The Corroboree

Hi Tripsis

PMed

*My other favourite peruvianus. Has quite unique spination and is extremely attractive. Only two other people I know of have this clone, which they got off me last year. 70cm - $70

*An awesome semi-monstrose bridgesii. Only two other people I know of have this clone so far - 50cm plus three pups - $70

*Spineless bridgesii - grows almost entirely spinelss with only the odd areole with a spine or two - 30cm - $35

*T. chilensis (this is an unrooted cutting). 67cm x 14cm - $60

*Icaro - 48cm - $35

*Bruce #1 - mid (40cm) with three pups (19cm, 15cm, 10cm). The pups will be cut for ease of postage. $80

*pach x rosei 2 (or maybe it's the reverse cross - not sure, but interbeing would know) - 29cm with 1 pup - $25

hey trippy, did you call the first plant M1 when you sold it last year? Peru that drops ribs one in a while..

Yeah, I think I did. You're the only person to have received this clone so far.

Fark. I was trying to resist, but I can't.

This one please: T. knuthianus - 40cm x 7cm - $25

(My wife hates these I'm-selling-all-my-plants posts.)

• Like 1

if its still for sale i will buy the #3 - 4-ribbed 50cm tip - $60?

this thread is insane, i was awake when it first got posted, i went to bed and when i got online around 10 or 11am %80 were already sold! you have an amazing garden its sad seeing these threads.

edit - I think its bruce i wanted to buy

Edited by Chef

Tripsis, you have an amazing collection, and I'm just curious to know why you are selling all these beautiful plants?

pm sent interested in The fattest and most unusual Psycho0 I've seen. Has unusual rib formations on every side. 90cm x an incredible 12cm - $100 & The fattest Super Pedro I've ever seen - 90cm x 14cm - $100.

Chilli, to answer your question, I'm selling due to a combination of moving interstate, being flat broke and the desire to not be tied down.

Consider them yours applesnail.

• Like 1

Have a correction I should point out.

"Ferret's 4-ribbed 'scalloped' bridgesii - 17cm - $25" I somehow wrote down the wrong measurements for. It is actually closer to 40cm.

So it is now:

"Ferret's 4-ribbed 'scalloped' bridgesii - 36cm - $40"

Bottom of the second post updated with a couple more semi-monstrose bridgesii clones, J3, Eileen and some others.

A seed grown semi-monstrose bridgesii. So far no one but me has cuttings of this one. It's proven to be a very interesting plant indeed, with one of the pups having terminated and having up to 25 spines on a single areole! I was thinking of keeping this one, but will reluctantly sell it.

#2 20cm for $20..

il nab that :P

A seed grown semi-monstrose bridgesii. So far no one but me has cuttings of this one. It's proven to be a very interesting plant indeed, with one of the pups having terminated and having up to 25 spines on a single areole! I was thinking of keeping this one, but will reluctantly sell it.

#4 (on the the right) - 20cm - $25

Another semi-monstrose bridgesii, the same one that is in my gallery and definitely one of my strangest. 20cm - $30

:) will pm later

I'll take this one also Tripsis if still avail? #5 - this one is by far the weirdest of all the offsets, having terminated, with areoles containing up to 25 spines and with one double areoles. 15cm - $25 i will take this fella also if still available...may have to requote postage for me...LOL..thats it not buying anymore damn cacti!

Mate devastated I missed out on those awesome crests, if you ever want to get rid of anymore like that let me know.

Should've been quicker. Amazing specimens throughout, thumbs up.

Mate devastated I missed out on those awesome crests, if you ever want to get rid of anymore like that let me know.

Should've been quicker. Amazing specimens throughout, thumbs up.

know just how you feel mate, i kinda wish Tripsis would take the pix down cos i keep breaking into tears when i see what i missed :BANGHEAD2:

I'll take the pics down once they're posted so that it's easier for people to tell what is left.

Icaro - 40cm - $35 and Eileen #2 (on the right) - 33cm - $30 if still avail i will grab em! cheers!

First posts edited to reflect what has been sent so far.

Everything arrived lovely. Thanks mate Im so very pleased! :)

Everything arrived yesterday, thanks mate I love them! :)

J.

pedro and psycho arrived this morning!...now thats what i call a cactus cutting beautiful!

& the roots left intact a bonus with autumn dawning this way many thanks mate!They will have a happy home and longetivity alongside the nice fat roseii2 cut i got from you last year! cheers! :worship:

Edited by applesnail

If these two are still available i will take them also... Bruce #2 - 77cm tip - $75 and the other Eileen #1 (on the left) - 45cm - $45 pm sent...

hey, if available: Yowie - 70cm x 9cm - $55

kewleio should be getting some awesome cuts soon :)