The Corroboree
Vertmorpheus

Facebook Whoring

facebook can breathe my piss, drink my reconstituted shit & have aids blood injected into it's scrotum until it's sack pops

edit: sorry, thats a fucked thing to say.. but it serves you right for looking in the facebook thread

Edited by paradox
  • Like 7

I wanna be added to this Aus Ethnobotany group! PM me for facebook deets if you can add me to it!

I wanna be added to this Aus Ethnobotany group! PM me for facebook deets if you can add me to it!

likewise

I started the Australian Ethnobotany group on Facebook but it failed due to lack of support and interest in my part.

Which groups of ethnobotany interest are currently operating?

Edited by watertrade

watertrade there is the ethnobotany appreciation page on facebook

Just had a blue with Wil anderson about Shannon Noll lol fb is so surreal lol

• Like 1

Wil Anderson fans are now cyber bullying me so I told them a joke and they really don't like it or me very much now!! Cyber stalked!

• Like 1

I've never known ph to shy from a challenge

Looks like I'm out of fb :( they want me to send a photo of myself so they can confirm my identity, I have a fake name as my profile I.d, and fucked if I'm putting my real name and photo on fb, I see to many people getting sacked from their employment over fb, and I really don't need to be stalked by people who are over curious about what I'm up to, which also goes on, I've had to many people that I don't particularly like come up to me and say they have been searching for me on fb and can't find me. So yeah sayonara fb friends they bastids are onto me!

• Like 2

Looks like I'm out of fb :( they want me to send a photo of myself so they can confirm my identity, I have a fake name as my profile I.d, and fucked if I'm putting my real name and photo on fb, I see to many people getting sacked from their employment over fb, and I really don't need to be stalked by people who are over curious about what I'm up to, which also goes on, I've had to many people that I don't particularly like come up to me and say they have been searching for me on fb and can't find me. So yeah sayonara fb friends they bastids are onto me!

LIAR! :wink: You're still there causing grief!

I was but after a week they sent me an apology and said I'd been suspended by accident!

• Like 1

I was but after a week they sent me an apology and said I'd been suspended by accident!

Facebook sent you an apology?! A computer generated non-human related one of course but nonetheless, an apology. Wonders never cease.

• Like 1

it wouldn't have been M Z, I actually sent him a msg this week. he did not reply:post-9884-0-14805300-1427447871_thumb.pn

:

post-9884-0-14805300-1427447871_thumb.png

post-9884-0-14805300-1427447871_thumb.png