The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

dchiw ya been asleep for less than a second and ya body just rocks out a single jolt of full blown seizure?

• Like 4

DCHIW you realise 'random acts of kindness' often become 'random acts of life complication' and as a young woman you can't just go round being nice to men without them trying to catch you as their little wife or some shit like that.

A few months ago I gave the owner of my local diary a bunch of cacti and succulents, he had been robbed at knifepoint a while back and I just felt shit for him, wanted him to feel like this community wasn't just a bunch of selfish knife wielding idiots, when he expressed interest in growing some plants I thought hey I can do good here. So I did, and ever since then I have had to realise in increasingly definitive terms to be careful with random acts of life complication. Now I can't go to the diary cause every time I do he wants to come to my house, has asked where I live about 6 times, gives me hugs, actually runs out of his shop to stop me if he sees me walkin past..

..so as a result of my late good will towards strangers, today I must drink my coffee with icing sugar cause I'm too freaked to go to dairy to buy some normal sugar :(

• Like 5

^^^ Im hearing ya^^^ I have noticed after gifting plants to female friends of a friend they seem to think I must be after them. In their defence I do ooze creepiness, but geez get over yaself.

• Like 5

@ Ceres coffee with no sugar & dairy is the way to go anyway! :)
Perhaps he has no one else in his life. Either way I'm sure you've looked at the situation from all angles. But yeah sucks you're in this situation, wish I had some advice.

Edited by Brendo
  • Like 1

Shit! I never realized sugar came from cows :o. I learn something new every time I log on here :lol:.

• Like 3

dchiw society foists upon males the idea they are naught but sex-zombies

• Like 1

This is a tricky one Ceres :scratchhead: You've done nothing wrong at all. Drinking coffee with icing sugar :blink: Turn it round and give up the sweet stuff for good...

Ceres.....no worries.....once your pass your expiry date...~35 years give or take...the roles will be reversed...nature is the great equaliser... B)

in the mean time grab a male friend under your arm and visit your dairy.

Edited by Dreamwalker
  • Like 2

Dchiw - you get full on treated like a crim when buying nangs. I went into le kitchen where I live to buy a couple of boxes and right from the moment I asked for them I got such a suss attitude from the woman serving me. Statements like "Oh that's a lot, what are you making", 'ha i thought you must have been a chef" etc. To top it off half way through her serving me she up and randomly says "I just need to go check something....yeah, i'll be right back". Goes into a little store room where i can hear her talking to someone. Finally comes back and askes something about if I know how powerful they can be or some shit. Plus they were fucking expensive nangs.

dchiw you get cramps in your legs that just won't go away no matter what

dchiw ya been asleep for less than a second and ya body just rocks out a single jolt of full blown seizure?

i used to get this "myoclonic jerks" hardcore, i started taking melatonin and it's stopped,

i used to get this "myoclonic jerks" hardcore, i started taking melatonin and it's stopped,

How did you get the melatonin? don't reply if it may compromise you in any way. I simply would like to source some myself.

while I'm here..

dchiw when innocent people are being slaughtered by a criminal western regime....the most recent victim's of course being the people of Eastern Ukraine, and there's not a thing you can do about it, but bare witness and post dchiw's, sooner or later it will be our turn.

• Like 2

How did you get the melatonin? don't reply if it may compromise you in any way. I simply would like to source some myself.

chemist warehouse, 12.99 or something, take 3-5 before bed, i've been having the best sleeps i've had since i can remember

• Like 2

Dchiw you're walking in wind so ferociously cold that it flies through the layers of animal clothing you have commandeered to shelter your futile human form and actually seems to pass right through your flesh, chilling every cell to the subantartic temperature which makes mornings the bane of your current existence.

Had enuf of this slow wintery endurance battle... Where's the sun...... :(

Edit :

Lazy wind. Doesn't go around ya, goes straight thru ya instead.

Edited by Ceres
  • Like 1

Dchiw - the fuel pump gives out the day before the car is due at the mechanic. Silver lining is at least it didn't happen a week later when we are going to tassie.

Don't cha hate it when... you find someone else hunting in your secluded special spot you thought you would have all to yourself for ever ?! ( is that selfish? )

• Like 4

dchiw enoki mushrooms get all up in yo grill

Edited by bot6
  • Like 1

dchiw you are driving along and see an perfectunary good compost bin a prioper balck large plastic one one the side of the road but you are driving the sedan instaed of the 3t work van.

dang,dang,dang. i will drive back in the morrow when i;m sober but what are my chances that a sab memeber who's silent that lives in the vicinity hasnt already smelt it.

love

dchiw you can't find the dcliw thread?

dchiw you have a cut that rots and you cut and dust hoping that's enough but the rot comes back so you cut and dust and cut and dust but eventually the whole thing succumbs and you have to ditch it. sucks man i know.

Dchiw ya fart... and follow through.

I dont think this one aplies to gals? But,

Dchiw you go to take a piss, your aimed dead center of the bowl... and your penis decides its going two directions, one being the floor to the left of the toilet, the other being the right of the toilet. Friggen penises