The Corroboree
Tripitaka

Free Ethnobotanical's (Australian Members Only)

cheers witchdoctor and lokstok.

VVVVV gets Ipomoea Purpurea 'Milky Way', Pilosocereus Azurescens, Echinacea Purpurea, 'Siberia' Tomato & my last three Psychotria Viridis pods. VVVVV

Thanks Totem goat

i'l be able to take those azures n throw em on top of the last trade I gotta make up for.: )

VVVvvv Next gets native caraway, horehound, Moth Mullein- Verbascum blattaria(I think), seed from purple D.Strammonium

and mixed cactus seed vvvVVVV

edit:

next also gets VV a rooted pedro cutting VV

sorry for stalling it with shiz offer :s

Edited by mud

EntheoAssassin

would it be posible to please get your

Atherosperma moschatum seeds (fresh), Artemisia annua seeds (fresh), Withania somnifera seeds

thanks heaps that would be awsome to get ahold of especially the atherosperma.

thanks.

vvvvvvvvgets tomato purple calabash vvvvvv

sorry nothing ethno only starting out with a small garden nothing has seeded as yet though will have seed at a later date though

sorry nothing ethno only starting out with a small garden nothing has seeded as yet though will have seed at a later date though

Then dont post in the free ethnobotanicals thread mate. Understand you havent got much, but buy or trade your way to the seeds your chasin, dont dump your purple calabash on the rest of us :)

• Like 1

Ill take that purple calabash

vvvv gets some sesame seeds vvvv

• Like 2

Wasnt there a free vege thread for things other than ethnos?

I do believe so... I retract my offer of sesame seeds... personally I would say that mud's offer is still up for grabs.... unless someone really wants some tomato seeds ( or my sesame seeds )

Edited by tipz

vegies are still ethnos :P

BUT the value of items offered here is not inline with the tempo of this thread.

Let's get this back on track. Nicholas, your offer was very poor, plus you asked for seeds that had already been offered and taken on the previous page a few weeks back. You should read the rules of the thread, posted on the first page, before posting again.

Mud's offer still stands:

VVVvvv Next gets native caraway, horehound, Moth Mullein- Verbascum blattaria(I think), seed from purple D.Strammonium

and mixed cactus seed vvvVVVV

also gets VV a rooted pedro cutting VV

Thanks heaps mate :)

Vvvv gets acacia mix, chilli mix, gourde all seed VVVVV

Oh, and I'll chuck in a spach pup or two

VVVVVVV

Edited by Jonstn

EntheoAssassin

would it be posible to please get your

Atherosperma moschatum seeds (fresh), Artemisia annua seeds (fresh), Withania somnifera seeds

thanks heaps that would be awsome to get ahold of especially the atherosperma.

thanks.

vvvvvvvvgets tomato purple calabash vvvvvv

Dude, Simon79 claimed them, clearly, underneath my post.

Wasnt there a free vege thread for things other than ethnos?

There is. It needs to be bumped too. 2 birds. 1 stone. I'm sure you get the idea.

while we are in chat mode, yes it's true that veges are ethno's, but the gist of the thread is entheos, and the difference is huge.

C'mon peeps, you know this is a shamanistic site, so leave the garden veges out of this thread unless they are a top up

next gets whatever was offered before, and a picture

SDC11206.jpg

next gets whatever was offered before, and a picture

as well as....

VVVVV 20 x Acacia aphylla, 20 x Solenostemon scutellarioides, 100 Artemesia absinthium VVVVV

Edited by LokStok

Ok : )

thanks jonstn, and lokstock

Next gets VVVvvv epimedium herbage, maidenii seed and a tricho pup vvvVVVVV

Edited by mud

Edited by LokStok

im sorry about the tomato offer i was gana offer some wormwood seeds but i havent had any luck at getting them to germinate but correct me if im wrong but isnt the idea of this page to spread the plants that could possibly be becoming illegal not give something to get something back ? . I was only offering the tomato seeds to be nice i am new to gardening and ethnobotany so i dont really have a whole lot to give

but yea tipz im happy to send you them if you want i had a feeling that you were joking ?

want them ?

Even if that was the idea, it still wouldn't work if people traded tomato seeds would it?

The 'free' in the thread title is misleading. If you take an offer you are expected to offer something yourself to the next person.

If you don't have anything to trade yet, the best way to build up a collection would be to hang around the trade forum there is often great stuff for sale there, giveaways and even sometimes giveaways specifically for new members.

Next gets (from mud)

VVVvvv epimedium herbage, maidenii seed and a tricho pup vvvVVVVV

im sorry about the tomato offer i was gana offer some wormwood seeds but i havent had any luck at getting them to germinate but correct me if im wrong but isnt the idea of this page to spread the plants that could possibly be becoming illegal not give something to get something back ? . I was only offering the tomato seeds to be nice i am new to gardening and ethnobotany so i dont really have a whole lot to give

but yea tipz im happy to send you them if you want i had a feeling that you were joking ?

want them ?

PM me nicholas... we can do a little trade on the side. Ill help you on your way. It can be hard for new members to get the gist of everything at the start. ( i was joking with my post too :P I can send you sometthing a little better than sesame seeds )

Ok no more cluttering this thread with rara ! let the trading continue

• Like 3

thanks, just the pup will do me.

vVvV Gets L Leonurus seed, 10 x HBWR, 100 + Rustica seeds, 15 x Lophs, VvVVv

i kinda thought it would be obvious that it was seeds. Now enough with the post that aren't trade offers !!!

vVvV Gets 10 x L Leonurus seed, 10 x HBWR, 100 + Rustica seeds, 15 x Loph seeds, 5 morning glory seeds, acacia maidenii seeds VvVVv

Edited by DarkSpark

I would love to take those seeds thank you DarkSpark!

VVV Gets 10 x Passiflora incarnata, 25 x Ocimum gratissimum (vana Tulsi), 10 x Ceiba speciosa, 10 x Dodonea viscosa, 10 x Rivea corymbosa, all seeds VVV

Yes please whitewind!

VVVVVV gets 10 x Pittosporum phylliraeoides, 20 x Leonutus leonurus ‘Alba’, 20 x Solenostemon scutellarioides, 10 x Dodonaea hackettiana, 40 x Artemesia annua,

20 x mirabilis jalapa, 20 x Nicotiana rustica. VVVVVVVV

thanks chilli thats fair enough its still a great idea. keeps plants alive buy spreading them around through people and i like the fact that ppl arent using money tis a good idea sorry didnt really know how it all worked. its fair enough though really.

thanks tipz sounds good im keen ill pm you

Yes please lokstock!

WWW gets 20 Trinidad Scorpion, 20 Yellow 7 pod, 20 + Zornia latifoliaWWWW

Knock me on the head if it's no good, but gotta get the balls up to try and start trading sometime!

and some disaster bay jalepeno and/or naga seed (unidentified, could be morich or dorset, not sure yet)

Edited by Opticaldelusion
  • Like 1