The Corroboree
mutant

What zodiac sign are you?

170 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I a sagittarius / archer

I fit in the characteristics of sags a lot

I cannot stand oppression, I am a free spirit, I cope with lots of things/hobbies/interests, like to explore, I am social and 'lucky', even though I never believed in luck, but in free will. Sometimes I annoy people with my enthousiasm and over-talkative-ness [read: break their balls because i talk too much overenthusiastically about something].

• Like 1

pisces... i'm on the 20th so it technically makes me a pisces/aries cusp.. me being a piscean has always made a fair bit of sense to me considering my natural tendancies & personality & many things i've read... as i've grown older the aries things seems to make more sense too.. i'm open minded about astrology to a degree, but don't know much about & even if i did i don't think i would have any strong opinions regarding it anyway... shrugs

• Like 3

sag here :)

I cannot stand oppression, I am a free spirit, I cope with lots of

things/hobbies/interests, like to explore, I am social and 'lucky', even though

I never believed in luck, but in free will. Sometimes I annoy people with my

enthousiasm and over-talkative-ness [read: break their balls because i talk too

much overenthusiastically about something].

ditto. i am a daydreamer. which scarily often comes into fruition.

i am also unbelieveably lucky.

scorpio - out of interest , read this link about scorp traits - it 'really' resonates with my characteristics ( even though i am not fully convinced ) but wonder if other signs out there feel that these traits also mirrors themselves ?

http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/scorpio.htm

Pisces represent.

lol I love this, so true:

Pisces Astrology February 19 - March 20

Pisces Strength Keywords:

- Compassionate

- Adaptable

- Accepting

- Devoted

- Imaginative

Pisces Weakness Keywords:

- Oversensitive

- Indecisive

- Self-pitying

- Lazy

- Escapist

• Like 1

the pisces are catching up!!!!!!

• Like 1

Sagittarius B)

totally relate to that too FP =)

Aquarius. Will be interesting to see the results, but only if everyone jumps in.

VIRGO the virgin.

Caring, analytical ,modest,lol. Virgos are meant to be perfectionists, ahhh, well, not I :)

• Like 1

hahaha that makes two of us Amazonian and a lot of the time I am a perfectionist... It can be both a blessing and a curse... previous bosses generally don't like it as I take longer to do a task despite the fact I am doing it at 101%.

I am also very compassionate but my biggest folly is I worry about other people too much and forget myself in the process; I give out great advice but rarely follow it myself.

Something I am slowly learning how to cope with and handle much better. I still like to help people and always will but I am no good to anyone without helping myself first!

^ hey someone of you did not vote

keep it up should be interesting

• Like 1

^ hey someone of you did not vote

I noticed that too. I voted :)

Libran as aforementioned in other zodiac thread :P

Born under the sign of Libra, the sign ruled by Venus the goddess of love; the Libra woman is one who definitely searches for peace, quality, and justice in everything she does. She is generally working to try to balance the oppositional forces that she senses exists all about her.

The Libra woman must take caution and be aware of her tendency to put off, or avoid, that which seems uncomfortable.

The Libra girl can be quite inconsistent and erratic, ignoring personal responsibilities and preferring instead, to create only temporary and somewhat shallow solutions to problems.

The sign of Libra is considerably socially aware; so many Libra women take interest in, and dedicated time to the issues of human rights.

:ana:

Pisces, intuitive, easy going with mild to moderate powers of telekinesis, fits me pretty well

• Like 1

FP, didn't you say you were aquarius but the 13 sign system pushed you into aquarius? personally i don't think any attention should really be paid to any of that stuff, unless you want to, but the world of astrology has had centuries to incorporate 13 signs it seems they are happy with it the way it is.

cmon sags, you KNOW we cannot be upstaged! its all about US!

Sagittarius.jpg

• Like 2

I wasn't going to respond to this thread but...

virgo-plant a cactus,eat some hash and grow a beard.

sounds similar to my life approach :lol:

My lady says i unleash the virgo when i go about putting books, dvds etc into alphabetical order. I am also of the "that'll do" persuasion, I aint no perfectionist.

• Like 1

hahaha that makes two of us Amazonian and a lot of the time I am a perfectionist... It can be both a blessing and a curse... previous bosses generally don't like it as I take longer to do a task despite the fact I am doing it at 101%.

I am also very compassionate but my biggest folly is I worry about other people too much and forget myself in the process; I give out great advice but rarely follow it myself.

Something I am slowly learning how to cope with and handle much better. I still like to help people and always will but I am no good to anyone without helping myself first!

virgo here too and wayyyyyy too much of a perfectionist, a blessing for others but a curse for myself.

i tend to overthink things and can go through soooooo many plan changes before putting something into practice it can be frustrating.

virgo-plant a cactus,eat some hash and grow a beard.

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love some of your posts, Ethereldrifter.

• Like 1

FP, didn't you say you were aquarius but the 13 sign system pushed you into aquarius? personally i don't think any attention should really be paid to any of that stuff, unless you want to, but the world of astrology has had centuries to incorporate 13 signs it seems they are happy with it the way it is.

Pisces in the commonly used way; but Aquarius in the 13-sign system. So I just put "pisces."

; I give out great advice but rarely follow it myself.

Dude, that describes me perfectly.

I'm a pisces. Fancypants post is pretty accurate to me.

cheers