The Corroboree
prier

Acacia Phlebophylla DMT

Everything that's not threatened in the Juliflorae section should be looked at.

^ there's also a good number been found outside the Julies. Seems old taxonomic distinctions based on morphological features are on the way out in the acacia world in favour of classification based on genetic relatedness, you'd be surprised how many 'ball' trees share greater genetic concordance with 'spike' acacias than with trees with 'ball' shaped inflorescence, or between 'spike' and other 'spike' acacias. Looks can be deceiving :lol:

• Like 2

I had always believed DMT was restricted to the Julies , but recent info coming in on Nexus suggests otherwise . I doubt , however , that aboriginal people knew of , or had the technology to obtain DMT . I am more inclined to suspect that if any psychedelics were used , it would have been Australian psylocybe species , but I have not heard of any such use either ...

Edited by Heretic

I had always believed DMT was restricted to the Julies , but recent info coming in on Nexus suggests otherwise . I doubt , however , that aboriginal people knew of , or had the technology to obtain DMT . I am more inclined to suspect that if any psychedelics were used , it would have be Australian psylocybe species , but I have not heard of any such use either ...

IMO aboriginal people DID know and could extract it quite simply. A friend of a friend tested his theory, and it worked

Edited by Bush Turkey

IMO aboriginal people DID know and could extract it quite simply. A friend of a friend tested his theory, and it worked

Can you provide more information on this , please ? This is a topic of interest to me ...

is it 'interesting' enough to do your own research ?

IMO

is it 'interesting' enough to do your own research ?

No ... Because .....

Edited by Heretic

/ not worth arguing

Edited by self organising systems
  • Like 3

Yeah should of phrased that better. Just saying that it was possible for them to

I did put an IMO

Edited by Bush Turkey
  • Like 1

BUMPY BUMP BUMP :shroomer: