The Corroboree
gtarman

Pereskiopsis cuttings wanted

Hey folks. So I haven't had any pereskiopsis since giving away my last plant when I moved a while back, and was hoping somebody could hook me up with a few cuttings so I can add it to my collection again. I'm a wee bit on the poor side at the moment but I could cover postage and a modest price for the cuttings themselves if need be. I don't really have much to trade atm besides various chilli seeds really.

If anyone is able to help me out let me know :)

Cheers

Gman

I recently trimmed mine right back, but if you can't find any decent cuttings I can send you some of the older growth that is still left

• Like 1

Thanks coolname. I'll see how I get on but I might hit you up if I have no luck elsewhere

No worries man

hey gman i can spare you a few leafy green ones, some older woody ones to regrow out , some short some long lengths....i'll pm if ya.

cheers

Nice one Eth, just thought I'd add as gman gave me the Pereskiopsis he's talking about I can return them, im local and happy to drop off :-)

Pm me gman if you wanna do that :-)

It's all good benno, if it's sprouted new shoots I wouldn't say no to a stem cutting, but I don't need or want more than that :)