The Corroboree

Has anyone else had "flashforwards"' [as opposed to flashbacks]

I just had one where a tram is derailed and all the glass is smashed up and its grinding to a halt down a slope ... in black and white.. with fires in the background.. and blood + drivers high viz top scrunched up in tip of tram nose

been stoppn me gettn any kip all night ...

wierd ...

I wonder if it will happen here on our new trams or something , hope not but it keeps flashing in my head just as i get comfy enough to drop off..

Please share your flash forwards and maybe we'll predict some shizzle that's about to go down.

-later edit-

well nothing happened on the school run this morning to the tram as far as i can tell

but I just watched some foolish daftlads did put a large rough cut brick on the line and a tram going the other way sliced it in half...

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ
  • Like 1

Prophetic dream sorta!

I have kinda prophetic dreams fairly often. They're only sorta prophetic like yours, and until they sorta cone true then they're just like any other dream... Therefore I cant post them here unless I post all of my dreams. If I have one that sorta feels like it may become sorta prophetic I'll try to remember to post it here...

But they're only ever sorta prophetic in terms of my boring life, not in terms of things that make the news.

I was at a bbq a while ago with my girlfriend at the time and I felt compelled to say "jen is gonna get stung by a bee" the people around me looked at me like I was a freak and a moment later she came around the back and told us she was just stung by a bee, I thought wow that's cool lol

• Like 2