The Corroboree

platol.jpg
  • Like 2

[double post]

Edited by Marcel

Justice in the life and conduct of the State is possible only as first it resides in the hearts and souls of the citizens.

Plato

Injustice is censured because the censures are afraid of suffering, and not from any fear which they have of doing injustice.

Plato

Life must be lived as play.

Plato

Nothing can be more absurd than the practice that prevails in our country of men and women not following the same pursuits with all their strengths and with one mind, for thus, the state instead of being whole is reduced to half.

Plato

There are two things a person should never be angry at, what they can help, and what they cannot.

Plato

To love rightly is to love what is orderly and beautiful in an educated and disciplined way.

Plato

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Plato

We ought to fly away from earth to heaven as quickly as we can; and to fly away is to become like God, as far as this is possible; and to become like him is to become holy, just, and wise.

Plato

I exhort you also to take part in the great combat, which is the combat of life, and greater than every other earthly conflict.

Plato

Your silence gives consent.

Plato

If you injur me and the things i love you have much to fear.

KaXien.

• Like 1

That's awesome. Where's it from?

google images :)

The oneness of spiritual ecstacy when my soul aligns to the journey of each entheogenic discovery is a road-worn familiarity that is mostly expressed purely for me by my supernatural mentors. The walled prism of self, selfless & selfish. I am neither a follower nor a leader, and the rules of mortal world Association regulatories. Matters of the heart, and the language spoken from the life-source of others, play scant & distant tolling bell-tunes (in the key of Ding/Dang/Wallah) of which I am indifferent to. The diplomatic rulebook heart of the Aush Appreciation Association may ramble, amble, scat & scatter as embracening pursuits pull the elastic emoticon banjo of this communitie's ostrichian tendencies, but there is a remaining nobility to society and her Reebok biltong strips, as fashionablly chewy.

Reptyle, I know that you know that I know what I'm talking about. The message needs to spread, from corner to corner of the AuShaman landscape. The leaders shall intend to burn a smudge of Mimosoid fodder, and plant her upon the highest peak of our humble island home, a torch of guidance for the unknowing infirm to be drawn towards.

Poetic justice at long last...

I know that i know that you know that i know that you know. There is much that is gnown and much remaining to be gnown...

Certainly common sense problem provide perplexing predicaments as they have for centuries... and those sea faring brits certainly did language it into pristine compartments of somewhat paranormal paragraphs... ctually and factually illuminating the right from the wrong... in such a complex fashion that trends of said culture must first be truly true to be actually enshrined.

Such 'enshrining' is the hope... for no light work is the mastery of the mystery and the magicians who make the model for the mythology certainly live in fires of eternal peacefulness... as to the blindness to such magnificence i am utmostly astonished... those suiters who wallow in shallow depths of pleasure for fear of drowining in their own self natures sin, fail to provide the platform for greatness our divine director shall need to return to his place in the sun... all in good time, and all in all a good time... though to lay foundations for futures and remember the pathways of the past properly programs the apostles perosnality. To tie in knots the ends of those things which i do love and ensure for certain they are held close to my heart... is no busniess of anothers... though they may quite understand... this is suffice, to say, though merely a ladders step along the way... to the glory the power and the kingdom which i already own.

strangly to say, i know not that you know that i know the way.

i live in it every day... the ridicule and drivle of the reflections i see, shame my inner sight into fury i feel. i wash myself clean with poisons and herbs and vomit the foulness into the earth, i run from the decrepit pits of the souls who my minds character deemed fit to enroll.

the fact of the matter is not matter nor fact, its illusion and dreaming and perfume and screaming... i am an opportunity for God to express the love for my life, my heart to caress... i wait in patience for that fateul day, when all is forgiven and we're sent on our way... free from the work and turmoil of law and given to gracefulness, peace and honor.

but such things are not, now within my reach for my brethren suffer a most evil state... imprisoned by bars and worse by fear. risking their children with games of ruellets, these guns use ammo more dangerous than bullets. for your soul is in peril, you cross me and die, on repeat this song, foever you die, forever you die , forever you die...

so awake to the power you hold in your hand and think of the children who tomorrow we'll send to garden of flowers and picnics of candy trips... who mind will be stolen by twisted young men. and pick up your mind, your bright golden sword and thrust it inwards to those old desires and sever the beast that controls all the world...

live in light and love and laughter... and teach lessons of liberation from laziness and lust... the future is not an ocean and we are not fish. sail to the nearest shore of perfection for the sun is setting on histories heaven. responsiblity is coming!

magdalene_w_egg.jpg

Edited by reptyle

The once was an island of pelicans. Her shores were inviting enlightenment for the entitled.

Sticky beaks break rocks that no locks can stock. Bahhh Ra El...

I'm not going all the way out there just to search for something that might not exist. She said before it landed on her.

Once was, still is though out of action, would you like me to make a retraction? dissassemble my faction? So you can get traction?

History is the only prison i fear.

• Like 1

Absolutely. 1%er or a single grain of 100, or a thousand and ten. 1010 for the binary psychonautical mappers. There is a future in the past, and the present is in betweensies. Now is the time for action. United as the covenant bearers, and example for the youth.

Lucky_Diamond_Rich_face.jpg

• Like 1

......get a room you guys ... sheeeesh

Do you think he knows that i know that he knows we do? 0_o

Tenten.jpg
  • Like 1

when i loaded that led vid in a new window this came up... we should all go on a SAB movie trip and watch it together... like buddies...i bet if we get high before we go itd be twice as funny.~~~

also about the room... i prefer deep jungle or as the dreaded psy suggests an island!!!, most rooms are to tacky. a trip to daydream island for the first official meeting of AuShaman Assoc committee's...!!!!!

sponsored by a minimum 5 months substance abstinence pact to ensure everyone is clear headed at the time of deliberations...

• Like 1

i dont think i would enjoy watching a movie like that

• Like 1

http://youtu.be/R3i5OiHGK78

1a85ef9c824e59b1890d60f1a496_grande.jpg

AuShaman Assoc. proud supporters of Auganja culture worldwide Bom Shiv... Namah Shiv Bom Bom Bom...

our sacrifice bring uthis message... Jah Bom Bom Bom...

i was being facetious.

fa·ce·tious/fəˈsēSHəs/

Adjective: Treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant.

Edited by reptyle
  • Like 1

i took the bait, well done sir.

sometimes i forget i'm not talking to my "real life" friends

Dont worry about re-writing the 'model rules'. Or drafting a constitution.

Its needless.

The idea itself,

is valid and worthwhile. If we dont make it happen, someone else will.

Continuing to legitimize the 'mystical', and return even more awareness to Earth and plants

and living a shamanic worldview..or holding a magickal frame..

its the ONLY thing that can happen.

Getting on this bandwagon, would be kinda like beating the avalanche.

Getting a few elders or key players on board would help. Approaching other orgs and checking their idea about it. The multidisciplinary buddhists could be helpful.

More then for 'shaman'..instead, 'he who lives shamanically' or something. The way that lay people and monks also make the the sangha, so to with the shaman and their fellow wannabe trippers. Or something. Maybe it could be more for bringing credit to the planthead paradigm

then to legitimising shamanism or getting health insurance cover for practioners.

Edited by mud
  • Like 2

heres the reasons i want to construct a system through which to unite all the factions of the "shamanic community" asap.

pure substances.

reliable practitioners.

safety for young drug users who need proper guidance.

a variety of quality mind training programs.

there are also obvious realisations made regarding the interdependence of behaviour and effects that could potenitally transform our reltionship to our environement the purity of our water supplies an.d the quality of our food production methods...

"we are the ones we have been waiting for"

taking personal responsibility was one of the first things i learnt from my psychoactive drug experience... i am one with the creator to whom i pray...

AS with most things... it comes down to having something to show to get people interested... and providing them with some incentive to follow through with it. and so, register ABN, set up consitution, register website and make all relelvant info available to public, set up mailing lists and contact potential interests... design membership application system. open paypal or bank account to process... decide on the core message of the people concerned and how we believe substances in this country could best be regulated... design legislation that reflects such a regulatory system... provide copies to politicians from all electorates and all states and all ministerial positions. continue to discuss through representatives ways in which the system can fit in harmony with all other systems in Aus govt... (no doubt it would be a new dept of the health dept like the TGA but more like SGA same same but different...) all the while runing advertising campaigns to raise awareness of substance use in our community in an honest and beautful way that teaches people how to take responsibility and use these sacred substances for mind control and not unconcsiously as subjects of mind control.

also... its not needless... its far more useful than retelling stories of horror and tragedy surrounding datura administration, when the very problem is the lack of an organisation to actually rememdy the problem of education standards.

i would have loved to get a flyer when i was at school saying...

the 10 best medicinal herbs you simply must know about. and then be like

1. brahmi

2. ginko

3. gotu cola

4. calamus

5. tulsi

6. ginger

7. camomile

8. thyme

9. coriander

10. mugwort

step by step by step...

there would be a generation of healers brought about through the simply community activities of a group of nameless being represented by a AuShaan Assoc. group from outer space...

so there is a point to it all... its about designing the world as we would like to be born into it.

Edited by reptyle

Kids and iboga... Today tonight will have a field day.

I would definAtely tune Into "aushaman share a house and embark on 5 month abstinence" reality tv big brother style. Earnings would well fund whatever aushaman does.

I would definAtely shoot higher than a flyer directed at school kids. Why do u feel the greater population should HAVE to know? Or even care? I Dont believe this notion Psychadelic substances are going to fix-heal the world. They r by a tiny fractal Of reality. Let's get it straight, they have been good, for us. ButdefinAtely not for others and there is a HUGE potential for serious harm. Using/experiencing psychadelics makes u no more enlightened, or better in any way than ur average joe bloggs that u meet on the street.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 2

Using/experiencing psychadelics makes u no more enlightened, or better in any way than ur average joe bloggs that u meet on the street.

It took me a long time to realise this. I think back in early to mid teens maybe it wasn't true yet in a way. I mean, most people at the age of 15 hasn't done much that is amazing, so for me to have experience in psychedelic 'realms' possibly did give me an edge. But as you get older, you start meeting people who have done all sorts of things that you have no understanding of. People have degrees in subjects I know nothing about, and people have travelled to places I've never heard of and seen things I couldn't imagine. I also have experienced amazing things, but there is nothing that makes those things stand out as being more important than the things that other people choose to experience.

• Like 2

Using/experiencing psychadelics makes u no more enlightened,

Maybe it is different for every one?, but i feel i have had a glimpse of the truth, and I look at life differently to the average Joe on the street .I am not saying i am better than them, but i am thankful for having psychedelic experiences... in my dreams :)

Edited by Amazonian
  • Like 2