The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
MikeyMagic

Apathy seeds

:)

Apathy is killing the world but then again who cares? :lol::unsure:

I was going to write a thread on apathy seeds for your emotional garden but why bother?

Its your garden do what ever, I don't care!

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

nt! :rolleyes: O - K! if I have to!

Someone collected these apathy seeds from their crop for me.

They acted like they were really cool.

Genetically Modified corn I think.

They haven't sprouted yet though.

Apparently they pretty much grow themselves...and you can get heaps of money if instead of supplying food to our growing population, you sell it for 'ethanol' so apathetic people can burn it by impressing no one with their hooning and endangerment of every ones lives.

It destroys all hope for our kids future, but with the money I will make off it, my kid will be fine! (The false Angels told me so!)

Beside.. they say kids are the future!

Some one, some when, will work out a solution to solve the problems.

Maybe if they increase the blend from 10% to 20%?!?

That will give them money to eat!

I've cleared all the other emotion plants of any value out of my garden.

Actually I just stopped tending it till they all died.

Then I razed everything left to the ground and planted my apathy seeds with 'the-fire, and-germ'.

Some one said it was 'de-fiant, an-ger' but what would they know!

Ive killed everything on site with emotion-cides like alcohol to maximise the apathy growth, but as I said nothing sprouted yet.

I haven't bothered watering it yet.

It looks like it might rain.

Went down to the pub and burned some rubber in the mean time..

I'd tell you about that story but I cant be bothered..

I'm too cool..

:devil:

:lol:

G I'm glad I don't have any children!

But that's......

make....whatever....!

:wink: