The Corroboree
Halcyon Daze

Name my Cactus and win

In the first photo it looks like a dick cut in half and sewn back on again, so maybe the John Wayne Bobbett?

BigRed? Like a ranga gets called "blue"

Cactroom Ed?

El Pene Azul - spanish for "the blue penis"

keep'em coming peeps! I'm loving it so far, and I'm glad you're having fun. -I've certainly had a great laugh.

I like your idea pinegap, makes good sense. And don't worry, it was never about big-noteing myself otherwise I'd have simply named it already. I just wanna hear ideas and so far its a toss-up between yours and two others. It's been a great way to commemorate my 2000th post anyway, I hope the winner is stoked as I am with this clone.

Wish I had a pic of the mother. If I can get down to vic again I'll go prepared.

So what's in a name, well there's some real immortals out there like ,eileen, psycho0, lumberjack, Bruce, Norma, PC, sharxx blue, sausage plant, Hulk, Len, Icaro, Juuls Giant, Super pedro. Just to name a few. Names are a good way to give a bit of added info and keep track of clones, and parentage.

Just promise me when someone finds a cactus that leaves them totally legless you've gotta name it after me ;) Edited by FancyPants
  • Like 3

Halycon Blue!

Halcyon blue..........

Why is there no fap?

Fapa smurf ;p

Oh dear,,, I mean Papa Smurf :D

• Like 1

Halcyon Blue for sure but I still think Blue Cheer should be one of the finalists.

When will the winner be posted? I'm a newbie do I really get a vote?:)