The Corroboree
planthelper

psychotria viridis seeds give away

I give away, 5 packs of ultra fresh psychotria viridis seeds, containing aprox. 22 seeds each.

you need to have at least 100 posts, to enter the give away.

I will not chase you for your address, if you forgot to add your addy, than tough luck, and the next person get's lucky.

first five, to reply will get them, BUT you have to writte two or three sentences, why you like the sab forum.

if you forget to writte, what you like, your post will not get you seeds.

first, reply to this thread, AND THAN, send me a pm, with your address.

I never keep any bodies address, on file!

Edited by planthelper
  • Like 3

No matter how much I give to SAB, I'm shocked at how much more I receive in return. This is truly a community. We are lucky to have this in this country, especially in a time of ridiculous legislature (thanks for your work in this torsten).

I have plenty of your common seeds already but would love some other varieties now they've fruited :) I'm fascinated by the flowering patterns between strains too!!

thanks mate -ef

oh and i should still have about 10 berries or so left. they're also up for grabs for anyone who wants them, 2 seeds/berry.

edit: "common" variety chacruna.

Edited by endorfinder

The question for me is "What isn't there to like about the SAB forum..?" The only fault I can find with the forum is the fact that my mrs gives me so much crap about spending so much time on here...lol. Majority of the people are good people with big hearts, what isn't there to love.. :wub:

Even the mods are nice.... :P

Great offer PH... :wink:

Thx man...

PM'd

Edited by space cadet 101
  • Like 2

yes please i would love some seeds plant helper. what a lovely day how you been

will pm you my addy

Edited by bigred82
  • Like 1

and sab rocks i love the place, it has a special karma with it

• Like 1

umm, I just tipped the hundred mark, could I throw my hat in the ring for these PH?

I lurv SAB becoz: I rarely see anything anywhere else without wondering what SAB would think about it and then being thouroughly impressed by the well rounded conversations I find.

edit: PM'd

Edited by glimpse
  • Like 1

I am not after any seeds but still want to say why i like SAB...

SAB is like a warm drink on a cold night,

SAB is like a friend who is ALWAYS there (except when we have major crashes,lol),

SAB is like Christmas time every day,

SAB is like a book that never ends,

SAB is like a drug that you keep coming back for a fix,

SAB is like a living gallery,

... SAB ... are you god ?

lol.. yeah, i do like SAB. As i have said before, It helps me through shitty times.. by 'it'.. i mean all off you.

Nice seed offer by the way planthelper :)

• Like 6

Would love some of these seeds but am not going to be devastated if I don't get them.

What I love about this forum:

The people here are both nicer and smarter than elsewhere on the Internet (believe it or not!).

People here are trying to generate new knowledge. ( I love that)

These same people often collaborate, freely share what they know and work as a community to do this (I really, really love that).

That, and I feel like I fit in here :lol:

• Like 1

I like SAB because of all the nice , generous people on here.

I have learnt a lot from the forums.

It is nice to be around people who are on the same wavelength re: cacti and other sacred plants.

Thanks planthelper for your generous offer.

Swiper :)

• Like 1

I like SAB because of all the SABers. :)

• Like 1

ph could you send me some shipibo seed when it ripens pls?

anyone who wants fresh berries send me a PM, i'll have them out in a day or two. still should haev a dozen left plus more that ph might give away :)

I like SAB because it's FAB and it's so BAD I never feel SAD! It's a FEEL GOOD measure designed to PLEASURE it's the internet's TREASURE we CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT

And if you know how difficult it is doing caps on an iPhone you'll happily give me the whole lot

ph could you send me some shipibo seed when it ripens pls?

shipibo, was the only one not to set seed.

maybe next year, maybe she didn't fruit because she was too happy.

you can have some moon seeds, endo, because you do sooooo much good work.

WE CAN ONLY KEEP, WHAT WE GOT, BY FREELY GIVING IT AWAY!

• Like 2

Oh I think I missed out oh well, it was fun making up silly rhymes! I laughed as I wrote that, but looking back it looks really strange. I think I have slightly deranged moments.

Nice giveaway PH

my internet speed is too slow to post much currently, but I have managed to download your details from another pc.

so I will send the seeds out soon, but not post much.

ww will as well get some seeds, I made 6 parcels instead of the original 5.

use additional heat to germinate them.

ph is there any reason to split the berries into separate seeds in germing in warm sphagnum?

all letters went out today, using coin bags, a little bit of sphagnum moss, and berries with the skin still on.

some fungus might grow on them whilst in transit, but they ought to be still, germinate well.

if fungus is very bad, wash the seeds in a weak bleach water mixture.

take the skin/flesh off and plant the seeds individual, that answers endos question.

some people leave the rotten skin on, I don't.

you can try the, bag with sphagnum moss or the directly planted into soil method, they take a long time to germinate.

Edited by planthelper
  • Like 1

Thanks planthelper, much appreciated. Another question, I successfully germinated Shipibo in sand (potting mix below) but out of two boxes the one which had more rain germinated more quickly and successfully, they both had the same water (never allowed to dry our) otherwise just one was protected by a glass roof. I think this may have helped wash the inhibitors away, is this your experience too?

so you had shipibo seeds, great that means she does set seed as well. :)

it's too long ago, for me to remember my experience with psychotria seeds, but probably I posted about it, somewhere.

all I know is I am a fan of fluctuations when germinating seeds, and your outdoors, would have experienced more of that, and rain water out of the sky, is magic too.

did you leave the skin on?

letting the soil dry out a little bit does as well aid germination, imho.

maybe faster germination can occur if you sand the seed surface a little bit.

Edited by planthelper

It was SAB seed not mine, sadly too small to steal before I left. It was fresh but dry no skin

I hope I don't understand your reply correctly, don't ever take from anybody without asking.

I would be seriously pissed off, if anybody would take seed from my place without asking.

Edited by planthelper
  • Like 1

It was a joke planthelper, you don't think I could steal something like a small plant or seed ?

Or should I wait until they were big enough for me to steal safely?

I am now a proud owner of one small Shipibo plant, bought recently from SAB, possibly germinated by myself :innocent_n:

More likely a cutting tho

• Like 1

I still have a fair few common viridis seeds, I don't actually want any of them. You're welcome to what's left ww. Can probably also do you some leaf cuts off various strains.

• Like 1