The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mutant

SAB collective music track

hey you fuckerzz

are we gonna do a track together? we were talking about a hiphop one but it died ..

wtf ??

lets do something muthafuckerzzzzzz

Edited by mutant

I like hiphop own turntables can scratch I'd be interested in contributing

Just bought a maschine mk1 second hand off ebay last week hopin it's the in the mail today or monday

lookin forward to gettin that shit crankin Haven't made beats for years

• Like 1

coolness. we got a scratcher and all for the hiphop track. Now we got to find at least another MC apart from me.

Comeon!!!

• Like 1

And if push comes to shove, and we do a black metal track, I could pick up some durries and give that a wurl for ya too. Hell, I even propose bringing back the nu metal, mutant rappin, me belting out a ripper rock scream, just like when linkin park teamed up with JayZ. All our songs need to be about bitches, hoes and ayahuasca tho or I'm not gonna be able to contribute..

• Like 5

I can make noises from my mouth you ain't even heard of, which kind of isn't true.... maybe, not sure what you've heard really... but anyway I can beat box and make some fat raps.

and if it comes to metal then I can makes great shrieking sounds ;P

• Like 2

Sounds like a go.

MCs, chime in, the more the better!!

I propose a pretty neat beat/melody, its taken from a song of Killah P, a greek rapper killed by neonazis in September 2013.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6074540/2014/sab-collab1-whole%20w-mutant%20rap.mp3

I did a part of mine, let me know if you like it and all.

and hey, we can do several tracks, I am pretty interested in also doing a black/grind/death song, and its not really necessary to crossover them into the same track.. or we could a super song... or intervene the hip hop track , with other musical genres (well this is pretty neat)

I am also into noise, unstructured ambient electronics and melodics, structured ambient tangerine dreamish melodic psychedelia and more...

• Like 1

here's a loop where we could do some industrial death black shit

the loop is made froma recording where I play drums in a keyboard and a friend plays guitar

this friend of mine is now dead, of cancer..

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6074540/2014/SAB%20industrial%20song.mp3

nice one mutant is that you on that killah p track

lets just do a whole album with all different shit on it haha

• Like 1

nice one mutant is that you on that killah p track

yep and yes I prefer the killah P track to make the song.

waiting for the MC's to respond... yr in?

sure pretty willing to make a whole mini album with various styles. We need people though, right?

hey what about an ambient psychedelic electronics track ?

they are dropbox links and SAB embeds it into playable form..

if we chose the killah p song, I should be providing a blank one, as it would be better I think it doesn't start with greek rap.

we could also do two round of lyrics, I could try to do one english one.

cheers

bump

come-on!

hey I'd really like to do some stuffs.

we got a saying in greece, well we got a lot, this one is literally translated:

" the iron sticks to the boiling "

and the message is

"Lets act now" like "now that it is boiling" , implying its better to act in an idea while its young and fresh

prioritise (raps)

sabry (raps and beatbox)

myco (scratches)

so lets do a hiphop track will we ?

• Like 1

hey made anotehr TEAZER , this TIME IN ENGLISH and I also will post the lyrics, because you would tell what I am saying

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6074540/2014/psy07%20-%20sab%20test%20teaser.mp3

This is one of the most magical loop af all times, its stolen -again- from a legendary greek political hiphop crew (Psychodrama 07 , Hit 'n rap crew )

Its one of the most ridiculous 'songs' ever recorded feat some of the worse engish accent ever and some mouth produced scratches, really funny

it was also created in a ridiculous short amount of time. Its notable that I did the whole vocal track (lyrics and "scratsches") in one take, and I had not plan to do scratches in the first place, it just occured to me, thinking myco on the decks, yo

did not want to put second vocals or rerecord to spoit it for ya

oh the lyrics

Come on you muthafuckarz

I cant do this well in this language

I got a secret tool : sarcasm

aware I sound like a jackass

come one motherfucker

let the flow surround ya

grab a mike , alright ,

its so simple mate

• Like 1

haha nice one mutant so you know i have traktor scratch so if you send me stuff in acapella form i can actually scratch any of your own lyrics an stuff aswell

i dont really have any stuff i could post

theres an old mixtape of mine from about 5 years ago out there on the web heres one link

http://tbohiphop.net/mad-hatter-the-mixtape-mafia-presents-grand-theft-audio-roc-city/20/

thanks myco.

if those other lazy bastard dont chime in soon, we could make a song as a pair, me doing the raps and all, and you scratching.

"i have traktor scratch so if you send me stuff in acapella form i can actually scratch any of your own lyrics an stuff aswell"

if this doesn't make them rush here and contribute , I dont know what will! cool, cool, actually I have never put scratches in my raps

• Like 1

I can write beats. I used to write hip-hop for some mates in high-school, haven't done any in a while but how hard could it be it's really just loopy trip-hop. keen.

prier , as I am currently the only one willing to sing raps, and no other has showed up (even if they some said yeah I will do raps),

I would definately prefer something not so IDMish, and something more loopy, melodical, dopey and repetitive.

you're right making hiphop beats is easy. lots easier than doing IDM and complex breaks

myco I cannot hear the songs, I am not registered in soundcloud. dunno why

i think you can log into soundcloud via facebook if you have a facebook account

• Like 1

i may do a rap! can't say how good it would be but throw me a topic and ill see what i can do, maybe the beat writers can get to work on some remixes, and can turn a track into an ep

^^^^^

it doesn't need to be good!!

it just requires you having fun with making it and liking to participate in such an unlike project!

and it doesn't have to have a fixed topic for lyrics

but okey

"killah p" beat (first one) I wouldn't mind if it had anti-fascist , anti-nazi, anti -totalitarianism lyrics, or some references as a tribute to using the stolen loop - since the loop is stolen from a anti-fascist who was murdered by neonazis because of being an anti-fascist.

second beat : no theme,

third beat : not a rap song

fourth beat (very melodic) : rather something less stylish and matcho than the usual battle rap. would also be cool to feat left-wing, anti-authority, anarchist or autonomist, anti-opression lyrics or references , as the beat is stolewn from such a respected greek crew (hit 'n' rap)

a new awesome beat I made from some awesome greek folk duo

I suppose I should pitch it up a bit, what'a'think?

with test lyrics

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6074540/2014/cristy%20rap%20-%20principia%20teazer.mp3

let me know if you like this one, I love it, and I will certainly make it a song if we dont use it here

I was always into underground music. I have recorded most of my rap vocals with cheap-ass computer microphones!

I dont believe music has got to be recorded with clean and neat production.

in our example, dont caring a lot about sound quality, but caring about passion, and actually doing it, instead of talking about it , would speed up thje proceedure of actually doing a couple of tracks.

all the raps and lyrics I have showin in this post are tests.

I wouldnt want to start first ( I will sing in greek), I mean singing the first rap in the row, but we dont have so many contributions up to now...

PS: I could even suggest recipees for writting lyrics and for recording them (what to drink what to smoke) , for newbiez. pm me

Edited by mutant
  • Like 1