The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subaeruginosin

Jealous Slander

LOL!!! First I've ever heard of this as well ! I've never noticed that you post anything that off compared to what the rest of us post.. Never knew there was an issue!! You must have a decent size wang on you to have to tuck it under your belt!

Fuk em man, I'm sorry but I've been having a good chuckle at that story- lol awesome, only laughing as that would so be something that would happen to me, except for the sad fact that it would be impossible for me to tuck my dick under my belt!

GOLD.

Best. Exit. Ever.

I've always had dreams I'm beating off in public, horrible.

Hence why I've never touched meth, I reckon I'd be the guy being arrested while beating off.

Who was the old guy being eaten by golden staff? Who was the chick? Do I really need to know?

Ima do some sleuthing now.

Staff dude sounds like a cunt!

Was this at Oberon? I masturbate there all the time your not alone buddy.

^^ Alice

Bahahahaha great puns!!

Bi-polars nasty side,, grandeur delusions of paranoia. Take ur meds dude :/

Cuddled up to my dick at night,,

choker keeping it safe n sound.

During the day my ankle socks keep it down

Unless he's in boner town ;p

Here's some advice...being Bipolar isn't a license to act like a fucking moron..ion forums or anywhere else.

What has he done that's so bad on here?

^^^ inspirational Upside

A golden puddle

A moonlit boner

Some asshole whispering

I think it's unfair to judge a guy for having a boner, especially one he can tuck under his belt.

"Here's some advice...being Bipolar isn't a license to act like a fucking moron..ion forums or anywhere else."

Well, if you say so. Shit is eating me alive though, so screw it, if I can use it to my advantage at any point, then I would not hasitate for a second. But, this is just clearing up some BS I've wanted to for years and at this point I care less about what people think enough to do so. So yeah whatever.

Btw incognito, no not big at all, I just still sag my jeans like when I was a teenager, I refuse to grow old, I'm staying young and immature for ever.

I'm thinking chiral, who ripped off members for thousands of dollars after building up quite a presence here.

If anyone was acting with such hostility at a meet I'd like to believe it was chiral, aka hunab ku, anyway I'm not sure how many others fit the age description let alone the inconsiderate character.

:huh: never knew chiral ripped people off for thousands shit thats fucked up must have missed that I'm sure I would remember

I think the OP should spill on who it was he sounds like a real prick

I thought he was a cocksucker the second he posted here and confirmed it when I met him in person :)

Chiral, that is.

How many times did you actualy shake it man?

Kinda sounds like you took a piss in the vally of death... and thats a no no! No matter how cute your blue eyes are.

Sly remarks about public masturbation? Which thread has that happened in?

Hopefully it wasnt a cactus cut up your arse which started that NSFW thread.

Last time I tried to take a leak with a boner I pissed in my face. :wacko:

I think you should reveal who the mysterious Mr. Staff actually is. I can't see you getting much moral support until you do, it's just too tempting to keep bagging out on you.

Don't make us do this to you bro.

i agree ^ you don't even have to worry about pissing in your shoes, leaving both hands free to rub your nipples while you efficiently claim ownership of maximum vegetation.

i dunno, that pretty much sums up camping doesn't it? that's why a yeti never wanders past a campsite. ordinary dudes like me, and a few brazen females, seeking not just bladder relief but world domination and even a bit of opportunistic nipple tweaking.

Normally I would take this thread very seriously, but there are good reasons not to:

1) OP has never reported any such bullying and hence can't expect mods to be aware of any subtle digs and implied insults.

2) It looks like non one else knows what the OP is talking about.

3) The original field trip story might be complicated for anyone under 16, but seriously, who worries about an errant boner beyond that?

4) Moreso, what 50 year old guy would be in any way concerned about some kid jacking off in the bushes? And even if he did, who would pay attention?

5) I think the OP is lying about some details [eg his eye colour] which makes me think the whole story is maybe made up.

Sub, you seem like a nice guy otherwise, but this thread seems really silly. No one cares about whether or not you had a fiddle, but you've certainly made yourself centre of attention now and I presume nothing the mods do will be able to stop the public wanking digs from now on.

I also have the feeling the original post will end up getting deleted by the OP, so here is a copy for posterity [it is way too funny to end up getting deleted]:

I've had enough of this place. I mean, I'm fascinated with psychedelics and have always found this place the best Australian site to talk about them and debate the politics associated with psychedelics, but honestly some of the senior members here are....... well I'm to much of a gentlemen to say what I really think, plus it would probably be breaking the rules to say.

Anyway.......... at this stage I think it's important to just clear up claims that one of the members here has made up about me, out of pure bitterness and jealousy. About how I rocked up to a shroom hunting trip planed on this site and went and jacked off in front of him, which is just a ridiculous claim made by a petty jealous jun..... (hold on, the incrimination rule).

I've always let it go when people make sly remarks about public masturbation when I post here, because what people think of me has never really bothered me and it would take quite an embarrassing story to clear up the truth of what actually happened. Not to mention it has always seemed a little disrespectful to the innocent bystander involved, to tell the story of how this BS rumour came about of me jacking off in public. Like seriously people, Im a pretty boy, a good looking dude, if I had the confidence to do some messed up crap like that, then why wouldn't I just be out there rooting every chick in sight? The claim makes no sense in the first place, but whatever!

So here's the story of what actually happened, just to clear things up once and for all.

About 5 years ago I rocked up to a shroom hunting camp planned on this forum. When I got there, there was this nice looking chick who the person who planned the trip was on to big time, though he probably had no chance due to the fact he was like 50 something years old and infested with golden staff. But, as usual being the blue eyed pretty boy I am, I was getting a good vibe from her, but the person who planned the trip caught on to this and got hard core dirty on me, which isn't in its self an uncommon occurrence for me since I have always coped that same kind of behaviour from bitter 'have nots' ever since highschool.

But this guy took it to the full. He handed out a free cactus cutting to everyone except me and was riding me big time every time I said anything . But anyway, so what right? I knew what his problem was and screw his free cactus cutting anyway!

So anyway, first thing the next day we all went hunting for shrooms to take photos of, since picking them would be illegal, obviously. But just to put things into perspective, I'd been sitting around for the last year and a half doing nothing but dwelling on how my ex girlfriend left me and had the thought that I might actually have the chance to hook something up with a little cutey, which is where it gets embarrassing, because the very thought probably got me overly excited, if that makes any sense. Wasn't a huge deal though, I mean I obviously had it tucked up in my belt. But then I walked away from the group to take a wizz, came back and hadn't tucked it away properly and it could be clearly seen though my pants, lol, how utterly and completely embarrassing right?

But then this jealous little prick see's it and says, "that's just surreal" and runs off and goes whispering shit to everyone else. Now personally I think it would have been enough to disgrace me and make me look like a complete fool by telling them I was walking around with a raging hard on, I mean right?

But no....... when I start posting here again people started making all these coy comments about masturbating in public, so what this arse hole has done is gone and told everyone I was actually jacking off, WTF?

So yeah, fair enough! Call me a fool who can't control his shit like a 13 year old school kid, but the claim that I went and committed some perverted indecent criminal act is complete BS and absolute slander, made by a jealous bitter & petty man, he knows it full well too.

Though, I don't know if his still around since the golden staff seemed to be eating him alive even all those years ago. But the rumour has stuck since people still make coy comments about jacking off every time I post.

So think whatever you people want about me, delete the thread, or fill it up with a bunch of feeble minded personal insults, do whatever you want. But I've gotten the true story out there and that's all that really matters to me.

I'm actually in reality a very polite dude and always act very appropriate in public (lol), but you people have been nothing but common bullies. I've probably met at least 20 members here and truth be told I'm probably more normal than most of ya, not that I have an issue with odd balls, I've actually always enjoyed this place because of the breeding place it seems to be for the seriously mentally ill, lol. No weird fetishes either, I do my jacking off to blonde chicks on my laptop in my room with closed curtains.

So you can all go and basically get fucked, the fact that I've kept posting here and am writing this should come as clear evidence for how much I care about what people think of me. I just don't want to walk away for good and just let that jealous petty little man get away with the crap he was spitting without giving my side. So yeah, I'm done!!!!!

You've created a monster, dude. (pun intended)

Get a hold of yourself!

You'll have to take it all in your stride...

I don't remember OPs previous name but he did have a few disagreements way back (maybe with a now disgraced member), used to talk about pot a lot.

I think EG's was the only sympathetic post on page one which surprised me.

You also had it pretty rough in a recent thread.

I don't think there is much serious bullying here, if you have been consistently bullied then that sucks, but you've gotten into more than a couple of fights all by yourself.

Sorry cant help myself,

Did you get balls deep in this chic or just a "vibe" and a pull?