The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiscoStu

what is the weirdest experience you've ever had?

now, i was sitting in a meeting yesterday and i start hearing this voice through the conference phone speaker like it's transmitted all bandlimited and stuff, basically just giving me shit nothing unusual but it was super weird but it lead me thinking, what's the weirdest thing you've ever experienced? i think the weirdest thing was a shared hallucination on mushrooms many years ago where we all started seeing the same colours and the dog turned blue for all of us but it was just an awesome shared moment, deeper than really anything i've experienced before or since,

so now it's your turn......

when I was alot younger I was riding my pushy over to a mates house. It was around 3 am in the morning and I had availed myself of a red dragon and a reasonable amount of cannabis earlier in the night. As I was approaching a large hill around the corner from my mates ( its a serious fun ride down) I passed a lady jogging with a big German Shepard dog running beside her. Now as I was tripping balls It didnt occur to me that it was fucking weird for a chick to be jogging at night, let alone at 3am. Well as I passed her and her dog right up the top of the hill something strange happened.

I didnt pass her, she started running faster and was right beside me and my bike. Now im on a steep hill and im picking up speed fast, but her and her dog are still right beside me. Im starting to freak out so im in the lowest gear and peddling my heart out as well. im flying by now and at the bottom of the hill I finally start to out run her. I look back and she had just stopped and was just watching me ride off.

I was seriously weirded out, when I arrived at my mates palce I told him about what I just experianced and he sat there with a freaked out look on his face. He the preceded to tell me that three days ago a chick was walking her dog down that hill and a car accidently hit and killed her. He showed me it in the newspaper. If I wasnt fucking spinning out before I certainly was now.

Definitely one of the weirdest experainces I had in my life.

I've never been a regular pot smoker...and this one time I hadn't smoked any in about six months. I went to hang out with my friend and her housemates, and they bring out this bong with a gigantic bowl, bigger than any I think I've seen, even to this day - although I thought surely they wouldn't be packing it full, that would be crazily crazy. I couldn't see how much she put in, but she takes a rip and seems fine. While I'm chatting with her housemate she'd packed another bowl and passed it on to me...not wanting to look soft, I burn it down all the way for a big rip.

I would later find out that I'd smoked a quarter of a gram in one hit, of some rather potent shit, after not having touched any weed in six months. Add to that the fact that these were new-ish friends and I was kinda anxious around them...and yeah, recipe for flipping out pretty hardcore.

I actually had no idea a pot experience could be psychoactive to that degree, but I kinda lost touch with reality a bit...forgot how I got there, and everything they were saying seemed like I'd heard before which was eerie as fuck...I couldn't really keep my shit together or converse properly so I just sat there and listened, ocassionally apologizing for having a freakout. I actually thought they were in on some plot to kill me or something. I also thought that they were erasing my memory like in Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind.

It all seems funny now but at the time it was pretty full-on, and it took me a couple weeks to get over it. It also put our friendship off to a rough start, although we're fine now. Qualitatively, I'd say that was probably the weirdest experience of my life to date.

The strangest subsequently explainable drug thing for me was on 3.5 hits of low grade acid (so a respectable dose, but not mind blowing), me and my tripping buddy were peaking and we smoked some new sativa bud. At this time I'd never had pot potentiate hallucinogens and didnt even know it could happen, and so in my altered state didnt see the correlation, all I knew was I was rocketed to another universe- me and my budy and the sand on the beach and the stars in the sky were all 2 dimensional pastel play-doh, two others became leaves dancing around eachother, and the rain was going straight through my body. That redefined tripping for us both.

Strangest unexplained drug thing, same beach, also on acid, I saw something glowing blue. I pointed and said 'what the fuck, see that?' and he was like 'what the fuck, its glowing blue' and we both walked up to the same rock. Ordinary rock, but held out at arms length it glowed blue. So my buddy looked around and saw a red glowing one, 'see that?' 'dude, a red one!' and re walked to the same damned grey volcanic rock that glows red on acid. I still have the red one :)

Strangest non-drug thing. I dont believe in political parties. I just rule out the bigots, the fools, the fanatics, the corrupt corporatist, etc. and if no one is left I vote for 'none of the above'.

What I found strange and unexpected was I once voted for a republican.

Looping on LSD and nangs. Or crystal DMT. If you've done it you know, not even going to try and explain it to those that haven't.

Those moments on lsd where seconds strech out to longer lenths... i got a static shock fucking around with electronics at the same time. I felt the static moving through my body and fingers for what felt like ten seconds... it was fucking awesome. A one in a squilion chance any of us will experiance.

Tripping thru Newtown on a Friday night, see a light in an dark covered carpark and wander over to look at the shiny thing... which turns out to be... you ever see those meditation rooms/ corners that people set up in their houses, so they can sit on a mat surounded by their favourite crystals and hangings and stuff? So this girl had, for some reason, decided to make her nest in a public carpark (the light was coming from all the candles around her, by the way), and was sitting there, wearing her beads and nothing else, apparently meditating peacefully. I'm glad I had two other people with me to confirm later that this had actually happened.

So that was probably one of the stranger real-world experiences. If we're talking hyperspace et al, well they're pretty much all weirder than that aren't they? MXE especially should carry the warning: "may have adverse effects in overdose, such as making you think you're a character in Sliders. See your doctor if symptoms persist and you manage to find your way back to your own dimension."

Wow where to start, telepathy with a friend after a mix of shrooms and alice. Weird!

Ill write a short version of a weird night.

Clubbing with a mate, went to another club, apparentally i was right behind him in the line, seconds later gone.

Woke up on a big guys couch and was so fcked up i could barely see the wall in front of me. Found the door and ran for it. Blacked out again, woke up. standing on the footpath with no wallet, phone, money, all my belongings were gone (including thousands of dollars).

No recollection of what happened, panic!

Went to a party weeks later and got told i came walking through the door at his friends house (i did not know this friend or where they livep and it was a long way out of the city) sat down on the couch told them i had been running for ages then got up and jumped out the window and ran off again. I told him i had woke up on some guys couch, he asked where and when i told him he said he woke up on the same couch 2 years ago and left with 1shoe. Funny thing is i left with one shoe. So miles from where i originally was i walk into a house i have never been to before to find a friend who had an almost identical experience 2 years prior. Fuckin weird!! And im still paying for it.

Hitch hiking in the middle of nowhere up a mountain, hidden valley.

An old lady picks me up. Her name was faith.

At the time i had some weird shit happening in my life. When we got to drop off point she turned and looked me in the eye and told me i am a good manifester. I tripped out hard and got out the car but wish i asked her what she meant. A week later i was in a location nearly 400km away from where she had dropped me. And again i was hitch hiking. Car pulls up to get me and guess who it was

FAITH!

I asked her what she meant when i exited her vehicle the last time. And she replied

"If you go into a carpark and tell yourself you will get a park, then you will get a park, if you dont believe you will get a park, then you wont"

I went silent again and havent seen her since.

I would love to see her again!

These are quick summaries of really really weird situations. And only the icing of the cake.

Life is fkn weird!!

Shit slayertat! Fkn gave me goosebumps and made my eyes water. Thats creepy shit yo!

Every time I get stoned and end up in the shower it feels eerily familiar... that's weird weird enough for me, anything more would blow my little mind!

oh shit man thats a loaded fucking question

that one time when I was laced and got sucked into the sun through an enormous DNA helix spiral thing, saw all sorts religious and esoteric symbols, met a big fat cloud that I thought was buddah staring at me for 2 or 3 days through a glass door as i lain on the couch and me finding solace in a large red spider...

or could have been that black shadow shape that took on many forms and told me it was an ancient wisdom and took on a dinosaur shape among several other shapes and explained to me how all the stars were in binary systems... or maybe the 4 dudes that appeared and gave me comfort one night who were dressed all 15th century and bore swords.. I think they fought off whatever shadow thing was there before that or maybe they had to scare me so I could see them or some shit... or it could have been that I heard something trying to break in my house through the roof that night, and then I heard neighbors seemingly pissed at me, banging pans, marched into my backyard and banged all those pans on my chimney and the noise was driving me crazy..

I was pretty much in a state of shock cause it seemed real

btw a bunch of these things were in the same experience, just parts of the episode I found to be especially wierd, but some others were at different times... that period in my life sorta runs together now but there was about two weeks where I walked around the house with no shirt on, it was the craziest initiation ever

being that the other parts don't seem as wierd to me, it could be that time I woke up at 3 am half naked, went outside and a huge bat flies out of my chimney... not so wierd except that i had never seen a bat around this area ever b4... I thought it was Jay-Z fucking with me for a few daze

or this one time when I was younger, I had a dream that I was at a house party, walked in towards a table with a guy in a cowboy hat on the other side of the table.. i put a 20 dollar bill down but when I looked up he was walking out of the back door with the 20.. so I followed him out and started fighting him in a patch of grass with many onlookers... well then the next day someone invited me to go bowlilng.. standing in line I dropped a 20 and it sorta flew around me to where I had to twist to pick it up... on the way back up I was looking straight at a guy with a big cowboy hat... later that evening, someone walked up to the guy in the alley next to us, talked some shit and pushed him.. they said "let's take it outside" and most of the ppl in the whole

place went outside to watch the fight.. it was a huge concrete parking lot and well, they fought in one of those little decorative patches of grass in the middle of the concrete.. that night the guy i was with, drunk as shit, decided to race several ppl on the way back to his place in his mustang and I was yellling at him the whole way... I rarely got into a car with him driving after that night.. and needless to say I became very interested in dreams from that point on...

maybe the time that guy brought me a box of frozen chicken patties from jack in the box and I had this feeling they were poisoned and so I was trying to avoid eating them... then my mom calls cause she felt wierd... something took over me and I grabbed the chicken and threw it in the trash... my muscles went out of control and I went into the backyard where I had two large circles I had constructed of just leaves... I was marching around through the leaves as if to shake off a bad cramp, with my mom doing some strange prayer shit... I don't think she had any clue what was happening on the other side of the line but I was like FUCK JESUS no i don't wanna take a fucking detour lol

Once these two large birds showed up in my backyard and setup a nest... Egrets I think, they stay in couples their whole lifetime I think.. and well, one morning I woke up especially depressed and I was crying and something caused me to find myself crawling in the backyard on all fours... and I crawled right up to some blood spots and found a broken egg ... I looked up and the birds were crying.. I walked up to a fence and saw a cloudy figure of a young girl and a voice told me it was my daughter... anyways sometime around then this chic told me i got her preggo.. and that she was gonna have an abortion... that wasn't wierd for me but like a year later my aunt told me she saw a psychic lady that she trusts and just randomly told me that it wasn't my child lol.. that really freaked me out ... this part wasn't so wierd but years later I after I was foreclosed and moved in somwheres else, the same type of bird shows up in the backyard one morning to get some water .. looked at me and then flew off... only times I have ever seen those birds...

should I go on? lol

alot of shit happens during deep depressions

I remembered a couple of other wierd things..

once i met this girl on the internet.. we hadn't met in person but at the time I was interested in anything estoeric or dark.. and well

she in her pic looked sorta like a regular girl, maybe a little stressed or whatever but otherwise fairly normal... we get to talking (she was

a few hours drive away) and talked all day, for hours... by that evening this girl was already talking marriage... stupid me I was considering

it but not all that seriously... but anways... she started getting into some stories about guys that did here wrong and started telling

me some very horrible stories about some really violent shit that happened to them... I don't remember specifically but one was about

a guy flying throug a windshiield and getting chopped by the glass and another involved an axe or some shit... anyhow, she was telling

me it was some type of voodoo she was into... a real black magic woman eh... well that night i was still talking and some friends wanted

me to come over for a smoke out... and well it was several ppl I knew from an internet chatroom lol... one in particular was a guy I had

smoked out with several times.. anyhow I hit a bong that night and I felt like I suffocated.... the friend I knew pretty well said that my

head tilted back and i started talking in a wierd voice and all he ever said was I was mumbling a bunch of shit about god or whatever... he

really looked frightened and when we were going to the bar, he decided to opt out that night... well anyways I drank like a fool that night

and ended up being the ride home for a couple ppl... on the way back home I was mesmerized by a guy in front of me on a motorcycle

who was popping wheelies... and well, i got transfixed on him and ended up crashing my car into a light pole.. when we hit the pole

a transformer exploded and I felt like I was in the "Light" for like a whole minute, tho it was like a split second.. I'll never forget how

wiered that was.. ppl from a near by wally mart came by and told me they thought they saw a ufo crash lol... anyhow it was sort of the end

of me hanging with those friends... it was like 2 or 3 in the morning and I called up that girl and told her what happend.. I don't even

remember what she said to me but it pretty much let me know she didnt' want to talk anymore eh ... shrugs...

Once I was in cozumel with a buddy... and I was pretty wild at the time.. back home I was living a very "professional" lifestyle and was

in the early stages of a successful career that later all crashed but thats another story.. but anyways , I had met some guy that was

with cosa nostra who thought we were a trip I guess and he let me have free drinks and shit at his bar, and gave us weed though it

was probably the shittiest weed there ever was lol anyhow I saw coconut trees everyfucking where and so I had this idea that as a going

away party at the end of the week, I would have a shot of authentic tequila and chase it with authentic coconut milk from an authentic

coconut from the island!....well... the next 3 days, I used every opportunity to find a coconut, asked everyone that would listen and well

shit, no store carried them and they were all way up in trees that I couldn't get to! even at the hotel I was at they were just right up there

but I didn't notice... ... so one night, me and my buddy were just settin in the beach regretting having to leave.. we were sorta tired from the week and had about a day left there... I was sitting on the sand and just pouring sand with my hand into a pile.... I looked up in the sky

and I saw a face in the clouds... it was defined and scared me silly ... like I was speechless and my buddy was next to me I couldn't say

a thing... so all I could think was to not look at it... and well, I looked down at the sand, and it was like I poured a perfect face in the sand!

and it scared me shitless again I made a noise or something cause my friend reacted... I looked up again and with my hand I just

destroyed the face.. but when I looked down I saw like 1,000 faces in the sand.. so I got up VERY FAST and jetted back to the room...

my friend followed me without knowing what was up and well... next thing you know a very strong swift wind blew through, and it was

enough to stop me in my tracks... and well, this big ass thing fell from above and I didn't recognize it, but it was within reach to where

I could pick it up without even taking another step... and my buddy said, Oh shit, it's a coconut! I didn't know what a coconut looked like

with the husk thing around it.... anyhow that was the coconut we partied with the next day and the cool mobster guy was the one

that cracked it for us... and so we all had tequila and chased it with some raw ass organic coconut milk! so now when I see faces in

the clouds it feels pretty nice

One time me and some friends shared a little dmt and after exhaling i stood up and my body kinda stumbled back a few steps and then spun around. It was night time on grazed land and at the top of the hill stood a beautiful big tree all on its lonesome. I felt a calling to leave the group and go sit under the tree on my own. Once i got close to the tree i literally heard footsteps pounding along right behind me and felt the most eeriest presence behind me. Totally freaked out as when i stopped and turned around there was nothing there, but could still hear the footsteps walking around me in the grass. I took a deep breath and continued to go and sit under the tree for the remainder of the experience. Could have been my mind, but it felt so real, aboriginal spirit maybe. Ill never know. Creepy but

Yeah slayertat story's like that freak the shit outta me. Wish I hadn't of read it on my iphone at 11.47pm with all the lights off.. Pooping myself now :0

i've gone on ghost tours in New Orleans hoping some shit like that would happen to me @ Slayerats story

according to one of the guides theres been more violent bloodshed on that land than anywhere else, and

many many battles fought there... the town has burnt down completely a couple times and then flooded a

year after I was there, and then I went back a year after that was a totally differen mood :(

sum wierd stuffs did go down but notten like that ... theres sum interesting ppl on jackson square tho

they'll just walk up and start a convo, and talk like they've known you all their life! some very religious folk

sometimes but some very genuine peeps...one artist guy sent a random guy to go fetch u sum bevvies, and gave

me a book written in Italian... its such a different place..

one night i was being followed by a group of thugs way past the end of bourbon st and well luckily i came across

a car full of chics rolling on extasy.. or at least we ended up rolling... if they didn't let me in the car i was probably

gonna get rolled.. the girl I left at the hotel was completly pissed at me too I didn't realize she was calling til noon!

We never made it to florida but its not like she was interested lol

I did have a psychic there tell me the asshole I was with (a later trip to NO) had no intention of paying me back... he owed me 2,800 and
I even paid for his trip to go with me there... she told me that the spirits would recover every penny ... and well, when we got

back he disappeared for months and the manager let him go and gave me all the deals he had going.. my check from his work

was $2,800.01 believe it or not... she also told me to be careful cause the roads look slick... and well that was when

I had that epesode with the weird internet chic and then crashed into the pole.. alls I know is dead people rock but

after they get through the initial stage of stress usually... angry dead ppl are like animals tho, completely fucking wreckless

as I was in for several years in my teens ;)

anyone read or seen about Tibetan book of the Dead? I lean towards thinking that the passing is a crucial time

and that an entire life should be spent preparing so that the right decisions can be made in that travel cause I think

the consciousness ultimately determines where one ends up... can't hold on to earthly shit.. but I just come up with

this stuffs by piecing together hand me down info that just seems right. I wonder how many ppl would be willing to

give up all their human abilities to spend a lifetime as a cactus... I know some of you's would be some spiny mofos...

theres alot of stories in NO like that, about ppl dying really fast and their ghost seen repeating the same events

over and over like they can't let go... if its true its a very sad thing im so glad I had depressions to help me let go

of shit even before I leave here cause theres no such things as happiness that comes from "stuff", its always the

other way around but I guess in the market worshipping capital of the world its ez to get confused

i've had a wierd fk'n life , thats why I took a fuckitall pill a few years ago and grew my hair out

and I live in Texas, tis why I love plants more than ppl.. of course most everyones nice at first and If

I could just be silent it would always be that way I spose

anyways sorry if ur bored w/ my stories... its nice for me to relive them a little cause i've had alot of anxiety lately

Great Idea for a post, i'll be reading all of them cause im wierd

Every time I get stoned and end up in the shower it feels eerily familiar...

Like maybe you've showered before perhaps? :P

Sc they ain't picking on u they just havin fun!

Gawd dmt can get spooky eh? Why I don't go near it anymore scares the bejesus out of me!

I've never really seen this "light and love" business, just a powerful malevolence.

Sc they ain't picking on u they just havin fun!

Gawd dmt can get spooky eh? Why I don't go near it anymore scares the bejesus out of me!

I've never really seen this "light and love" business, just a powerful malevolence.

Woah it can get scary alright!! Got on the beers last night, went through a mad depression and decided to pack the biggest bowl ever. Not doing that for a while!

One of the most bizarre reoccurring things that happens to me is that if im lying in bed late at night, usually after a smoke, i feel so strongly that i can communicate telepathically with my brothers in other rooms of the house. whether this is because my brain is smart enough to convince me of this or perhaps because they are dreaming/producing endogenous DMT im not sure but it feels soo super real. Ive been 'told' to shut up and let them sleep. Maybe im just a little schizo...

On lucy though i constanly get this feel like everyone around me is the same 'spirit,' or that at one point we all split of from a common source, and the human manifestation thats present represents the different lives that have been lived. Quite nice, as it makes me feel very empathetic, but so clear and prominent in my head

when i saw myself in the mirror

Watching 9/11. Weird and sad.

To me that was more weird than smoking dmt on a high dose of mescaline, smoking salvia extract on shrooms, and taking enough acid to see giant ants ballroom dancing, none of which I would call particularly weird, just cool and interesting.

EDIT: I just remembered the two times I 'overdosed' on shrooms. Those were the two weirdest experiences of my life for sure. By "overdose", I mean I had too much for my brain to handle, I wasn't in physical trouble.

Before the first time, I had had shrooms around 60 times but hadn't had them in months and silly me went for a large dose not thinking that it would be too much, guessing 4-5 grams. It started off fine but after around 45mins I completely lost myself. I wasn't really conscious at all, though I was still talking to my mates and making sense much of the time. I barely remembered anything of what happened. But the weird bit was when I came out of that state. I thought that what I was seeing (although it was real) was a hallucination. I thought the real world was a hallucination. The same thing happened a couple of years later. Now I dont forget that I have to build up to large doses. Or maybe the real world is a hallucination. :huh::wink:

edit. Salvia is weird. Some of those synthetic cannabinoids are wierd too. One of them I smoked made everything vibrate and when something got within a foot of my face it went all warped. It also got me completely off my guts as if I'd had a heap of K. I dont recommend synthetic cannabinoids at all. Go the natural, god-given chronic.

One year ago I went to hike with a friend in the forest at night and we passed over a sort of mount, a round hill with a flat circle at the top, it was reputed to be a power spot like an intersection of ley lines. There was this celtic vibe to it and was reputedly quite old. So we arrived there somewhere between 1 and 3 am and sat down. It was a clear sky with no moon, so plenty of stars to watch there. Very nice. Then this friend grabbed a beer from his pocket and started to drink it. I told him that pulling a beer like that and drinking it so casual there wasn't to be advised. It's a special place and it could lead to something to happen. So he waved it away like there's not going to happen anything and I'm just drinking my beer period. After a while we decided to go on and as I was the one to lead the way I walked in front. There was a stairs around going up and on the other side of the plateau a stairs straight down. On both sides of the path were thick bushes. So as we went to walk down there, these bushes started to shake violently around, like a storm was hitting. But there was no storm. Still these bushes went shaking like this. And this friend, he totally freaked out. He started to say things like the devil was there and he didn't know what to do. Somehow I remained very calm and just turned around, took this guy by his arm and led him back the way. That was really one experience I never forget. It happened just like that and this friend he did came back on his beer.