The Corroboree
Neoshaman

Meet up: Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle

Head to last page for current meet ups

Hey just thought I 'd propose getting a Sydney meet happening sometime in the near future say around the 28th February anyone know of any good sort of central locations and who would be keen to attend

• Like 1

I'd come. Botanic gardens? Hyde Park has a giant chess set.

I'd come. Botanic gardens? Hyde Park has a giant chess set.

hahah that definitely sounds like the Go so who's up for it 28th February Botanic Gardens Hyde Park

Yep I'm in.

how bout somewhere like the bench's at Dolls point. Lotsa places to sit next to the ocean, can eat drink be merry what ever.

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

Dolls point is at the southern end of Briton le sands beach on Botany bay..its nice there ..has BBQ's lotsa benches and lotsa trees and grass to chill out on..can play some music and have drink or what ever with a nice breeze off the bay.

or....we could meet somewhere there is a train station so people can travel by public transport and not worry about driving..can get munted and be stress free.

Edited by Hunab Ku

Sounds nice.. some of us may need public transport though. if its a long way from trains, busses and stuff.

Im easy either way. I'll be there and i may be able to pick people up on the way in. :)

Edited by lsdreamz

I'm 20, there are plenty of other young'uns here, too.

I also second somewhere close to public transport. Like Hyde Park. Giant chess, people. G-I-A-N-T C-H-E-S-S.

But really, I'm easy. So long as no driving is involved (for me, anyway).

I'm 20, there are plenty of other young'uns here, too.

I also second somewhere close to public transport. Like Hyde Park. Giant chess, people. G-I-A-N-T C-H-E-S-S.

But really, I'm easy. So long as no driving is involved (for me, anyway).

I'll be driving up from the Central Coast providing my cars still alive lol so if i'm going past where ever anyone is and they need a lift I can help out too . I'm only 27 I'm pretty sure rthe vast majority of us would be round 20-30

Hey guys id LOVE to go.. but as ive stated earlier i have a pretty big SHY/Social Anxiety issue... that i dont want to take control of me anymore! I was wondering what would be the age's of you guys/gals that are going??

Im only 24 and i wouldnt be able to have the thoughtfull conversations that you guys would be having lol :slap: Also in regards to transport i drive a commo so i can pick up a few peeps?? Im in the sydney area.. no problem there :P

I just want to get out and meet new people.. and yeah woudl love to help out aswell :)

Hahahaha and as i mentioned earlier what are the ages of everyoen going.. because i think if i found out everyone was around 40-50's id feel a lil left out.

NO OFFENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its just that with my ever so shitty social skills i find it hard to relate to my own age group ....then again it would do me good to speak to other generations.. as im frequently forced into meeting families etc...

Bah Cody came over tonight and im all over the shop.. ill shut up now lol

I'm 43...so if you don't behave your self I'll be giving you a clip round the ear... :P

H.

...with your cane, from your wheelchair.

So is Saturday 28th February good for peeps? Looks good to me.

yeah sounds good to me...looking forward to this..botanical gardens is a cool place to go...it's close to transport as well....make sure you bring sunscreen...i got soo burnt last time....oh and lsdreamz, i'm 22 so don't fret about age...even if someone who was 60 came along i'm sure we'd all get along...us types sure do have a lot in common...

peace!

I'll try and make this one, look forward to meeting you all! Is it definately going to be the Botanic Gardens? Would be cool if it was somewhere you can take dogs! That may just be me though?

i'll definitely try to make it. i can't garantee i'll be around sydney at the end of feb, but if i am then i'll definitely try to come :)

Sounds great.

I'm free that weekend & have been wanting to visit the Bot. gardens for awhile

yep i'm in.... im 33 though, is that too old?? LOL

thats ok i behave like a 20 yr old and have the combined knowledge of a 10 yr old

oh yeah Hillbillies dont have any social skills at all, however i will try to wear pants.. and i leave the goat at home

Edited by Hillbilly farm boy

yep will try to make it. botanic gardens or hyde park is good

oh yeah Hillbillies dont have any social skills at all, however i will try to wear pants.. and i leave the goat at home

that's all well and good, but will you bring your banjo along? :P

Edited by lsdreamz

Edited by lsdreamz

Gardens it is. What time? Midday? Post midday? I'm happy for a start between midday and 2 (closer to 2, being a weekend).

hmmm might be able to make this one..... will see how it goes.

would be good if i could for a change. lol miss the sydney crew and bot gardens, but looks like most wont be attending... :(

sall good would still be good, love the gardens.

Gardens it is. What time? Midday? Post midday? I'm happy for a start between midday and 2 (closer to 2, being a weekend).

2pm sounds good to me guys