The Corroboree
Halcyon Daze

POLL: How should Rumple/Chef redeem himself.

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

^^^how sad ur empathy & humility runs in such a very shallow vein my friend...lucky I can forgive u, when u carry on like a cunt.

You assume 2 know the facts of the situation, whereas the reality is u assume 2 much & know very little.

But I will lerv u regardless "My precious"... :wub:

EDIT: Although I must admit, that I do like ur taste in music...

Edited by space cadet 101

what on earth was that response, and to whom? Who are you quoting, and what's wrong with their ability to write ?

what on earth was that response, and to whom? Who are you quoting, and what's wrong with their ability to write ?

It was 4 u my friend, do ur eyes fail u this morning? Don't tell me ur languaging & comprehensive skills r slipping as the 40yr mark approaches.

LOOK RUMPLE, WE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT YOU ! ARGUEMENTS ARE BEING CREATED IN YOUR DEFENSE. YOU ARE SPECIAL !

Where's the line in which the horseshit stopped ? Do you have three weeks to live, or are we moving on from after that ? Is there a girl with broken ankles, or does the truth start afterwards ? It was only in the last WEEK, so the lines are blurred for me, buddy. Do you want to tell people that you only made the admissions because you got busted, or are we starting off after that little fact?

And you have at least one other username, and have made a single post in the past month. Tell the community about that one. How many others have you already set up? It's going to slide under the radar when we see a prolific new poster with a join date prior to when the shit went down. It's the perfect cover. It's can't be Rumple, because the name was created in 2011 ! He sounds nice, let's give him free stuff !

From this point on, I refuse to reply to anyone who makes no attempt to write properly. Just try, that's all I ask. This isn't SMS.

• Like 1

Hooray!! Four skin wrist bands for everyone.

I hate agreeing with Psylo but he's right about one thing. This thread has gone on long enough. Someone give it the green needle already.

• Like 3

Okay, fair enough. Please accept my apologies for my attempted shorthand "Psylo Dread". I hope that you understand that there was no malice intended in my above statements. I do like you and I quite enjoy the banter with which we participate in on the "Chat" page. I also understand where you are coming from, with your statements regarding deception, in your above posts. I do not wish to lose you as a friend and hope that you will not consider the above statements as an attack on your personal character. I believe that there are quite a few younger people on this forum, who look up to you because of your attitude towards the establishment as a whole. It saddens me to sometimes witness the way you treat them with such malice and disregard. These are young minds that are easily influenced and I believe that you have created quite a pseudo cult following with some of them. I don't see anything wrong with this as such, but I don't think you realise the following you have, or impact that you can and do have on these young minds. My mood is quite odd this morning and normally I would not be so outspoken but, I do think you need to consider the ramifications of your statement and actions. Ultimately the choice is yours, but this community is exactly that, a community, diverse in culture and opinions, for without which it would be quite dull and uneventful. I thank you for your input but merely ask that you choose your words with more care as words can and do hold a lot of power.

Yours Peacefully S.Cadet.

• Like 2

What are you on about? I'm making a call on this subject for what it is. Nobody can deny that it's all deception & horseshit, even the forgivers. Is it malicious to remind people of the facts ? Don't start twisting this into a personal attack on me because I choose not to offer blind forgiveness. Fact is that YOU are still being emotionally scammed, and if anything, my thoughts are for you right now for being suckered in and almost trying to say that it's OK that we were all fed horseshit. I didn't see anything on the door when I signed up here that states that I need to tow the line if the majority decides on something.

And your comments regarding vulnerable younger members is demeaning to say the least. Perhaps your memories of your early 20's, or observations on your kids, convince you of a universal standard on the gullibility of youth, but many members here are of an intellect that you or I may never achieve. I think you need to rescind that statement, it's quite offensive to others.

Clearly I do not include Cameron in that category.

Let's focus on the point at hand, or close the thread. This isn't another crucifixion of Psylo, its about a person who has lied, cheated & deceived, and was busted for it. Please explain how your personal attacks against me are warranted? Right at this moment, I am disgusted by you & your comments, but I'm sure I shall pass. You'll have plenty of genuine opportunities to start up posse later. This is not that moment.

LOOK CAMERON, THIS THREAD IS STILL GOING !!!!

Still intrigued as to where the line was drawn in the mountain of horseshit. 3 weeks to go ? Broken ankles ? None of the above?

I choose C.

• Like 1

Psylo off topic but is that you in your Avatar because when I read your threads I imagine that guy saying them.. pipe and all.

maybe even a little accent.

Edited by Stillman
  • Like 2

LOOK RUMPLE, WE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT YOU ! ARGUEMENTS ARE BEING CREATED IN YOUR DEFENSE. YOU ARE SPECIAL !

Where's the line in which the horseshit stopped ? Do you have three weeks to live, or are we moving on from after that ? Is there a girl with broken ankles, or does the truth start afterwards ? It was only in the last WEEK, so the lines are blurred for me, buddy. Do you want to tell people that you only made the admissions because you got busted, or are we starting off after that little fact?

And you have at least one other username, and have made a single post in the past month. Tell the community about that one. How many others have you already set up? It's going to slide under the radar when we see a prolific new poster with a join date prior to when the shit went down. It's the perfect cover. It's can't be Rumple, because the name was created in 2011 ! He sounds nice, let's give him free stuff !

I haven't spent much time in chat, to be honest I've not heard any of these claims before, but they do make it a very serious issue. Was it all in chat or are there any threads to corroborate what you say? Can anyone else back up these stories because if they are true they are pretty damning and appear to indicate someone who is quite seriously mentally ill, or a nasty troll.

I have no reason to believe that you, Psylo, aren't telling the truth, clearly Cameron (if that's his real name) is capable of not, and we need to pin this down fast before trust is lost between new members and those who don't know each other. Distrust is a cancer that spreads fast.

I hate the idea of someone who is scamming others, taking so much more than they give back. Makes me real cranky.

• Like 1

Yes, whitewind, plenty of people were sucked in to the emotional outpouring of support for his new girlfriend who broke her ankle.A girl in the army. Who had the accident jumping a puddle. He was rushing off the hospital with the kind words behind him from forum members trying to help a guy out. Such a ridiculous story, which I alone didn't buy into and was accused of being cold & heartless ! Over a fairytale ! At least five members (you all know who you are, feel free to publicly corroborate this fact, SC101 at least, since he is active in this thread) can confirm this story of the army girl who broke her ankle jumping puddles, and every one of them offered their hearts. This was in the last week, and would have gone on, along with the other horseshit, if not for the fact that he was busted. As for the 3 weeks to live, I understand that was a thread which was pulled straight away by the mods (I didnt see it, but I did see the conversations of people asking what the fuck that was about - plenty are mentioning it in this and the other thread)

This is about so much more than simply a member with two usernames. Forgiveness or not, there is no question about the mountains of horse. Look aat Cameron's own posts, even he can't understand the forgiveness ! Doesn;t that tell you something?

we need to pin this down fast before trust is lost between new members and those who don't know each other. Distrust is a cancer that spreads fast.

From this point on, I'm reluctant to send plants, seeds or even advice to new members. and I'm sure I'm not he only one. This has the potential to ruin much future goodwill towards those starting out in this hobby.

Nice work, Cameron. Your legacy will live on long after youre gone.

Yes, whitewind, plenty of people were sucked in to the emotional outpouring of support for his new girlfriend who broke her ankle.A girl in the army. Who had the accident jumping a puddle. He was rushing off the hospital with the kind words behind him from forum members trying to help a guy out. Such a ridiculous story, which I alone didn't buy into and was accused of being cold & heartless ! Over a fairytale ! At least five members (you all know who you are, feel free to publicly corroborate this fact, SC101 at least, since he is active in this thread) can confirm this story of the army girl who broke her ankle jumping puddles, and every one of them offered their hearts. This was in the last week, and would have gone on, along with the other horseshit, if not for the fact that he was busted. As for the 3 weeks to live, I understand that was a thread which was pulled straight away by the mods (I didnt see it, but I did see the conversations of people asking what the fuck that was about - plenty are mentioning it in this and the other thread)

This is about so much more than simply a member with two usernames. Forgiveness or not, there is no question about the mountains of horse. Look aat Cameron's own posts, even he can't understand the forgiveness ! Doesn;t that tell you something?

I think it would be useful if you could post links? Cameron is an extremely prolific poster, if you want to make a case we need as much evidence as possible.

I dont have a case to make, and I dont give a damn if you doubt my words. The guys full of shit by his own admission. Ask the mods for a chat log history if you wish. Or ask SC101 directly. He will confirm the existence of the tall tales for you.

Not to throw fuel on any fires but imagine if he was a cop and not a compulsive bullshitter. I'm not aware of any or how many suspect dealings he had made with members but makes you think.

Sounds like we're gonna need MORE popcorn courtesy of the silo-hater

I dont have a case to make, and I dont give a damn if you doubt my words. The guys full of shit by his own admission. Ask the mods for a chat log history if you wish. Or ask SC101 directly. He will confirm the existence of the tall tales for you.

Man you're pretty antsy, all I'm asking for is a few links if you know of any! Torsten said he would decide what to do about Cameron when he found out what the community wanted, and the community can't decide without the information. It's all about trust, it's been badly broken so lets try to fix it!

Good idea. A yes/no vote on whether the entity of RF/Chef/Whatever he's calling himself now, should stay will suffice. None of these lame, meaningless polls.

Psylo votes No.

But so as to not isolate anyone from the hobby, Cameron, you can change your IP address with your ISP for around $20, register a new name and the mods will be none the wiser. You might even get more newbie gifts !

See how fucking supportive I am. :BANGHEAD2:

Sounds like we're gonna need MORE popcorn courtesy of the silo-hater

If you like the taste of horseshit, then that's OK by me. Just don't expect me to stick around for breakfast.

Can I have a lend of your soap box Psilo?

I've got a few lightbulbs to change

• Like 1

I think Cameron should apologise individually to all those he did bad trades with, and be banned from trading again. The mods should try to determine just how many accounts he has and delete any extras, plus monitor his IP address.

Any more legitimate complaints and a total ban should be enforced.

Can I have a lend of your soap box Psilo?

I've got a few lightbulbs to change

That explains your dim response.

• Like 4

I think Cameron should apologise individually to all those he did bad trades with, and be banned from trading again. The mods should try to determine just how many accounts he has and delete any extras, plus monitor his IP address.

Any more legitimate complaints and a total ban should be enforced.

If a bloke can steal, then come back under another identity, hit up the community for a help out as hes new too the hobby, befriend the very people he stole from, kick off 'new' realationships with these people, and lie out the ass about meaningless stories to get sympathy/attention/who knows the reason. An apology, real or not, shouldnt be too difficult.

Just give wats paid for, or owed or whatever. And lets hope to fuck he doesnt pull shit again. 2 times shame on him, 3 times shame on us. Never seen plantheads get messy, but it happens again and id say some motherfuckers may get violent

• Like 1

Never seen plantheads get messy, but it happens again and id say some motherfuckers may get violent

Crikey, that's going a bit far, mate! I'm sure the only outstanding trades Cameron has are probably valued under $100 combined. I'm assuming much less., as he was hardly a big trader. Although there is an old thread about some moderator here who ripped people off for thousands, and it sure reads like some people wanted to find him, and belt him.

Its the principal psylo, may not be physical, but he sure wont get the same reactions hes got this time. 2deep seemed pretty cut about 20 seeds, if a fella takes your dollar, and all you got is 3, thats a big deal