The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

jehovahs witness' wake you up at 10am on saturday morning, their 2nd visit, might have to be a bit more forceful next time.

is it illegal to answer the door with your dick hanging out?

wonder how long they'd go before saying anything

dchiw you go door knocking to spread the word of jehova, jebus , god and shit and the person who answers the door is standing their with their erection in their hands like it was the spreadable loaf of Christianity.....i fuckn hate that

dchiw you go door knocking to spread the word of jehova, jebus , god and shit and the person who answers the door is standing their with their erection in their hands like it was the spreadable loaf of Christianity.....i fuckn hate that

Ahh c'mon you love it. You wander around the burbs with a half-chubb waiting for that Oh So Glorious Day when you can Preach The Word and simultaneously get some sock-puppet frottage going on with the Random Stranger who actually opened the door for the usually-dreaded God-Bother-Squad on that fateful and utterly long-yearned for day.

• Like 2

when you click to like someone's post on SAB and you get told "You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day "

:(

too many awesome posts!

When you have a bloody creepy dream, and then google the description of the entity that accosted you in this dream to find hundreds of reports of him, anywhere from mildly bothering to severely traumatising people all over the world.

I dreamt I was in a big regal old house, on the second story landing. The only other person present had just left through the front door, I watched them go. And then the elevator chimes and lights up, someone is about to get off on my floor.

So out comes this very tall man dressed in a black and white suit, long coat and a fedora. His skin is almost pure white, and he moves extremely slowly as he walked towards me. Instantly I was filled with terror, and slapped my hands together into heishi hands (prayer hands) and said some chant to make him leave. I lost visual clarity, everything was dark and then became light. I looked around after the burst of white, but he was still there, very still, staring at me. I tried again, this time shouting at full power that he must leave, and everything in the dream fades to first black, then brilliant white and I wake up.

Creeepy... *shudders*

They call him hat man.

Reminds me of that movie The Babadook.. I've had very similar dreams.. Different entities though.. Or maybe just in a different form..

Btw, it is hard being me sometimes, but mostly just cause I'm a knobend ;) was just having one of those silly days.. The ones you look back on when you're feeling a little more conscious & slap your forhead..

If I'm not slapping my forhead at good old tragic humanity I'm slapping it at good old tragic me.. Maybe that's my problem.. Brain damage from all this forhead slapping..

• Like 1

Dnt worry if you keep it up eventually your skull should harden like the shaolin monks who hit their heads against sacks of flour for hours per day...then you'll have the ultimate weapon always with you, the concrete head-butt :P

i can come around and kick you in the nuts for 3 hours a day if you want

you don't even have to pay me, it's a complimentary service

Bog frog that's bloody creepy I'd never heard of him before and I think I saw him in a state between dream/awake. He was standing tall and dark under a fedora type hat and he looked at me, put fingers to his lips (not that I could really see) and made a "shhh" noise, I could almost feel the sly wink. Then he pointed to the kitchen from where there came a loud bang and I woke up. My cat was still asleep so obviously wasn't a real noise.

Wtf there's been some creepy vibes around my house/partner/myself lately and I'm sure the animals are stressed too, the bunnies even seem depressed. My partner saged the house and said it was still there so he used a singing bowl which he said eventually dissipated it. I'm sure it's the same darkness that tried to suffocate me with despair right after I had a moment of realisation how much I love my partner.

I felt a little anxious this morning still but think I'm shaking it.

Thats creepy as hell bogfrog.

Dont cha hate it when your car is not where you left it the night before.

It was found parked less than 2km away with a flat tire and a fucked ignition

Edited by DeadStar

I've seen cloaked people like that in a lucid dream. Except no fedora just a hood over their head and they looked like aliens.

Anyway on that kind of theme, don't you hate it when you have a bad dream based on something that actually happened to you and it feels like it's happening all over again :(

Edited by tangled

Hey Fancypants! Hey Tangled!

Rosemary sprigs under your pillow are preposed to keed nightmares away.. we try it? test a proposition?

• Like 1

Dchiw you finally get around to knock on the door of the house with the gigantic scopulicola in the front yard, only to find that the house has been demolished when you arrive...on the upside I did score a few cuts of an equador pink brugmansia from another nice lady nearby.

Also Dchiw you break half a tooth off, and swallow the piece of tooth.

^

Eek!

Dchiw you are being tested, really tested over a loong period of time, and you want to retain your patience and good will towards those who are testing you, but they just keep pushing it further and further. And each time you stretch yourself to accomodate the testing, telling yourself it is worth it, and you just have to suck it up and keep going.

But then one day, you realise that others are quite literally taking advantage of your willingness to stretch and accommodate, and you realise if you had used the last six months doing something else, you would actually be very well off rather than in a shit load of debt.

Working life sucks. It's hard to be a grown up.

Edit: oh well. What it really comes down to is dchiw you realise people will use you and abuse your good nature, smile to your face while they stab you in the back...eventually you realise they are only smiling because they think you are a fool and can't believe their luck in luring you in.

Well fuck them. I'm no fool. Being a nice person is a disposition of behaviour that can lead you into traps.

My ranting rant ends with a don't cha love it when you realise you don't have to take people's shit anymore and you deserve better, and will make bloody sure you get better, one way or the other.

Edited by bogfrog
  • Like 4

That sucks bogfog. Stay away from them and find people who do realise your worth. Cause you do deserve better

And I didnt know that about rosemary. I'll try it when I get some.

dchiw you run out of coffee in the morning

Edited by tangled

dchiw some textbook hipster on the tram calls you an "oaf"

like seriously why did he call me an oaf?

edit: or maybe this should go in dcliw? cos it was fucking hilarious

Edited by DiscoStu

incog- i use the term PC regularly, can you please explain or provide some links to past threads... Years ago i remember Debate on this subject and what i call PC seemed to have a different name every week. Like that pachanot bullshit.

EDIT-clarification- I only use the term for one type of pach i have, but i have a fkn shitload of it so thats why i use the term regularly, Its all from cuttings.

PS, im not having a go, i am interested in what you have to say.

Edited by micoz
  • Like 1

and about the jehovahs... i like talking to them, its fascinating to see how convinced they are. I just feel i need to say straight out,'look, im not going to join your church'.

• Like 1

hi everyone,

if you come here looking for a post you made in the last few days. I have probably just hidden it.

don't take it personally - I'm cleaning up. and we will mod the issues if there are any.

dchiw you make a decent soup but forget that you shouldn't blend spinach and tomato

now i can't stop thinking about eating chunky baby poo

dchiw you put something somewhere "to keep it safe"...

Even worse when you've hidden them smashed & are searching sober, or vice versa. Contextual memory & all that, I'm sure there have been studies about this kinda thing... citation needed...

My takeaway lesson is to stop being sober or trying to clean. You'd think I would've learned my lesson after I "tidied" my entire trich seed collection into the recycling bin that time, but nooo...

Dchiw when ya know the details well and you are trying to keep some out of the frontal grey matter and they get in by someone doing an excellent job in a bit of casual banter...lol

Dchiw they play Sultans of swing on the radio and cut it off half way through Mark Knopfler's guitar solo at the end to tell you how much they love the song.

• Like 1

Dchiw you are promised a free day off to do whatever you want cos you've had a shit week, but you spend it doing housework because you're a bit ocd.

• Like 1