The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Gollum

Too Fucking Hot!!!

Drinking alcohol while dehydrated is truly a psychadelic experience :D

truly?

maybe you were gassed by the ergot residues you were scrubbing.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

fucken 41 @ noon not fucken good . my plants aint going to well :wacko: got my special 1s in the bath . 41deg in QLD is like 60 deg in the southern parts faaaarrrrk

So fucking hot my viridis is going to die... the cacti don't even like it.

that depends on whether or not you believe that solar activity has almost nil effect on climate, considering the reasonable likelihood that we're heading into the maunder minimum (that period of no sunspots that covered europe in snow during the 17th century)

Yeah that's been the option for a while now, but I think its a combo...(maunder minimum) "Grand Solar Minimum" is maintaining our temps..& perhaps promoting colder freezes during the winter on the northern continents...& I get the theory/stats that there hasn't been much upper temp movement...but I suspect its not going to be an even trend up...year by year...its geological time & the temps are rising & I suspect there will be pulses/extremes of temp increase overall ....the CO2 increase is as real as the maunder minimum "Grand Solar Minimum" & it all goes into the mix...complex system..

If you guys hate the heat so....why not relocate to cooler temps?

Edited by Dreamwalker.
  • Like 1

Where's my magic wand relocator lol

I don't mind the heat really, I don't mind the cold either to be honest.

The heat here is a dry heat, as long as u have plenty of water and there's a slight breeze it's not bad really. No breeze and not enough water and you will die.

Have got myself a trendy sock line and sunglasses tan now.

What I hate is flys up my nose and in my ears.

• Like 2

hey dreamwalker I can handle the summers up here BUT today and yesterday was fucken out of control hot as . like catuscarl said even the cactus are feeling fucked. I have all my animals inside and loads of my coldy plants in the bath. THIS SHIT IS WAY EXTREME

Edited by bullit
  • Like 1

Yeah the plants arent liking this weather..

• Like 1

Greywater irrigation for the win!! :wink:

• Like 1

Sounds hectic bullit... Unfortunately I'm still in my jumper.... Mind you I did loose about 10m2 of veggie seedlings planted out on Friday, then the southerly came and so did the hoodies... Still got another 6hrs of planting to catch up tho, was my shitty fault tho planting out 2 days before a heat wave

Dreamwalker & Thunderldeal. Just in the interest of correctness. What you guys are talking about is a Grand Solar Minimum.

The Maunder Minimum is the name given to the last Grand Solar Minimum that happened between 1645 and 1715 that did indeed plunge the Earth into a mini Ice Age.

Not trying to be a smart arse or anything, just FYI.

iatd

• Like 2

I blame... Obama.

I'm losing plants all over the place. My veggie patch got it's ass kicked a couple weeks back, but this time it's absolute torture.

THANKS OBAMA! :angry:

Edited by Halcyon Daze

We need more trees and less tar roads, glass buildings and tin roofs

fire is cleansing, and trees give air, its the growing cities and the ones who dwell with in them that are of more concern to me