The Corroboree
7baz

Divine Intervention about to occur.

^^

yes. bullets are a non-renewable resource.

bullets are a non-renewable resource.

but you can get stoned anywhere ;)

• Like 2

So have these arrests been happening ? I would like to know when the system collapses so i can have a day off work,

8 days people, say your last goodbyes to any loved ones who are executives.

Now, where's that Occupy thread ?

Ner ner ner ner ner.

Did you ever hear about those crazy people they found who had been digging tunnels for 40 years under their houses?

I don't think they're so crazy anymore... :)

Sure you need to keep stashes of food, a hidden place out in the bush, we assume that what we have will last forever but that has never proved the case until now. We need an escape plan if we live in the city. I find it astonishing that people believe the economy can continue to grow infinitely, and that we can pollute forever with no consequences, and there is never the possibility of our society breaking apart when the important resources we rely on begin to run out.

April is over. What a collapse of the structure! Anyone else still "occupying" by the way? And when is the next injection of conspiracy theorycoming?

Regards,

KONY

Africanised beekeeper

• Like 1

Wait, you, or the bees, or both? :scratchhead:

as much as we would ALL love to see results overnight... i think something like this would take time.. thats even to suggest anything does happen.

but one thing we can all agree on.. is that the world cant keep going the way it is.

is it not safe to suggest , conclude or imply that something is going to have to give way sooner or later ?

in 5 years from now our debt will go over 1 trillion dollars.. keeping in mind USA is already at 1.4 trillion dollars now....

it is almost unimaginable ...... in the usa right now if they taxed every man and woman at 100% it wouldnt even cover the interest on the debt alone........

this cant just keep going forever... impossible.

also.. more and more people around the world are waking up and exercising there rights , telling the cops off.. walking out of court rooms... closing bank accounts... and so on.

this means less money going to these corrupt systems.

again i ask... does this not indicate that something sooner or later is going to give way ?

This is starting to sound like the excuses people give when the rapture fails to occur. Sorry baz, this conspiracy theory was horseshit.

NEXT PLEASE.