The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dreamwalker.

MH370 MH-17 mass murder?!

anon, you have made a claim that we were nice enough to entertain and try and discuss. when it was demonstrated to you that yours was an argument from ignorance you resorted to sweeping claims about different groups and their stance on homosexuality, while essentially challenging us to prove you wrong.

you have made claims, therefore the burden of proof to prove these claims is on you. you must demonstrate that satan is invading my soul from the planet saturn by way of the international banking system to use their abhorrent amount of current world wealth to bring in a new world order, we don't have to prove that wrong. it's already batshit crazy.

-dio

You were nice to entertain my claims? You gotta be kidding. I was just attacked for my posts without provoking anyone. I didn't say shit about any groups, I only mentioned Satan itself. and so what if I say Satanism is evil, do you think many people would argue with that? Satan is known the world over as the evil entity, but Satanism is all good hey dooood? I have no burden to prove shit to you or anyone, its up to you to decide for yourself. Forums are meant to be about sharing ideas but all you dooods want to do is reinforce your beliefs, attempt to disprove others and spread your bullshit. You have to use your own mind to work out what is going on, I cant convince anyone of anything if they are on the opposite side of the universe and I'm not trying to anyway, I'm just sharing my thoughts unlike you doods who just want to argue petty points.

No dion, you didn't demonstrate that my argument was from "ignorance". I did not "resort to sweeping claims" about anyone as you say. I never challenged anyone to "prove me wrong" either. You are just making up crap to discredit me.

What contribution have you made here? Having a go at me does not surmount to a contribution. Try and add some info or go away.

I must be on the right track if LaVeys fans want to discredit me.

Dion and Foo are Satan. :wave-finger: Take a look around, the symbols of the devil are everywhere. It exists whether its just in the mind or otherwise.

I'm meant to 'prove' to you dicks that satan exists? :devil: There it is. Derrrr.

Another thread ruined by pointless crap. Keep it on topic people.

And that helps Halcyon, haven't you ever gotten into an argument here that goes off track? it only went off topic when sum doods decided they didn't like what I was saying. I'd be happy if we all said our own ideas without starting attacks on other peoples posts. but as I said before ''I must be on the right track if LaVeys fans are trying to discredit me".

How is this off topic? The original thread title included the words "conspiracy theory". I got into talking about Satanism through the 'Trident' which the devil holds. Malaysia airlines has a trident symbol and so does Ukraine. What part of this is not related to conspiracy theories?

Just to clear it up a bit, I am not talking about the lametream (Hollywood) version of Satanism. We have been sold a fake version of Satanism, just like we are sold a fake version of everything. Anton LaVey's version of Satanism was created to convince the world that it is a kids game when in fact it is way more serious than that. Anton LaVey is a little girl compared to a real Satanist like Alistair Crowley. People in the general public do not get into the elite ranks of Satanism.blah blah blah, im crazy and wrong and anyone who says anything like this is also crazy. I just pulled all this info out of my arse, didn't do any research except watch t.v. and tomorrow I'm going to church to redeem myself, and then like all good Christians(as some fool labled me) I'll get onto corroboree to rant to psychonaughts with which I have nothing in common. :worship::BANGHEAD2::crux::devil::wave-finger::bootyshake:

You were nice to entertain my claims?

Now your getting it.

I like how anon has given me the right to make up my own mind in the absence of any proof offered by them. Makes it pretty clear what to decide. Also I would like to know this 'absolute truth' you claim to know is right and how is it more true than other absolute truths?

Lastly what makes you think your one middle eastern "god" can take on my pantheon which is not only older but all the more wiser and powerful. Your god is a child in the eyes of my many masters.

(Sorry I could not resist the further derailment)

i wanna kill everyone

satan is good, satan is our pal

i wanna kill everyone

i wanna kill everyone

i wanna kill everyone

i wanna kill everyone

didn't this have four pages?

:(

i missed the saucy stuff.

i vote that we rise up against these satanist moderators, always censoring the saucy stuff, keeping it for their own ceremonial mutual-masturbation rites.

Anon = Someone?

no, I'M chef!

edit: ohhhh, i get it. i thought that was an amusingly vague hydra accusation. but someone is actually the username.

i thought so too eatfoo, but i couldn't actually comprehend someone's post and gave up.

in any case anon, my friendly advice is to cool down for a bit and in the words of anonymous, lurk moar. IMO you started well then lost your cool.

well you guys had an interesting Friday night................shame to read some of the thread had been deleted............it certainly belongs in the bitches & gripes..............I don't actually mind the off topic...way off topic...way way....conversations go where they must...as long as your all having a good time.........I was going to rename it .............MAL..False Fag?...........but I think I'll just throw a Satanism...into it........ :scratchhead: Anon...if your still checking in, I'm guessing you have a lot of stuff you'd like to express......maybe do a post in "Creativity, Spirituality & Philosophy".............obviously people are always going to have alternative views...that's healthy..normal...my beleif is "I try to avoid beliefs, they can be misleading"...........

As for MAL..False Fag?...sadly I suspect that story is just beginning...........

What was deleted? Did Anon go off his rocker after i went i bed?

yeah doesn't seem anything was deleted to my eyes. oh well.

for the record, if anon is still reading, i am not sticking to my beliefs. i do not believe anything. not god, not satan, not machine elves, none of this. i make no claims that need to be proven. the big bang is to a degree measurable. abiogenesis demonstrates the possibility of life coming from non-life without magic. evolution accurately demonstrates how biogenic graphite became complex multicellular organisms over a period of 4 billion years.

the men in power get there because they care to be in power. they go to law school, work for unions, join the local x party, one day progressing to federal x party leader and potentially prime minister or what have you. it is basic logic that when these people get together with their friends, that they would have a different course of discussion to me and my friends. until proven otherwise, it is evil to assume (as you are doing) that 'secret societies' are all out to enslave us all. infact, the real evil organizations like the KKK and ISIS aren't secretive. they actively pursue their goals. it is a funny aspect of our mind that is never happy with what we have, and instead makes up a more elaborate version of the same thing. religious people do it all the time, ie, 'this tree i saw once was so magic there is no way it could have come from evolution'.

honestly though, if you think you know of the devils presence on the planet Saturn, similarly knowing of the queen of England and barrack Obama demonic possession i would honestly suggest seeking some help. this may be a pretty strong symptom of some schizotypal problem...

nothing got deleted, i just confused

FWIW i'm pretty sympathetic to much of what you said anon, sympathetic in that i pursue these ideas and let them all roll around in my head but truth is stranger than fiction, i believe THAT, so i don't get too overly caught up in which fiction might most accurately mirror truth.

in other words stick around, don't feel alienated, you might even learn something here and only if you can't would i suggest you really don't belong.

false flag created by abbott to aid his standing in the polls?

false flag created by obama to distract from the so called "immigration crisis"

and what about benghazi? no ones talking about that right now, coincidence?

The Malaysian plane's flight path was diverted to fly over the combat zone and descend to a lower altitude by the western Ukraine air traffic control.............Russia demands an explanation...

What a boon to Tony Abbott

A plane gets shot down. Quick, hide the fact that we've been sending civilian aircraft over a war zone despite being aware that the rebels have Russian anti-aircraft missiles and use the "terrible, awful situation" to hide the fact that we are the only government on the planet to get rid of a carbon price, so we can carry on business as usual, and bash the evil Russians.

Honestly, I think it was a stupid mistake by the rebels, but I still believe the conflict itself is just part of the grand manoeuvrings of the Western Governments to continue the push for the NWO. There's a lot of shit happening around the world right now, it really does pay to watch the patterns, watch responses to incidents, see what the alternatives might be, see where the resources are, who are the "bad guys" etc. The war is not simply a random event, neither is the Israeli ground offensive in Palestine. Tony Abbott has gone out of his way to offend some of our mighty neighbours, and now he's going after Russia. Just what the fuck does he think he's doing? It's all part of one big design, I'm sure.

You guys are all way off the mark.

This was all orchestrated by none other than Rolf Harris himself! Clearly a move to distance himself from the crab people.

post-13685-0-53910900-1405769672_thumb.p

Soon will be shot down over the ruins of the liner packed full of innocent euro-tourists. Tse will be the occasion for the official invitation to NATO. So I see.

plane.png

plane.png

yeah bot I heard about the tweet and the recorded/intercepted phone call...........so as the west, had all this information, why then was the plane diverted over a war zone & required to drop to a lower altitude..?

Eye witnesses have also claimed hearing an explosion...looking up & seeing a fighter jet.

Despite Obamba publicly calling for a cease fire, due to the 'bombing,' western Ukraine continues with its offensive...which has caused the death of 30 Eastern Ukrainians since the 'bombing'....~300 deaths have occurred in the Gaza strip to date by the latest israeli open honest bombings .....

300 is a magic number it would seem.....No sports game moment of silence for them...I guess they are not like 'us'...some kinda sub-humaniod maybe, not deserving our respect???

Tony Abbott has gone out of his way to offend some of our mighty neighbours, and now he's going after Russia. Just what the fuck does he think he's doing?

I'd like to see Thunderdome brought in. ... Abbott V Putin .... Two Men Enter One Man Leaves

Sorry just had to.

I heard he spent all day just trying to get a phonecall with someone... anyone... but no one had the time to entertain his fantasies of rolling with the big dogs.

Coincidence? I know they are different events entirely but these new laws seem dodgy..

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/opinion/we-need-new-laws-for-a-more-dangerous-world/story-e6frgd0x-1226994076224?nk=0a06a358fe0881e9bcc22e3e7dffb67a

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/news/asio-fears-australians-fighting-jihad-overseas-may-return-home-to-plan-terror-attacks/story-fni0fiyv-1226992686683?nk=0a06a358fe0881e9bcc22e3e7dffb67a

"Senator Brandis said authorities needed further laws to protect against terrorism, including protecting undercover ASIO agents from prosecution when they embedded themselves in a terrorist cell.

The new laws do not include the data retention powers ASIO has asked for."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/malaysian-airlines-mh370-and-mh17-a-criminologist-questions-what-are-the-probabilities-is-it-a-mere-coincidence/5392265

A criminologist talking about the odds involved With MH17

U.S. Grants Ukraine Non-NATO Ally Status http://uacrisis.org/u-s-grants-ukraine-non-nato-ally-status/

This now grants them the ability to base all their hardware ( including the missile defense shield )

Here is another interesting link http://www.globalresearch.ca/obama-prepares-to-wage-offensive-first-strike-strategic-nuclear-warfare-against-russia-china-iran-north-korea-and-syria/5340299 - very scary stuff !!

This IS the start of the next worldwide hot war.

I really hope I am wrong !!

5 letters..... B.R.I.C.S

Google that and you will see why the west is so eager to blame Russia!

Cheers Godiam.