combo of having drank beers and eating a lot , too late before going to bed , well my stomach cannot handle this for many years more... I think some mornings I have some acidity in the stomach... My appetite is certainly more fucked up, when I drink a lot one day...

My bowels were a bit irritaded today... AKA I have shit 3 times today I think...

PS2: alcohol was invented before the internets... If more people posted drunk instead of posting on caffeine, it would be a more interestin WWW. and more true...

PS3: alcohol makes you more true in the sense you wont think twice to say what you're thinking, and expose some things you have been hiding and so... so in a way, it can reveal some of the real inner working, that usually remains hidden.. In that way we can see real parts of a person we dont usually see... f.e. some dude is totally square, but once in a while, once a year perhaps, in a wedding or something he gets drunk and then he stands up and dances and all... people are like " hey have you seen X ever dance and be so excited before?"

That means X can dance, and if he is freed by inhibitions he can become almost a party animal.

is this a true part of X that remains hidden?

or a non-true part of X generated by drunkenness and a party atmosphere?

I choose the first...

In a way, alcohol temporarily cancels the social conditioning all of us have gone through... especially for the more opressed members of our fucked up society...

I also remembered what rigger said about bad jokes and making fun of someones weight for example...

I am not like this... I have bad sides, but this is not one of them... I most often attack what I perceive as an arrogant ignorant.

Arrogant +wisdom, now thats another thing, but I might still attack it...

The guys I have had a "beef" in here, were always of this type, not the guy with the moderate opinions and a gentle tamperament but rather the oposite.. In my head, and even more If I am drunk, such a behaviour sets you a target..

I also attack pretty harshly what I perceive as racist, sexist, even if its merely an idea.. In my head, the dudes that bullied other kids in school , will be always bullies... There's no forgiving for a such a chronic behaviour... I was not especially bullied by these guys as I worked by way around it, but I still see this dude, and in my eyes he is that young fascist soul: the worst bully in school, and it was a pretty peaceful school compared to others in the city... he is bald now, he's got 3 kids... I am like "hey which of them are they (cause there're lots of kids on the beach)" then there's some blond shit coming and kicking me repeatedly in the leg.... he is like .... "that's one" ... the dude's kid came to me and kicked me as a means to say hello ?!??!

fuck this fucker...

People whose parents have been parts of the fucked up corrupt system in greece, If they say "I know nothing about all these, all politicians are fucked and they are all the same" I get super furious and I attack... I am like " hey YOU and your parents fucked us all up - on the other hand me and my parents did not contribute to those fuckers that rules us now, so dont give me your "all politicians are the same" . Didn't your parents finance those fuckers for 20 years in our city? "

fucking furious... ignorance gets on my nerves more than stupidity...

C_T said earlier alcohol does everything bit better...

it doesnt go well with sally D .. sally D hates it when you go there drunk... it has been a long time... or is it just me??

and it actually makes some sense why she wouldn't like it ..

I know you guys get it and use them as examples to elaborate on a discussion but my examples are just that. But, so I don't give the wrong impression I want to clear up my points a little.

When your rotten drunk there is nothing you can do but most people just want to get a bit drunk to enjoy the benefits while still having a clear mind. Im saying use this clear mind because alcohols benefits can be a double edged sword even to the experienced drinker. Some which are very hard to see and may be unexpected.

-So it's confidence boost is great on a first date but think before using that confidence to perform a cool move in the car on the way home. This doesn't mean you'll be safe because you don't drive!

-It's great we can open up more after a few drinks but telling your boss how it is on your first week over a few beers isn't the great idea it seems at the time. This doesn't mean you have nothing to worry about because you don't drink with your boss!

- It's altered perception is great if your nervous in front of crowds. Saying it's altered perception may cause you to miss cues you are in a dangerous situation Don't think Whoa what does this guy do? Hang out in biker bars crackin fat jokes?!!.... No wonder he thinks people can get violent when drinking!

Alcohol is great and can offer a relaxed night, a rewarding catch up, mad party, social come up, easy come down due to it's effects. Problem is sometimes it's affects are effecting you or others around you negatively that can be hard to see at the time. You have to respect it and consider the way your perception can effect your judgement. Know when it's safe to trust your instinct and when you should control it.

Just getting worried some kids going to get into shit because he thinks not crackin' fat jokes is going to keep him safe :wink:

a long neck or a few shots of tequila isnt tha worst thing to ease the rigmorole of existance. ethyl alchol is a very powerful synergiser.if it's abused, for sure but the mutanto is agreeable here,

with any generation, there's smarties and thickies. you just hope the smarties help their own peer groups in this generation of drug and drug rc's like the research chems. my mind boggles how many intelligent kids are wasted away by imitation subs that are even close to the real experience. my gripe is that grog is a starter but the fact that the laws will allow abuse and negligence is my main gripe. love ya work mutanato

Your right, not everyone is going to be at risk I know. Problem is many people who do stupid things when they are drunk are the last ones that recognize it. Agreed a lot of those research RC's and synthetic mixes/pills carry even more unpredictability in both behavior and physical effects.

What are you guys drinking anyway?

-Beer is a staple for me. I need to mix it up a bit but never tire of it, especially in the summer.

-Bourbon Is nice. I love wild turkey and Jack's. Pre mixed can's aren't too bad but you gotta get the strong ones or else they are just too sweet. love them in winter

-Scotch is great with a bit of ice. Glenfiddich is good. Glen Morangie 10yr is even better. I think its comparable to glenfiddich 15yr.

-Never really been a Vodka fan, but ill drink it if its all that's on offer

-Wine is good with a meal but that's when ill stop.

-Grappa is absolutely horrid but it will smash you.

-Love my home brews but it's a lot of effort cleaning and sterilizing

-Jager shots are nice straight or with red bull

-Sambuca shots are pretty smooth.

-Don't really like Absinthe, It drinkable though but even after drinking a lot of it I've never had any of the claimed visuals

-Not a huge fan of ciders. One can be refreshing but they get sweet quickly. Homebrews can be better though.

I always mix my drinks if I can because when you drink a lot I get a shit taste from drinking the same thing all night. Mixing drinks doesn't increase hangovers imo. but drink too much of a cheap scotch or Bourbon and you will feel it. Generally the culprit I feel.

Love this mutant quote-

"anyways.... so IMO and IME , its not the drugs - fucking you... if you think otherwise, maybe you dont know yrself enufff"

lol inco..... :)

if you skip the "-" it flows better... but yeah its lulzy

I only drink beer for many years now... when I have broken the pattern , something interesting , but most of the times nasty happens...

that is me drinking 40 vol booze

but me know drank so now I talk like immigrant okey?

not too drank, but its enough... boy, I Love waking up early!

It's not lulzy I thought it was insightful

C_T said earlier alcohol does everything bit better...

it doesnt go well with sally D .. sally D hates it when you go there drunk... it has been a long time... or is it just me??

and it actually makes some sense why she wouldn't like it ..

they say smoking any sally is bad, and you should quid. but yet you add extra to an already bad situation and want to use it as a valid point?

oh you say the lady doesn't like at all burning??

well mate the physical euphoria I have felt by smoking plain... it was the 2nd and the 3rd time i wnt there .. really mild doses... perfect body euphoria...

and any time I did this, and this was during a small period, I was a better person afterwards (irregardelss if it was a harsh experience or a peaceful one)

I was more loving (something difficult with me), more patient, something like that ..

it was obvious enough , and I perceived it as a salvia afterglow positive effect, too bad I didn't keep doing it... at least from time to time ...

to be a more loving person...

so it seems to be a more loving person is not of great interest to me, or it should be?

man I drink too much.... since my fucking niece left I drink almsot every day

TELL ME NOT TO DRINK SO MUCH FUCKING BEER

TELL ME I SHOULD LEARN TO STOP AT 2-3 BEERS SOMETIMES (YOU FUCKING OBSESSIVE)

TELL ME I SHOULD DO A 3 DAY OFF ALCOHOL

TELL ME I SEEM TO BE ON THE VERGE OF ALCOHOLISM

BUT I AM NOT YET THERE

TELL ME I DONT REALLY WANT TO GET INTO DEEP SHIT,

EVEN IF I SEEM TO BE A HEDONISTIC BASTARD

cheers and peace