The Corroboree
gtarman

don't cha love it when...

So I figured I'd just leave this here, in the name of balance (same idea as the "don't cha hate it" thread)..as much as I generally despise positivity :P

But if anyone feels the need, thought I might get the ball rolling:

Don't cha love it when...you wake up on a Sunday after a lie-in, and the first thing you do after checking your emails and hanging on SAB for a bit, is go straight back to bed for a nap?

:wub:

Edited by gtarman
  • Like 7

Go gtarman, bringing the balance!

Dont cha love it when you catch up with your younger relatives and they have transformed into highly intelligent, beautiful people since you last saw them at christmas :)

Edited by bogfrog
  • Like 3

Dont ya love waking up to a beautiful day :)

• Like 1

ypu think your broke, do your washing, and find 20 bucks in the washing machine :)

• Like 4

Don't ya love it when you find the secret squirrel end-of-the-packet ground-coffee stash hidden in the back of the fridge just when you thought all hope was gone.

• Like 3

Don't u love it when u r in that desperate moment when u would kill your own mother for a cone, u search your room and find a bud in the carpet :)

• Like 4

Don't you just love it when you finally realise that your lovely landlady is strongly affiliated with a local church which are really big into charitable works and being nice to people? I thought they were just a bunch of chilled out hippy-musicians but no, they're hippy-church-musicians! Yay!

incog, i'am your mother, and I tell you :wub:, it was just some, fucking stuff, you dragged in, with the soles of, your shoes.

lucern hay, or squashed sida bud(my guess)!

Don't u love it when u r in that desperate moment when u would kill your own mother for a cone, u search your room and find a bud in the carpet :)

Haha i have found them stuck to my cat's fur before.. And when really desperate I have plucked off the cat hair and celebrated :P

Dont cha love that feeling of accomplishment when you finally finish potting-up lots and lots of cactus seedlings :)

And when the smell of freshly baked bread permeates throughout the house... Mmmmm.... Bread.

That happened to me yesterday. :)

Dont ch love it when you put on an old scarf and find that its covered in your favorite nugs!

It was extra chilly so I put on a scarf, I had it on for a good few hours and could swear I could smell some sweet coffee like dankness somewhere but figured it was in my head.

Then, when I got home and took off my scarf I found that I'd been walking around the shops with 1/2 a dozen little nugs stuck to my scarf from at least a year ago.

Yummo!

Edited by AndyAmine.
  • Like 3

When you search and search for some particular plant seeds and then finally you hit the jackpot :)

In my case it was the native red cedar tree.

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 2

Dont you love it when you can have a nice meal where you have caught and grown almost all of the ingredients yourself

• Like 7

Don't cha love when at the end of a stressful day, you can come home, water your plants, then kick off your boots and have a nice relaxing cup of tea.

• Like 2

Dont cha love it when you wake up to discover that your cat and your room is covered in rainbows :P

post-8023-0-03894500-1376006832_thumb.jp

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by bogfrog
  • Like 4

Dont you love the weather this time of year . Thank you mother nature !!!!!

Don't u love it when bigred tells you he's a Christian after a holiday smashing Thai hookers and inhaling benzodiazepines and is almost a priest :D

That's why we love ye bigred :D

• Like 2

Don't cha love it when...

ur scooping soil out of a bag to up pot your first tricho graft, and you find an arrowhead!

post-11432-0-90129800-1376163148_thumb.j

Don't cha love it when, you find something cool in a bag of soil, you throw it in a pot,

forget about it for a few weeks, and then find it again! :P

post-11432-0-90129800-1376163148_thumb.jpg

post-11432-0-90129800-1376163148_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

don't cha love it when your out of herb and don't want to run out, you find your ashtray still has enough buds in it to roll at least 1 big fatty :)

• Like 4

Don't cha LOVE it when you get your powerbill, (and that horrible feeling in your stomach that usually accompanies opening a powerbill in winter) ... Have a look, and read: "amount due by 29th august 2013 ... $0.19"

You think WTF? They must have made a mistake, so you look at the recent transactions where it explains they have refunded your $150 bond since you have been reliably paying your bills for over a year.

20cent powerbill - fuck yeah!

• Like 7

Don’t ya love it when you’ve been getting all dark about being so old, then go to register for a forklift license and when you tell the lady your birth date is “blah blah 1983”, she says “you obviously mean 93”, then when you tell her that you ‘wish’ you were 20 years old “but that my DOB is most definitely 1983” she then accuses you of not being the person your enrolling as, lol.

You’d think that all these people who assume I’m still in my early twenties would help my confidence so I grow some balls and go talk to some of those young Swedish & German backpacker chicks who come though here in the harvest season and are always smiling at ya in the street. Doubt it though, I’m one socially awkward MF, I always just freak out and can’t even make eye contact, lol.

• Like 2

don't you love it when you find a mail order record store which caters to hipsters and and people who think lady gaga "sounds better on vinyl" have and they have a couple of out of print records you've been looking for but has been sold out at the usual places for months .

Don't cha love it when you talk to a really cute guy who sets your heart-a-flutter, and your problems seem to simply melt away when he looks into your eyes :wub:

• Like 3

dont cha love it when u realize u can do anyfucking thing u want all u have to do is do it ;)

• Like 7

Don't cha love it when you realize how awesome it is to live in a world that has pizza, ripe avocados, and boobies

• Like 7

Don't cha love it when...

ur scooping soil out of a bag to up pot your first tricho graft, and you find an arrowhead!

attachicon.gifDSCN5933.JPG

are you sure? that looks like granite & i've never heard of granite being used for arrowheads. it's very difficult stone to work

i love it when it becomes so clear that the all time best things in life are the most simple & common things.