The Corroboree

More coming soon. My free trial video editor ran out of free trail. But I have way around to.

I request a Johnny Cash cover :rolleyes: your voice would kill it! Or maybe even Bob Dylan.

I thought Johnny Cash too!

I reckon JC: The man comes around...

I don't do johnny cash (sorry), because of two reasons, I am not good covering c&w and on top, cash sings in a style, which is, not my kind of thing (or say, I can't do it, if you like).

don't get me wrong I love j. cash and sometimes I play "fulsome", but I hardly sing it.

I sometimes play with a male musical partner, which hardly uses his vocals, when we play for hours, but he and not me sings the fulsome prison blues.

I like "hurt" and "walk the line".

bob Dylan, I hardly play either, sorry.

please keep the recomandations going,

I like disco, but like a lot of music, it's hard to compete with synthesizers, and computer keyboards, if all you do is, to play an acoustic, hehehe. :)

Edited by planthelper
  • Like 1

Hotel California?
That has some 12 string parts in it :)

I just finished learning the intro on my electric and can play it through but its still not sounding right yet. not fast enough and the timing is out.

eagels hotel California, it is, but I will try to make it a song, which features, as well the didgeridoo (in the root chord)!!

Edited by planthelper
  • Like 2

More Planthelper!

Edited by watertrade

How bout a little Neil young ... Old man would go great on the twelve string :)

I don't do johnny cash (sorry), because of two reasons, I am not good covering c&w and on top, cash sings in a style, which is, not my kind of thing (or say, I can't do it, if you like).

johnny cash has a very deep baritone voice, not easy if thats not your natural range.. looks like it'd be a great time having a beer with you at your local ph :)

Awesome performances Planthelper, it's hard to sing and play at the same time.

What make and model is your 12-string? I feel the G.A.S. symptoms returning again!

Cool man! I'm very impressed, playing the didgeridoo and the guitar at the same time is quite a feat, and you pull it off so well!!

You've got a great voice too :)

johnny cash has a very deep baritone voice, not easy if thats not your natural range.. looks like it'd be a great time having a beer with you at your local ph :)

it's not the voice why I stay away from johnny cash, it's the lead guitar sound, which features so prominently, with his songs, and I suck playing lead guitar.

I got a big vocal range and can sing even some bass, but mostly I like to sing, in a high pitch, which was so vamous in the disco area (like for example the high pitch voices of the bee gees).

but sure, I can't sing as husky as mr. cash.

in some of my songs in the play list I do hit some low notes, and I have it planed to, sing my own version, of mozarts osmin, "solche her gelaufen laffen", in acapella.

Awesome performances Planthelper, it's hard to sing and play at the same time.

What make and model is your 12-string? I feel the G.A.S. symptoms returning again!

it's a Yamaha FG-4125B, but guess what, as i'm manic currently, I bought myself a MATON 12 STRING!! was not cheap, but it's a super instrument, and much easier to play than the Yamaha with a high jazz neck. I do this because it's on my bucket list, but don't worry, I hope to be around for another 50 years at least...

Cool man! I'm very impressed, playing the didgeridoo and the guitar at the same time is quite a feat, and you pull it off so well!!

You've got a great voice too :)

thank you!

actualy this take was one of the first times I tried, to combine didgeridoo, guitar and the vocals.

this song is still not finished, I introduced two more chords, but I re work music only with big time gaps in between,

like this the inspirational powers are much stronger.

I make this thread now my what to do list.

cover bee gees tragedy

how to learn circular breathing, instruction video

cover of mozarts osmin, acapella

original song, dedicated to liz, "butterflies in my tummy" aka the last kiss.

people please, post a comment with this song @ youtube, I promise I will answer every question, and it would help me to get more views.

GIVE ME AS WELL A THUMBS UP (comments are now enabled), THANK YOU. :)

Edited by planthelper
  • Like 1

it's a Yamaha FG-4125B, but guess what, as i'm manic currently, I bought myself a MATON 12 STRING!! was not cheap, but it's a super instrument, and much easier to play than the Yamaha with a high jazz neck. I do this because it's on my bucket list, but don't worry, I hope to be around for another 50 years at least...

Awesome :) How does it sound (the Maton that is)? Which one did you get?

Awesome :) How does it sound (the Maton that is)? Which one did you get?

the sound is quite bright, I would struggle to describe it, it's just an instrument crafted by hand, and by skill full workers. my Yamaha has a good sound as well but the maton beats it, it's a EM 425C-12 "acoustic electric", and I just noticed all the tradesmen who created this master piece, have left ther initials inside! :)

it's all made out of Australian native timbers, apart from spruce for the sound board.

I hardly ever buy myself anything, because i'm a tight ass, so i'm happy regarding what I did.

http://maton.com.au/product/425-12-series

Edited by planthelper
  • Like 2

shameless, self promoting bump! :)

today, I feel, I got the biggest compliment possible, somebody told me, my song turned into an earworm for her! :)

this made we very happy, and i'm still riding the happy wave right now.

as well I know now who trolled me at youtube, so everything is primo.

I ask you though, in case you have an account which works at youtube to give me a thumbs up, and if you have the time, a short positive comment, as currently the troll is still, creating a bad impression, at this page, which I don't deserve.

I have done nothing wrong to this person, he just simply did blame me for his own mistakes, and now he even stalks me, so he can abuse me more.

if you read this "troll", I have no hard feelings against you anymore, I hope you will find peace in life soon.

Edited by planthelper
  • Like 1

Hey man, just wondering if the ratings are meant to be disabled on most of your vids?

I 'thumbs-upped' one, but then all the others i clicked on didnt let u thumb-up or down.

yes, all comments are disabled, apart from the didgeridoo version of your face.

the cohen song manhatten allows thumbs up as well, something I was not aware of, but the troll sussed it out,... so please give me a thumbs up at manhatten, as well.

I threw my undies at my pc monitor. You got it happening there ph :) ur a talented guy!

• Like 1

^tick

i just spat my drink, rolling eyes tearing laughter ingognito..........the best comment.......the imagery alone warranted some tissues or snotty,greasy rag - your choice