The Corroboree

help me to become, bigger than bieber.

next time, you go on youtube, put wolfgang pachner into the search field, and enjoy, my 12 string guitar and vocals.

here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=wolfgang+pachner&oq=wolfgang+pachner&gs_l=youtube.12...4119.11272.0.13512.16.13.0.3.3.0.240.2924.2-13.13.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.LWpCh0sYEAg

"sunny afternoon" the kinks

"your face" wolfgang pachner (written for the lady, you did send me good vibes for, so your "vibe" is as well in this song!)

"freak" radiohead

"American pie" don mc lean

"lipizaner leberkas" wolfgang pachner

"big phat mama" wolfgang pachner

"wonderful world" Louis Armstrong

"sweat" inner circle

Edited by planthelper
  • Like 13

Yay, you worked it out.

Good on you planthelper. :) .

PS. I closed my eyes so i couldn't see up the leg of your shorts :wink:

Edited by Amazonian
  • Like 6

ups, forgot to say, thank you, watertrade for uploading and editing the video! :)

! I will fix up the out of sync issues next week - it is kind of annoying having the audio come in before your lips start moving!

Good to see you having a go.

I didnt read Watertrades post till I had watched a few songs,

The out of sync was like the old samurai tv show.

Or I thought what I had had for breakfast had kicked back in again.

Good to see the network helping each other out.

• Like 1

I like the 'freak' song the best PH. :)

! I will fix up the out of sync issues next week - it is kind of annoying having the audio come in before your lips start moving!

^ I didn't notice this until you pointed it out, I was more focused on PH playing the guitar, and checking out his house, lol.

Good on you PH.

From memory your accent is quite strong. Its amazing the way you can hardly hear it when you sing. You have a great voice bro.

Ive just got into guitar in the last year or two so have great respect for your efforts man. Its so freakn hard to play and sing at the same time, let alone doing it as a second language.

Im subscribed and look forward to seeing more vids.

Edited by AndyAmine.

well played sir. You cant beat the sound of a 12 string :)

Very impressive PH , how long have you been playing for ?

I like the 'freak' song the best PH. :) ^ I didn't notice this until you pointed it out, I was more focused on PH playing the guitar, and checking out his house, lol.

I like freak as well, very much, it expresses exactly, how I feel, and how I worship woman.

Good on you PH.

From memory your accent is quite strong. Its amazing the way you can hardly hear it when you sing. You have a great voice bro.

Ive just got into guitar in the last year or two so have great respect for your efforts man. Its so freakn hard to play and sing at the same time, let alone doing it as a second language.

Im subscribed and look forward to seeing more vids.

thx for subscribing, yes you are right, others did say the same thing, once I sing the accent almost disappears, I don't know how or why, hehehe.

I don't think, I got very good hands for playing, most people could play much better, than me.

in short, for example, I can't do the Vulcan greeting, and people who can do it right away, have more flexible fingers, and as such can play much better.

well played sir. You cant beat the sound of a 12 string :)

me too, I love 12 string, such a full sound.

my guitar, on top would need some repair work, the strings are quite a distance, from the neck, at least at the higher frets, which makes it hard to play.

Very impressive PH , how long have you been playing for ?

36 years.

you know, I don't like country and western, but in one of my local pubs, they play often c&w, and I noticed that, it is quite therapeutic and a feel good music.

so, I wrotte your face (which is not finished yet, maybe never will)in a country and western style, hehehe. I suffer from mental pain on and off, all my life, but when I play, I get a break of the pain.

• Like 3

i will update this post when i've listened more. i'm impressed with american pie, great singing and definitely more happening on the guitar than i could manage while singing.... let alone on a cumbersome twelve string.

im certainly not complaining or anything, but just thought i should point out that radiohead song is called creep, not freak. But thats still a very nice cover of it either way

• Like 2

im certainly not complaining or anything, but just thought i should point out that radiohead song is called creep, not freak. But thats still a very nice cover of it either way

'Freak' sounds better :)

• Like 2

Amazonian i have to agree with you there

I should have a few more up this week. sorry for the delays and bad editing. ;)

• Like 3

Good stuff PH!

I dig a bit of ELO, and i liked the way you got into playing that song planthelper.

• Like 1

I request a Johnny Cash cover :rolleyes: your voice would kill it! Or maybe even Bob Dylan.

• Like 1

ahh, nice one mate, put a smile on my face. really enjoyable

More fine video editing - I don't think its too out of sync....

Edited by watertrade
  • Like 2