The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiscoStu

ferguson livestream

see quite a few people saying "violence isn't the answer", well, walking down the street holding a placard saying "please don't kill us" didn't work either, so....

the state reserves the right to a monopoly on violence

Simple, don't rob a store and then after it assault a police officer and you won't be shot!

Play stupid games, win stupid prices!

And it's really going to help their "cause" setting half the city on fire..bloody idiots!

you don't murder someone for theft........& the cop shot the unarmed black teen 12 times.....12 was also the age of a black kid murdered a couple of days ago by a cop....took 2 shots in the belly to bring that kid in the playground down for playing with an air pistol.....the jury/court should have found the cop guilty of something.....they deployed the military vehicles etc to Ferguson a week ago ....(a guy took a pic of the car park & posted it...his boss called him a terrorist & fired him from his min wage employment).....

They knew the cop would get away with murder.....now there are riots & millions of $ property up in flames...more people being murdered....So either the powers too be are totally the worlds dumbest fuckers...or they want & encourage chaos.....If I was religious I would say the powers to be are evil reptilian demons from the lost plane................but to me they are just apes who play a nasty game............& chaos seems to be their prize of choice....I don't know why.........

aahahahah

just watched a bunch of people loot a home depot live!

This cam is fucking awesome

Chiming in on a topic I know nothing about....

... How come only african-Americans have the balls to riot? Because they're already margiNalised by the law anyway?

Probs because 9 times out of 10 they're the ones being shot by 'the law'.

I'm surprised occupy didn't brake down into riots...that said there were a lot of situations during occupy that the p treated as if they were rioting....people being shoot by p ...the excessive use of pepper spay,......poor p he run out of spray & hard to get another can....p called this a hostile situation

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iqAlKkyeeU

fascist

The irony is the p sued & got >$40,000 for the related health issues as a result of his actions...I would have thought the victims would also be eligible for compensation.

If he does that with his uniform on imagine what he does when he's not wearing his badge. Didnt watch the clip.

Chiming in on a topic I know nothing about....

... How come only african-Americans have the balls to riot? Because they're already margiNalised by the law anyway?

The area is question is largely populated by minorities but enforced by whitey.

So the demographic of rioters/protestors/looters will reflect on the population... which happens to be black.

With that said i've seen tonnes of white people joining in the march against murdering police officers.

Sublime - April 29th, 1992

(I don't know if you can, but can you get an order for Ons, that's O-N-S,

Junior Market, the address is 1934 East Anaheim, all the windows are

busted out, and it's like a free for all here,

and uh, the owner should maybe come down here and see if he can secure his business,

if he wants to)

April 26th, 1992

There was a riot on streets

Tell me where were you?

You were sittin' home watchin' your TV

While I was participating in some anarchy

First spot we hit it was my liquor store

I finally got all that alcohol I can't afford

With red lights flashin', time to retire

And then we turned that liquor store into a structure fire

Next stop we hit, it was the music shop,

It only took one brick to make the window drop

Finally we got our own P.A.

Where do you think I got this guitar that you're hearing today?

("Call fire and tell them respond local station out to meet us at Anaheim. It's uh, flaming up good." "10-4 Alamidos at Anaheim")

When we returned to the pad to unload everything

It dawned on me that I need new home furnishings

So once again we filled the van until it was full

Since that day my livin' room's been much more comfortable

'Cause everybody in the hood has had it up to here

It's getting harder, and harder, and harder each and every year

Some kids went in a store with their mother

I saw her when she came out she was gettin' some Pampers

They said it was for the black man

They said it was for the Mexican

And not for the white man

But if you look at the streets, it wasn't about Rodney King

In this fucked-up situation and these fucked-up police

It's about comin' up and stayin' on top

And screamin' 1-8-7 on a mother fuckin' cop

It's not in the paper, it's on the wall

National guard

Smoke from all around

(Units, units be advised of an attempted 211 to arrest now at 938 Temple, 9-3-8 Temple,

thirty subjects with bats trying to get inside the CP's house...he thinks out there trying to kill him)

'Cause as long as I'm alive, I'ma live illegal

Let it burn

Wanna let it burn, wanna let it burn

Wanna wanna let it burn

(I feel insanity)

Riots on the streets of Miami

Whoa, riots on the streets of Chicago

On the streets of Long Beach

In San Francisco

Riots on the streets of Kansas City

Tuskaloosa, Alabama

Cleveland, Ohio

Fountain Valley, Paramount, Victorville

Eugene, Oregon

Eureka, California

Hesperia

Santa Barbara

Winnemucca, Nevada

Phoenix, Arizona

San Diego

Lakeland, Florida

fuckin' 29 Palms

(Any unit to assist Frank-74, Willow at Caspian... structure fire and numerous subjects looting)

(10-15 to get rid of this looter)

With that said i've seen tonnes of white people joining in the march against murdering police officers.

But they don't reach that same stage of "destroy. Fuck the law" the same reason I never will. Because I'm comfortable with my clean record and the freedom to more or less go about my existence unmolested.

What I'm speculating is that you call a group vermin and treat them like it, they have less to lose by fighting back.

That's why Australians are balless to fight back, because we stand to lose our comfortable lives.

All men were created equal unless off course you are black/brown. Theres a shit load of history that goes along with something like this and something worth looking into IMO, from slavery to the emancipation to segregation/jim crow which didnt end all that long ago on the timescale perspective, one can find all kinds of failings on what we call societies behalf...

Reading an interesting book atm which proposes as its main thrust the concept that after abolishing the segregation laws politicians playing the race card with the vaguely defined war on crime has lead to a new racial class system with african americans disproportionately imprisoned and caught in the cycle of the justice system which basically fucks with the rest of your life job/study wise etc, Perpetuating inter generational disadvantage in terms of education and socio-economic prospects. Not hard to argue with when you see the prison statistics or areas left to gentrification and or the shock doctrine used to move out whole areas of people like after katrina in new orleans.

Kinda had the feeling that dude wouldnt be indicted as much as i would have liked to seen a trial, obviously from the responses of law enforcement you could read the direction they wanted/did pursue ie taxpayer funded holiday

A thousand miles away in Oakland Ca. A riot regarding the ferguson verdict underwent and public property was vandalized a few days ago .. The people of Okalnd are rambunctious and are always searching for an excuse to protest violently. I live near Oakland and they protest every cop shooting , even if its not one of their own.

I think cops belong to a fraternity of disk jockies, bullies and self rightous arrogance who feel superior because their job places them on pedalstool.. Which is the problem , they think theyre have a higher status position than those who theyre helping ,like status even matters , but to psychopaths it does. But we NEED police , but having a requirement of itellegence is a must..

that badge they wear gives them the narcissistic impression they're always in great danger , like any day ..can be the day .. a criminal kills me...Exactly , stop being so paranoid , get out of the car and get to know your community so maybe you can build some compassion before killing the next black/brown person

A security guard recently shot a person in the leg for robbing their store and ever since a kid i would know cops to ridicule security guards... Cops are flaming vaginas, security guards forever

So theres been a few more shootings of unarmed colored men including the shooting of a child with a fake gun... mmm is weird shit at the end of the day in terms of accountability etc that said there has always been the blue wall of silence of protecting ones own this kind of mentality in part which was apart of what let corruption run rampant till relatively recent times.

some interesting viewing

Its not hard to understand why the state view the minority population as a threat especially an organised political movement. Harder for most of us to understand in oz but for a perspective in terms of population the states have around 13ish X our population at 316 million with African Americans representing 14% of that at 45 million almost double the population of australia at 23 million with around 2% being of indigenous heritage. Of note the hispanic population is also over double our population at 54 million 17% of the nations population, these two demographics combined represent over 25% of political/voting power although certainly not a true representation given the issues of illegal immigration/citizenship and limitations owing to incarcerations which a large part of this demographic also represents