The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
ThunderIdeal

"filament structures ubiquitous in our galaxy" new findings

herschel, the biggest space observatory yet, has been sitting in the earth's shadow taking sensitive measurements which will take years to analyse. it will run out of coolant after three years.

they've announced that filaments of all lengths are found in nearly every part of the milky way and must have something to do with the process of star formation.

all of these amazing findings are piling up against conventional theories in favour of electric universe theories, and i really try not to spill it here too much, but this is pretty cool. if there are filaments all through our galaxy, along with the magnetic field we've known about for some time, together are good indicators for the existence of "birkeland currents" whose presence on every scale is probably the crux of EU.

Kinda makes you feel good inside knowing that everything is connected to your poo poo valve.

I think in time we will become aware of some other active ingrediants in our universe that bind it together as a whole, not just a bunch of random galaxys but a hot mess loving it hell yes.

Like andrometer preparing to merge with the milky way. What will become of the event?

Shall it merge with simplicity or will it create havoc in our galaxy.

Love this stuff.

Pretty sure the supposed collision course relies on redshift being a reliable indicator of distance, a notion with evidence to the contrary.

not a highly informative video but seeing aids believing

there is a bit there i'm not sure i've mentioned about the recently observed alignment of galactic rotation axes. this hints at the largest hypothesised scale of the birkeland currents i mentioned, intergalactic. spiral galaxies as homopolar motors :)

Shit you know your shit. I thought the doppler effect was accurate.

But everything wobbles witch is a cause for mis-represented info?

a doppler effect would be accurate, there is an argument that redshift is nothing of the sort.

don't take me as a mouthpiece for contemporary widely agreed-upon theories, i support the rebels. watch the video if you like. wal thornhill is my favourite person.

i'm not going to disassemble the existing paradigm because there are many facets to it, and i'm not picking through so much garbage to explain why it is garbage, there are better sources for that information.

there are many facets to the electric universe paradigm too, and they must be understood simultaneously in order to jump ship.

LINKS FIXED NOW

Observational Confirmation of Alfvens Galactic Structure
Unread postby BecomingTesla » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:34 am

From my notes on The Big Bang Never Happened by Eric Lerner: for Alfven, his demonstrably-correct model of plasma interaction in the solar system could be extrapolated to explain the structures formed throughout the universe. He began with galaxies: in his theory, a galaxy (with its own magnetic fields) spinning in the magnetic fields of intergalactic space generates electricity. The huge current produced by the galaxy flows in great filamentary spirals towards the center of the galaxy, where it turns and flows out along the spin axis. This galactic current then short-circuits, driving a vast amount of energy into the galactic core. The galaxy blows a fuse and powerful electrical fields are created in the nucleus, which accelerate intense jets of electrons and ions out along the axis.

05.28.2015 - Observations with the ESAs Herschel space observatory have revealed that our galaxy is threaded with filamentary structures on every length scale. Id further posit that this structure is fractal in geometry, which is a direct violation of General Relativity, which says that matter distribution should be homogenous at large enough scales. These filaments are truly ubiquitous throughout the entire galaxy. These structures have also been revealed to be crucial in the process of star formation. Stars are born in the densest pockets of the ISM, a diffuse plasma that pervades galaxies like our Milky Way. Astrophysicists claim that it is a mystery how this low density material can come together, creating denser concentrations. This is not a mystery; it has been predicted for decades and is easily explained via Birkeland currents moving through the plasma. Likewise, this article makes absolutely no mention of plasma, but constantly refers to gas and dust. No, this is a plasma environment. Herschel has gathered unprecedented data in the last three and a half years, and all of it has been vindication for the EU model. The greatest surprise was the ubiquity of filaments in these nearby clouds and their intimate connection with star formation. This is was not a surprise for everyoneThe filaments also happen to have a universal width of about one third of a light year; to scale, this is likely the same width formed by electrical currents in lab plasmas and this can be tested. The filamentation must precede the onset of star formation. The material along the filaments is not at all static, there are accretion flows, with the most prominent filaments drawing matter form their surroundings through a network of smaller filaments. This material is flowing parallel to the direction of the local magnetic field, again indicative of electric currents and indicating the importance of interstellar magnetic fields in shaping these structures. Fields which, as can been seen previously in these notes, are almost entirely ignored and unexplained by the astrophysical community.
http://sci.esa.int/herschel/55942-herschels-hunt-for-filaments-in-the-milky-way/

06.18.2015 - Astronomers making a detailed, multi-telescope study of a nearby galaxy have discovered a magnetic field coiled around the galaxys main spiral arm, showing how gas [plasma] can be funneled inward toward the galaxys center. This study helps resolve some major questions about how galaxies form and evolve. They studied Galaxy IC 342 using the VLA and Effelsberg Radio Telescope. The surprising result [no, its not] showed a huge, helically-twisted loop coiled around the galaxys main spiral arm. This is a dead give-away sign of Birkeland currents, right along with the complete filamentation of galaxys like the Milky Way. Spiral arms can hardly be formed by gravitational forces alone. This new IC 342 image indicates that magnetic fields also play an important role in forming spiral arms. Just like Peratt and Bostick demonstrated in their labs. "The scientists mapped the galaxy's magnetic-field structures by measuring the orientation, or polarization, of the radio waves emitted by the galaxy. The orientation of the radio waves is perpendicular to that of the magnetic field.

http://phys.org/news/2015-06-magnetic-field-discovery-clues-galaxy-formation.html#nRlv

07.10.2015 - Fast-moving magnetic waves emanating from a black hole undulate like a whip being shaken by the handle, according to a new study using data from the VLB Array. The waves are excited by a shaking motion of the jet at its base. Its becoming increasingly more ridiculous to suggest that black holes are gravitational objects when they continue to exhibit extreme electromagnetic plasma phenomena like galactic jets, massively intense magnetic fields, and these new magnetic waves. At least the article mentions Alfven, saying correctly that these are Alfven waves being generated by the black hole. Alfven waves are generated when magnetic field lines interact with charged particles, or ions, and become twisted or coiled into a helical shape. As the waves propagate along the magnetic field lines, they cause the field lines and the particles of the jets to move as well." Okay, this article is officially stating that the galactic radio jets emanating from black holes are structured through Birkeland currents, generated by the Alfven waves. This should be particularly clear when we remember that extremely powerful electrical currents have already been detected in jets exactly like this one, measurable up to 10^18 amperes of current.
http://phys.org/news/2015-07-distant-black-hole-giant.html
http://arxiv.org/abs/1106.1397

07.10.2015 - Astronomers have discovered nested rings of x-ray light centered on an erupting black hole. This is unbelievable - concentric, cylindrically shaped rings of current are 100% indicative of Birkeland currents. Between this, and the Alfven waves, its official - black holes are either generating or receiving galactic scale Birkeland currents. The findings were delivered by a team led by Andrew Beardmore at the U. of Leicester, UK, using the X-Ray Telescope aboard SWIFT. The rings extended to about 1/3 the size of a full moon. A movie made of the signals demonstrates the expansion and gradual fading of the rings. Detailed analysis shows that the rings originate from a large flare - a discharge event - that occurred on June 26th.
http://phys.org/news/2015-07-swift-satellite-reveals-black-hole.html

So, who's feeling pretty good about the EU model lately? I sure as shit am.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15851

LINKS FIXED NOW

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 2

^^ LINKS FIXED NOW ^^

I must concur with the thunderbolts forum member who authored what I posted above.

In a short space of time as electric universe theory continues gaining momentum, we have some new findings which positively scream EU at least in my view.

edit: now that i can view the links, i admit that the original explanation for the concentric rings sits quite well with me

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Speaking of TI, the Rosetta probe was propelled by Twin Ion engines, but they didn't want to pay out Lucas for copying his TIE fighter acronym so they called it the twin ion thruster or TIT to avoid embarassment. There is now some interesting conjecture from the thunderbolts about the (first of its kind used on a long range space mission) electrical tit engine interacting with the plasma environment and causing the probes many computer shutdowns along the way. There is great photographic evidence that a bolt from the blue followed a rocket plume destroying a shuttle on take off.

So ya see, there are serious implications of ignoring something simply acknowledging it is acknowledging you know less than you have been letting on.

No more tit on space missions.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

so, what is being said, in simple terms is that space is just like our bodies? =P

I dont see any data here that hasnt been known for thousands of years... well before xrays and infrared light tech's. Mushrooms taught me that as a teenager.

All of these views are heretical in mainstream astronomy btw.. Not the data itself, but the interpretation the electric forces primarily sculpt the universe, not gravity.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

I have no interest in "sounding smart" to the next idiot by recycling / retyping old outdated ignorant garbage. You will note i don't retype garbage. I state only what i have found true through personal experience. My only vested interest in is in the helping of others to have better life and overall health. As I have gained for myself.

ThunderIdeal, You are by no means stupid. You have the ability to be very intelligent. if only you could close those outdated books and other vested interest papers, and speak actual truth. Unless you'd rather sound smart to only a few. I'd rather be smart, and help others. each to their own i guess. Such a shame really. I have met you briefly, you seem like a nice guy with much to offer others. such a shame you seem most interested in perpetuation of the very type on nonsense that have raped my behind for almost 41 years.

I'd like to see so much more from you =)

Its just me being me ghosty, if there is such a language as actual truth im afraid I don't speak it.

• Like 1

Actual truth is what you observe its not what you read nor is it a "language". It, unlike what we consider to be valuable, is actually valuable. I pride myself on it. Nobody can take it, steal it, manipulate it. A human that is not open and honest is merely fertilizer to me. I cant say honesty and truth in general is going to grant you, or anyone else an easy life. I can personally attest to the damage that being honest does to you in our current, ignorant, appalling society. This however, by no means detracts from it's ultimate worth.

People only lie to make life (in human form) easier for them, at a cost they dont see nor acknowledge. I will not ever fall victim of this, I have a goal that relates to matters after this life (not heaven or other crap). Anyhow, that's my business only. Or they lie for money. Money is not my goal. that offers me no challenge. I work only for nature and all other life-forms. Money has no value. It can however buy you heaps of utter shit. This can be seen by my giving away my design for my brazing torch. A world first that offers oxide free soldering that is unheard of to this day. I gave that to the people to market. As i said, i work for nature. Whoever picks that up and produces it will be multimillionaire within a year. This is just a very small sample of my genius. I dont come up with these idea's by reading books. I think. and i share and give.

Hang on, which is it? Is this theory a lie based on unobservable outdated data, or is it an obvious truth that any teenage tripper should know?

• Like 1