The Corroboree
whitewind

Changes in Conciousness and the 100th monkey effect.

speaking of hindu beliefs, this might tie in with roopeys heart mind disconnect idea. isn't there something in hinduism where they say an energy channel or nadi is severed (broken circuit) by the gap of the throat, which leads to some rather surprising solutions on the tantric side of things. eg lacerating the bottom of the tongue over time until it is long enough enter the throat and nasal canal to bridge the nadi.

whether or not there is good and bad, the golden rule has been known across cultures as a simple guide to not going around visiting cunt acts on everyone.

I really tried to understand this thread. But I failed.

whether or not there is good and bad, the golden rule has been known across cultures as a simple guide to not going around visiting cunt acts on everyone

I did understand that last sentence though lol

• Like 1

speaking of hindu beliefs, this might tie in with roopeys heart mind disconnect idea. isn't there something in hinduism where they say an energy channel or nadi is severed (broken circuit) by the gap of the throat, which leads to some rather surprising solutions on the tantric side of things. eg lacerating the bottom of the tongue over time until it is long enough enter the throat and nasal canal to bridge the nadi.

My understanding (could be wrong, of course) was that by folding the tongue back & getting it into the nasal passage & the back of the throat was to catch the soma (ambrosial nectar) that flows from the bindu visarga & re-direct it to vishuddhi (throat chakra). The cutting of the underside of the tongue slowly over a 2yr period is to help with this process. Bindu visarga is said to be the origin of duality within the human experience. The purpose is to unite the 2 nadis (Ida & Pingala)..(Shiva & Shakti) & with this unification comes the experience of Kundalini (cosmic consciousness, samadhi or Nirvana).

So the story goes anyway...

reference: Kundalini Tantra by Swami Satyananda Saraswati.

thanks space cadet! i read about the tongue cutting as one step in a very specific tantric process to raise the kundalini, which involved spending a night with the ashes of the dead and finding a part of the body which apparently isn't burnt in the fire, some piece of sinew near the adrenals or something?? and eating it. that's about all i remember.

only very recently i read something about a nadi which is naturally blocked by the cavity/s in the neck area and again that's all i remember.

i look forward to more fascinating tidbits from you.

• Like 1

Thx "Thunderldeal"

I actually had a non-drug kundalini experience about 15yrs ago. And after reading "DMT : the spirit molecule" I am now starting

to wonder if the 2 experiences are one & the same. I have an Ayahuasca journey planned for later this year (maybe, possibly, probably not...so as not to incriminate myself) so I will just have to wait & find out. I have never done any type of trip, so I do find it a little bit daunting. But having epilepsy & having gone thru the seizure - loss of consciousness process, it doesn't phase me too much. My biggest concern is having to go off my meds for about 3 weeks so as to have no clash between conflicting drugs (MAOI & carbamazapine don't mix...I have consulted my Dr. over withholding periods).

At the time of the Kundalini experience I had no understanding of the process that took place. It was only thru a series of coincidences that led me to sharing a house with a swami from the Satyananda Ashram, that helped me to put it all in perspective. Without this understanding I think the whole thing would have left me extremely confused...as it did when it first happened.

Kundalini is incredible, the power is breathtaking. During the experience I was so shit scared I couldn't even talk (I was actually trying to scream out). Shiva & Shakti (Ida & Pingala) danced together on my mind screen. Samadhi followed after the dance & I only wish I could adequately describe this experience. Omnipresent, Omniscient, Bliss, the words do the experience no justice. The memory is still so fresh even after 15yrs.

Scary yet exhilarating...

epilepsy which has of course been linked to prophecy

can you go into further detail about 'the dance'? or any aspect of it? many people here will want to hear your story.

it's lucky you found somebody who could satisfactorily classify your experience! i think many others here are the same, although mystical techniques, drug use and other conditions caused the experiences rather than epilepsy. it's my opinion that of all of the major religions, hinduism offers the clearest insight into what is going on.

^^ totally agree...

So here goes...

I had been hanging with some trippers at the time who believed they were communicating with god...very new age christian oriented. I was disappointed that they were having these experiences & I was having nothing. So my thoughts started to become dominated with the idea of some sort of spiritual epiphany for myself...probably over a 3mth period.

This one particular night I'd just finished eating dinner with my then flatmate, when I started to feel slightly odd. My skin started to feel tingly & I decided to go outside & lay on the lawn to try & re-ground myself...I found this usually worked if I'd had too much to drink & so decided to give it a go. As soon as I layed on the ground my skin became electric...I felt like I was covered in ants & the ground was consuming me. It's obvious to me now that my nervous system was going into hyper-drive. This was all too much for me, so I decided to go inside & lay on my bed. The feelings continued to intensify until I decided I'd had enough & it was time to get up & move or something...I couldn't move.

I have never been one to have visuals on my mind screen, so I was quite shocked when this bright white light appeared. The light dominated me totally, it was extremely intense. I fought against the lights energy, but I was in a losing battle. The light continued to move about & dance on my mind screen...this was the dancing Shiva , the male energy. It was like an extreme amount of electrical charge was running through my body. At this point I am totally petrified, so I tried to scream out to my flatmate...I have never had this happen, where I can't speak. Nothing came out, I was screaming in my head but nothing was coming out of my mouth.

Up until this point in my life my only reference for spirit is the bible...I am not & was not religious in any way, I just wanted to experience spirit. So I say the lords prayer...a prayer up until this point I'd only read or heard other people quote. So I say the prayer perfectly, for the 1st time & surrender. I'm totally saturated in sweat from the experience up until this point & this is when the 2nd light appears on the screen. It was like an instant release...I equate it to playing a sport & being subbed to the bench. All the extremes that i had been feeling stopped immediately & I just layed back & watched the 2 lights dancing with each other. They just sort of floated around each other in a subtle dance...this 2nd light was Shakti, the female energy.

The next thing my consciousness was in Samadhi...like I said above, you can't adequately describe it.

Omniscient, Omnipresent, bliss...it's like you're everything, but nothing. You know the answers to everything, but have no interest in knowing.

You are just one with the bliss...there is no sense of time or separation.

Words fall well short of describing it properly.

So I'm bathing in the bliss, for I don't know how long & my flatmate comes bursting into my room, dragging me back to this reality.

He tells me he was standing in the kitchen, when my name kept flashing into his consciousness...obviously from when I was trying to scream earlier.

So I sit bolt upright & am now perfectly fine, as if nothing has happened. Not even a bead of sweat on my body.

The experience shattered my reality...a glimpse of the truth.

Dauntingly beautiful....scary as all f**k.

The reality is "We are One"... there is no separation.

The illusion (Maya) is in our perception.

We are here to experience & add to the collective experience.

Play the game (The Lilla)...enjoy yourself. :wink:

• Like 2