The Corroboree

the point i was making is that alrady there are seriously sub-par school eucation prgrams that somewhat destroy the sacred aura of herbs nd chemicals used to change the way humans relate to their enviroment.

i am not saying go out and recommend that everyone does use psychoactive substance, even though a disproportionately large number of them will at sme stage, i am saying make sure they understand that there are people and places who can guide the to using them in a way in alignment with the austrlian tradition.

the reason most psychoactive substances dont draw a significant line in the sand between users and non users is the method and conterxt of use.

an exampe would be plato... who was an iniitiated member of the eleusinian mysteries, along with the restof the polical and philosphical parties...

it is well known that certai substances were used to 'activate' the practices used by monks and spiritual practitioners...

there can be a non-religious, uniquely austrlian group openly talking about practices that lead to greter functioning of the mind. through focussed meditation, excersises, corect dieta, and access to information concerning programs for personal develoment.

i said this earlier but the real different between humans beings is always lifestyle...

i do belive that through a coming together of the shamanic trditions a functional lifestyle can be established... if only due to the fact that lower limits will be set on who is and who isnt allowed to partake legitimately.

i do agree that nothing is for everyone... though in as much as everyone already does these things, they can be educated with at least true and inspiring information.

i changed the herb list above to be more serious... and to reflect the true shamanic intent behind the use of herbs.

and as for shooting higher thana flyer for kids... i am sure ther would be vast amount of publicity information to be spread, that was merely an exampleof one inlet... there are also uni student, church goers, business people, politicians (as i mentioned), dissaffected community groups... 24 hour party people, tourists, pregnant women, fetus, and we could even develop a new laser technology to send the message to unborn sperm and ovum.

there is a strange vibe of protectionism towards the rest of the people in this country that strikes me as rather odd... considering the current source of the drugs mosto fya'll consumeis street dealers and undergournd gangs and mafia who care not who they get paid by... the idea is to instill a new and stonger moral and ehtical system that is in alignment with the greater austrlian culture... not to preserve the current blackmarket subversiveness that results in pictures of filthy toilets being postered along the freeway.

trying to save the world...

431291_368589399828075_121612214525796_1224814_1408970678_n.jpg

Save urself. Get some help.

• Like 3

your right, it'd be a lot easier if there were some other people who actually were trying to help.

as for saving myself... when i wake up i do:

30 pushups

30 situps

prostrations 30

i consciously remember to thank God for the fact that my day exists.

i eat a bowl of either buckwheat or mixed salad usually parsly, basil, some mint, rosemary, thyme, brahmi, sometimes ginko.

I literally fervour for tahini... 200mL per day. all organic food... no meat.

i then go about my day... for example today i finished writing the draft for the consitution for AuShaman Assoc. talked on the fone to the ATO for 20 minutes about reigstering an ABN, which should be finsalised on monday... this means... i can approach interested people, maybe investors regarding this project...

i variously stretch my limbs... mostly lower back and legs... align my shoulders and take seriously lots of deep breaths...

i usually drink tulsi tea. sometimes with lemon or lime.

i stopped smoking. i dont drink alcohol.

i listen to music about smoiking weed whenever i can...

at night i recline and practice dreaming excersises... focus on the object go through the portal nter the world of dreaming.

before i sleep i thank fgod for my day.

i am probably the most mentally and physically healthy person i know...

check the OGS website affiliation AuShaman Assoc. for the details of the contract.

now i need a logo... then i will print some 10 page booklets explaining the process and send them out to people.

;) enjoy bless.

Edited by reptyle

• Like 1

i am interestd to hear of any one elses lifestyle programs...?

maybe a good idea is to provide some example of how you live your life to achive the best condition for your consciousness and how this effects the entheogenic experience...

all these things are tied intimately together.

iknow when i take myself more seriously i take my substances more seriously and the results are seriously more epic.

My life revolves around family and providing for them,

so a large part of my existence is spent working, and while working I day dream

about gardening and plotting an escape into early retirement/ self sufficiency .. however work will keep you in touch with society and I think its a necessary evil we all should do in some form or another. You are obviously pretty serious about your Aushaman organisation, but all the way through I am noticing you think you are going to make some dollars out of this? For my mind if you think this can be a business you are deluded.. And keep in mind if you draw an income from this you will be accountable for any and everyone who takes information (etc) from you, wether they listen to what you say or just are enlightened to the fact the plant etc is "active". That is a frightening prospect, because everyday Joe will disregard the warnings, everyday Joe will take a risk he doesn't fully understand because possibly he may just want to get wrecked. Its like giving a loaded gun to someone who likes the idea of guns but has never held one and saying "whatever you do don't go shooting that around the place". Thats just my opinion I honestly believe you may do more harm than good. I could be wrong and I certainly have been before so your more than welcome to disregard what I am saying, I just felt like I needed to let you in on what I think.

• Like 1

the children are the future, i cant see how handing flyers out to children is not good...

children are easy to teach, absorbe infomation and take that home to there parents and debate it at dinner time..

not only are you helping people by educating, even changing lives and thoughts you are spreading the word that there is a alternative to what they are doing.

In regards to lifestyle i will be the first to admit my lifestyle is crap and i need to change it, am i enlightend..... no far from it, is anyone on this board enlightened.... no far from it.

So i can not provide any example's with what i do to acheaive a balanced life, but i can tell you what i wish i did.... 0_o

There is many things in my lifestyle that i need to change and know i will be a better man from changing it....

Here are a few...

- Known exactly every chemical in every food that enters my system.

- Drink more water ( i only drink 1ltr tops a day, on average we need 4-6l a day, and its a huge difference in feeling simply drinking more water)

- Walk when i dont have to drive

- Treat others with the same amount of respect i deserve to be treated with (that i must learn to do more, by biggest downfall)

- Spend more time with my family

- Enjoy my work

- Remove all stress (earthly or not earthly)

- Manage free time better

- Sleep less

- Live more

- Read more books

- Take reserach and study more seriouse

- Watch my mouth (Think before i speak)

- Substances in more moderation

- Get outside more

....just some things that i "NEED TO CHANGE", like i said my lifestyle is shit....

Edited by vual

i been thinking quite a lot about concsious dreaming today and an interesting thing occured to me whilst i was sitting out the front of a mechanics today regarding the joy people get out ofwork and how even though they dont necessarily realise they are in a "real' dream they still wake up and do their duties and meet their co-workers and build a sense of self worth and balance their self interest with the interests of other... so i agree very healthy... i can imagine if i were to enter into a 'work' dream, i would very much enjoy the surreal nature of doing the job i had been somewhat assigned by my dream consciousness...

as for money... the main problem i see in regards to AuShaman Associated is the fact that it would not really be offering a product other than information in the form of newsletters and other media and the ability to connect with like wise industry minds... and obviously the benefits of having a registration association through which to be qualified... similar to how the AMA works... and so actually enticing potenital organisations and persons into the matrix of its working would be possibly difficult... it would have to be similar in its functioning to a charity or non-profit org, but without the charity...

the association would not be non-profit either because obviously it aims to increase in size and produce media... and yes, that can be done without paying dividends or benefits to members though i think they are two different things...

i personally have no need to make money... as i have said numerous times, i would much prefer it if this orgaisation already existed and i could simply sign up as a member... but alas alak such is not the case and seeings as noone else seems to be motivated to do anything aout it, i will get the ball rolling and hope the force of gravity and the inpiration of the gods begins to drag others into action.

i will quite immediately sign over all my personal responsibilites to others as soon as that is possible. no problems.

infact, i am mainly interested in this for altruisitc reasons... i want a sustainable and responsible drug culture in this country to respectfully represent the sacred art of shamanism... essentially to return to indra's kingdom the dues owed unto it...(if you get my mythical allusion)

i agree random mr and mrs. joe shouldnt be handed a gun and said dont shoot anyone... thats the whole point... in our country things like guns and explosives and trucks and airplanes and fishing etc are all regulated to ensure the safety of the participants... i believe that there should be shamanic practitioners who admiinister to society the substances required for the fullest expression of our humanity... that largely being tied into the use of substances and sacraments for medicine, self improvement and possibly recreation as a medicinal practice.

one thing that i think is also important to realise is that AuShaman Associated would not strictly be for drug users and psychoactive substance shamanism... it would be neccessarily encompass the entire scope of shamanism... from drummers to feather dusters to flute playing didge blowing dancers from mars... it could possibly incorporate homoeopaths and others using the ancient traditions of shamanic practices. it would be a braod umbrella used to define the shamanic culture as a whole and to allow it be expressed effectively within our modern culture... setting and defining exactly what the parameters of shamanic practice are... tis would obviously occur over the evolution of the organisation.

obviously some people dont like the term shaman, though it is somewhat easily recogniseable and appropriate for describing the styles we are promoting.

as work is a neccessary evil, so is rgulation to improve quality control and the development of standards up to those of our current social culture. because of the realisation of this responsibility, i have been set to work on this issue.

i think that the best place for people who are still undecided on their opinion of this association to start in assisting the greater movement of validating our artform is to being to create advertising campaign material... small artwork with a few nice words... maybe 3 page flyers... postcards... short youtube clips of reasonable quality with the right motivaes and message... songs etc.... short packets of easily digestible information that can be fed to a mass audience to beign to shift the conscious and unconscious perception of plants, the spirit world, our relationship to earth and each other and general esoterical based healing practices.

i would really like to see some media suitable artwork developed by some people... they could be composed in relatively no time at all.

they could be uploaded and we could vote and their suitablility for a mainstream audience. if only CS (may he rest in everlasting peace) was still around he would have some brilliant idea's.

as for lifestyle... i think that the more we come up with readavble outlines of the lifestyles we would like to promote as a community the closer we will get to our goal of responsible liberation of our sacraments and gain respect as a culture of people who know how to live and have fun whilst loving each othr fully.

i think our lifestyles are largely the way we recognise ourselves as being worthy of the mysterious title of 'shaman' and those of us who truly wish to use such a title would really need to have something to offer and teach others that will possible improve their lives..

this work is and can only be a group effort...

joining the fully formed (when such occurs) AuShaman Associated will be a verifiable statement of the desire to be respected and recognised as a valid human being on earth and in space... it will be a most literal donation to the belief that we are worthy human beings.

bless...

the children are the future, i cant see how handing flyers out to children is not good...

children are easy to teach, absorbe infomation and take that home to there parents and debate it at dinner time..

That they are

pope.jpeg

• Like 2

2886087704_735b60714b.jpg

indeed they are... free?

trippin TFO?

learnDING?

Edited by reptyle

let us know when it happens man

when what happens...man/woman/child?

goin awaay for a bit... hopeefully this progresses some... media media media is POWER for the mortal!

bless.

Haven't been online in a few weeks so didn't see this thread earlier

So are we still looking for logo contributions? If so I'd love to have a play?

Aubergine as far as i'm aware right now this is an entirely open concept, not only could you have fun with some logos, if you put the work into it you could run it :P

• Like 4

94 435 440 544

Active AuShaman Associated

http://www.abr.business.gov.au/SearchByName.aspx?SearchText=AuShaman+Associated

Continue this discussion fruitfully. For the love of all things sacred... i implore you...

speak soon.

n e one in melbourne come find me on degraves sometime. near the ORGANIC food and wine place i will sit sometimes.

• Like 1

I think it's an interesting idea, not too silly, it's like taking on White Man Rules to teach White Man part of our culture. So long as we don't get too lost trying to behave like White Man that we forget who we are.

Of course, taking on White Man's Rules means, to be perfectly legal, and we know that's a little bit at odds with what a shaman oft-times represents - in spirit, if not anything else.

One of the main concerns of a shamanic association is, what does it actually do? I mean, can I expect to pay my $120 yearly fee and then call on AusShaman for help when I get in to trouble 2 months later for organizing an Ayahuasca retreat? Would I be paying for reptyle (you uber-shaman, you) to stand outside school gates passing out leaflets about psychedelics to kids as they leave for home?

So you've got an ABN, White Man's Rules #1.

White Man's Rules #2 You need to write that Constitution man. I'll give you a hand with that later, but lets get some bare bones down on paper to make it real, then we can pick something apart.

• Like 1

whitewind... i quite like the "whiteman rules" seeings as they have brought us everything civilised and are merely an extensin and complexification of the "alternitives rules"...

dont know if u been following this thread much but i already posted a link to the constitution... goto www.orderofthegnosticsacrament.org and clik on affiliation and then AuShaman and the contistution will b there...

have a read and improve it if you can...

as for "giving me a hand"

i suggest that if you know what u r doing then u just do it and dont wait for some posssbilly non existent time in the future when u wll give the assist... if everyone does what they know how to do...then this will all come to gether no problems...

i suggest that the bones of the association are infact the least neccessary of the elements... the most important part is the creation of advertising programs to input into all meida sources... namely flyer posters postcars pamphlets songs movies, other art and whatever you can think of...

just tonight i lernt about how "tracts" were used during the reformation of the christian church and the creation of the anglican sect...

i think this idea is rather well suitd to our purposes... short concicse and powerful messages that are easily printed chopped and strewn aournd the place...

as for the logo... i would love to see some posted and then we cn vote... as has already been said...

membership details and application forms could also b created with space for all relevant information accoridng to the draft constitution.

we also need to clearly define what it is that shamanism represents...

so that when it is enshrined in the final consitution we can be very clesr about "who we are" as a cultural icon.

the word shaman is obviously siberian and apparently translates as one who flies with the sun like an eagle... hmm...

so... i think that it is very meaningful.... though i dont know what it says about the formation of a solid cultural label that people can apply to ensure homogeneity between practices generally.

the idea is that once we are able to be represented as a community we can lobby and submit petitions under a recogniseable banner... that is the benefit... ther may also be room for legal representation once certain funds are accumulated...

it would also mean that standards of practice can be established so we know who to represent and why if trouble does arise... set boundaries for neglegence and eventually have safety assesed by insurers. yes it obviously bowing to the man... though in the multifold univerdal paradigm we are only designing a system that we can use to ensure our kids and their kids kids get proper protection from scoundril as have been seen in the past... and as mentioned in another thread... someone who packs a pipe of dmt and gives it to a girl without having spent some considrable effort in the preparation is not a "shaman" however much they may claim to be so.

i am also working on some extra possibilites for the extent to which this can be taken, though that can wait...

hopeful some of ya'll can devote a small amount of time to making a big difference...

in the end grace wins over law and if you cross the God of all creation you get what you deserve... if not, you are living blessedly....

the idea is to bring the law into alignment with the principles governeing grace. so "we" should keep that in mind.

in the end i am merely humbly beseeching ya'll to get on board and do what you know is righteous and not lazy.

i have also said elsewhere that i am not taking control of this project... i can direct is where iknow how, but in the end... we will all benefit from the liberation and restoration of our sacred sacrament.

stop violence against women and children and help save our countries indigenous people, plants and places... ;)

bless..

BF5B71E3-24EC-42FE-BED2-20C9BFFAA0312.jpg

if you got skillls on the graphic design... please for the sake of all things propagansistic get to work on this project,.

so am i to assume that all ya'll folks out there in SAB creativity land are to busy to create even a primitive design for an advertising program for our enthoegnic substances?

the AuShaman Re-Evolutoin?

If alcoholics can i am sure a bunch of motivated individuals as we should expect to see in a shamanic community as this are capable...

when i have ceased the movement and exploration of these substrata of our community i shall find a software portal and design some things... until then...

examples of what you would rather seee than two- E's new year?

"take acid not pink"

"crack a khat habit not a drunk blitz krieger." pic of a tweaking ethiopiaN - try it today!!!

join the re-evolution - AuShamans to the resque. + picture of sha-man flying on a magick carrapet...

sacred ritual cirlce got you blown? wake up to a chilled cup of mafia's herbal elixers... our pills dont contain kidi porn. (incl. a pic of a bikie and 5 yewar old swinging in a local park.)

eny way... creative llicenmce... n e one want one?

bless.

*ALIENS CHOOSE SPICE*

*INTERGALACTIC SPICE TRADER* - Au$haman A$$oc...

*HYPERDIMENSIONAL SPICE ARTIST*

***SPICE OF LIFE***

***YOUR WORDS DONT COUNT... $PICE FOUR LIFE***

*** SAVE A SHAMAN SUPPORT AuShamans***

• Like 1