The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

planthelper

planthelper bashing,some members disturbe the forums

abandoned

BADGUYSOFSAB2012

It's time to bring those bad guys to justice.

At times like this one has two choices, zennning the fuxk out or stirring up a shitstorm, what's ur choice? Zen? Shitstorm? Xanax all round?

incog, you don't get it, i zen'ed out about things like that often, but at a certain stage the bucket might break.

it's not a case of me taking more shit from those few people, this will not help, the forum, me or anybody else here, who wants to have a good time here, need a comfortable space to be in.

if i would put my head in the sand even more than i do, the whole issue would go even further out of hand.

we can observe this even in this thread, some members use this thread to further try to put shit on me.

i don't care about this too much as i said already, because they are mostly drug fucked nobodies, who don't know much about ethno plants at all.

they just like to put somebody down, with the comfort of doing that via the net.

the problem that arises from that is obvious, some people might think this abuse has merit, and others might think, "hey if you can call a mod here a troll" i join them in there abuse, because in short they, enjoy themselves with this kind of behavior.

at other forums, this type of behavior would lead to, deletion of the inappropiate content, but here we are very transparent, but unfortunately, this methode puts a lot of strain onto the mod.

if i would have made those remarks/pics/ icons, invisible it would have been much better, because, it would have not caused any disturbance in the flow of new posts. but they way it did pan out, it did affect the plant forum badly.

late edit:

dworx, you showed a lot of courage by getting involved this way, in this thread.

most people don't have any civil courage at all, but they have mob mentalety instead.

thank you for your post, it realy helped! :)

I wasn't going to get involved, but your private attacks on me have dragged me into this. I've kept out of this to see where it goes, but I can't actually see this going anywhere, so here is my bit.

shruman & psylo dread enjoy calling me a troll and putting me down.

The only one I can find who called you a troll is BushTurkey. Please post links to posts [not threads] where psylo and shruman have called you a troll.

i guess, it's because sometimes i didn't agree with there input to the forum.

with shruman, it started since this thread:

http://www.shaman-au...showtopic=30980

It is always convenient to pick one spot in time when things started to go bad. Interesting that shruman has linked a thread that pre-dates this one where things had also degenerated. If you are going to rely on cause and effect then make sure your cause is clearly defined.

psylo dread, supports the view of shruman and likes the pic that i'm a troll, that shows me he has aswell a problem with me. he's like this towards me since this thread.

http://www.shaman-au...pic=30881&st=25

Interesting you would bring up that thread, because here it is YOU who is being abusive on the basis of a misunderstanding on YOUR part. Psylo has been here since his return on a VERY short leash and I check out all of his posts to make sure there are no problems, so was well aware of this thread as it was happening. While there is nothing wrong with you misunderstanding psylo in the first place, you then at the very least have to take responsibility for the consequences of that misunderstanding. Your language problems can't be an excuse for everything, especially if it affects others. But rather than apologising and dealing with the fall out you escalated this thread. The only reason psylo was so restrained is because he is... well, restrained. Anyone else would have let fly in that situation.

at this thread, at some stages, i even try to post in a way, to "calm him down", but he's going off into his own projections.

Calming him down by defending your mistake?

i don't care much, if people try to put me down, but the thing is, that this type of behavior DISTURBES THE FLOW AT THIS FORUM.

Constantly complaining about technological problems in non-tech threads also disturbs the flow as has been pointed out to me repeatedly.

it might not disturbe the forum as much if i would always ignore what they say or display, and i do this to a large degree, but sometimes i have to fight back, because i can't tolerate this bahavior all the time.

I am still a bit puzzled what it actually is that these two have done. I can't see shruman having done anything. Please link posts rather than whole threads in case I've missed something. As for psylo, if your problem with him is based purely on that one gallery thread then I suggest you re-read it and substitute two other people for your and psylo and see if you still agree with your assessment. Are there any posts where they have actually done anything? I can't see anything in what they have posted.

And shruman, if you post something like that again [regardless of whether hidden or not] you'll get a point. That's not the way to deal with this situation.

I used to get drunk, come home and post about Bindi Urwin - does that make me a bad guy? Id rarely even remember doing it. Or ordering all that shit on ebay...

give it away and watch some home and away :innocent_n:

"And shruman, if you post something like that again [regardless of whether hidden or not] you'll get a point. That's not the way to deal with this situation."

Yeah fair enough.

To be fair though I thought you have said repeatedly Bitches is not a flamepit? was only a dumping ground for degen threads?

I realy did not think this thread was the way to deal with it either & a little suprised you allowed it to continue.

An inflammitory post for an inflammitory thread?

But yeah thats fair enough.

To be fair I have not directly called PH a Troll, but I have referred to him as one (he is also guilty of this) & have implied it with pictures but in my defense only when he was clearly Trolling. I mean 3 threads (all of which I have walked away from while he continued) & now this shitfight, no other word fits. .

abandoned

Dworx, why are you still posting in this thread?

abandoned

abandoned

he asked due to a previous post you made in this thread about perpetuating and not perpetuating and making the choice between the two.

So which is it, that you are trying to do Incog? These threads die naturally if you let them, Attrition of these threads brings peace, because the air is cleared, everyone says their peice and then gets on with it.

:huh:

And for the record, it should be stated that dworx has only decided to buy into this discussion as the sole supporter of PH' ramblings because he got his panties in a knot last week over misreading an unrelated post that was made, followed up with some long winded PM to hich i refused to humour him with anything more than a cursory reply, then blocked him from PM me further.

To you, Dworx, this is my last recognition of your words in this silly thread Knock yourself out on another barely legible reply if you wish (would it kill you to use paragraphs?), but don't expect an answer from me. The last word is yours, if you wish it to be, this is my gift to you.

Now I am a troll. If one Wouldblike a textbook definition. Throwing buckets of home-made zen all over this thread. Dworx I'll fightcha! Come on! Queens berry rules with no pants. Loser takes a load.

abandoned

×Chat

chnt - (09 March 2012 - 05:04 PM)
fuck work, and orwell is the man, i gotta read more of his work, sadly i only know 84

Psylo Dread - (09 March 2012 - 05:02 PM)
The absencefrom work ?
Psylo Dread - (09 March 2012 - 05:02 PM)
Orwell is a prophet. I fucking love everything about him, hs books, his letters, his life, his mooustache

Distracted - (09 March 2012 - 05:01 PM)
that
Psylo Dread - (09 March 2012 - 05:01 PM)
I have had the ast two days off work, quite simply because I didnt feel like going in.
Psylo Dread - (09 March 2012 - 05:01 PM)
hahaha.

chnt - (09 March 2012 - 04:59 PM)
i wanted to comment, so generous psylo, but did not
chnt - (09 March 2012 - 04:59 PM)
damn that orwell was insightful
Psylo Dread - (09 March 2012 - 04:58 PM)
rusty razorblades and all. Did you like the freebie I just gave to dworx :)
chnt - (09 March 2012 - 04:58 PM)
'chnt loved psylo'
chnt - (09 March 2012 - 04:58 PM)
1984 style
Psylo Dread - (09 March 2012 - 04:57 PM)
I want you to love me more than silver tea itself before I take your life away
Psylo Dread - (09 March 2012 - 04:56 PM)
I am planning to kill you, chunt. But not soon
Psylo Dread - (09 March 2012 - 04:56 PM)
haha you beat me to the reply. chuntz
chnt - (09 March 2012 - 04:55 PM)
what are you referring to?

chnt - (09 March 2012 - 04:51 PM)
are you planning to kill me?
Psylo Dread - (09 March 2012 - 04:48 PM)
sorry I was just preparing some agar. Going to test three different agar mediums . Have 18 plates to prepare !

chnt - (09 March 2012 - 04:42 PM)
crazy shit
awesome
chnt - (09 March 2012 - 04:40 PM)
psylo hates me again...
chnt - (09 March 2012 - 04:40 PM)
if it keeps on raining

chnt - (09 March 2012 - 04:36 PM)
and yeah pretty much, whole lotta love.
chnt - (09 March 2012 - 04:35 PM)
getting over that aspect, i prefer non-spiced tea.
chnt - (09 March 2012 - 04:35 PM)
you gotta member i'm a douch bhag
Psylo Dread - (09 March 2012 - 04:32 PM)
I *had* to pop my heap up ! ! Ah well, my restraint is not infinate
Psylo Dread - (09 March 2012 - 04:30 PM)
oh right, spiced chai, from the oldest, once most advanced civilisation in the world, is not traditional enough for ya ?
Psylo Dread - (09 March 2012 - 04:28 PM)
*finger crossed that he reads the chat
Psylo Dread - (09 March 2012 - 04:28 PM)
why is dworx even there?.. he said to incog it should be left t die.... Seems a whole lotta yapping but nothing to say.
chnt - (09 March 2012 - 04:27 PM)
yeah see, my taste is attracted to traditional teas rather than your fancy spiced chais and all that, cause i'm so hipster and OG
chnt - (09 March 2012 - 04:26 PM)
haha, funnies, yeah wiki already told me about the spices, time to read neu! degen thread comments
Psylo Dread - (09 March 2012 - 04:26 PM)
Everything you could want for a spiced chai is grown in Kumily
Psylo Dread - (09 March 2012 - 04:25 PM)
they grow spices there too. 3 kinds of pepper. Cardamom, cocoa, and more.
Psylo Dread - (09 March 2012 - 04:24 PM)
All the young gangsta's I hung out with loved my Ch'e shirt... Sooooo glad they didnt eally comprehend English (The shirt says "Che is Dead, Get Over It")
chnt - (09 March 2012 - 04:24 PM)
wiki is GOD
chnt - (09 March 2012 - 04:24 PM)
wiki says good things about kumily
chnt - (09 March 2012 - 04:23 PM)
spring rolls dont actually do anything for me
Psylo Dread - (09 March 2012 - 04:23 PM)
per capita median average, people are earning more than other parts of india
Psylo Dread - (09 March 2012 - 04:23 PM)
Highest level of education in the country
Psylo Dread - (09 March 2012 - 04:22 PM)
It was lovely. The whole state is cool. Its India's only communist state.
Psylo Dread - (09 March 2012 - 04:22 PM)
Yu are so Chinese-Elitist with your fancy tea and your spring rolls
Psylo Dread - (09 March 2012 - 04:21 PM)
nips, gooks, slopes, subbies, the lot of them !
chnt - (09 March 2012 - 04:21 PM)
i'm starting to like the sound of kumily a lot more...
chnt - (09 March 2012 - 04:20 PM)
yes yes that is correct, all asians look the same, be it indos, thais, japs, chings, etc etc... they are all JACKIE CHAN
Psylo Dread - (09 March 2012 - 04:19 PM)
I smoked a LOT of hashish in Kumily too
Psylo Dread - (09 March 2012 - 04:19 PM)
^j/k
of course i read the chat, and it only points to what plant helper was saying in the first place you are out to incite anger within the community outside of your own little empire, that is delusional of you!
Chnt your post in this chat session is racist so yeah i would claim the same of you! Why would you write something like that unless, without knowing the demographic of the population in SAB?

abandoned

i'm famous!

and um, i was just explaining why psylo posted, nothing less, nothing more.

and um... i'm obviously racist, i exist only on the surface level, and there is no such thing as context, or reading between the lines, or reading beyond the lines. one should always take everything at the most basic level and never ever explore things at a deeper level.

there is no such thing as post-race.

abandoned

failure to deny isn't acceptance in law

in Australia we have the privilege to not self incriminate.

Posting expired chat logs is pretty uncool of you too, could you not do that in future?

CHNT IS THE LAW!

and um, some people get offended by the word cunt, but i still say it, did you see the thread titled "the c word"? words are just words. have you ever heard of social commentary have you ever heard of transgression?

have you ever seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzltOo8_Z9c

these communities are more in tune with these abstract ideas that seem to be incomprehensible to the general population. what is my agenda? is it that of perpetuating discrimination or is it that of 'boundary dissolution'? (thanks mckenna)

i would expect to have to defend myself if this were in another setting, like a classroom or a workplace, but here at the corroboree? really? is it so hard to add 2+2 and get 5?

abandoned

abandoned

Incrimination isn't what i'm concerned with, I considered your pasting of an expired chat log that is no longer accessible to the public to be rude.

If you wish to talk to me further you can do so in chat.

edit: much like chnt's racism, you are free to do as you wish but your actions have offended me.

you seem remorseless to this fact much like you're complaining chnt is

I can hear the days of our lives theme song somewhere..

abandoned