The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
waterboy 2.0

A Tale ...its all it is....and it is what it is

I have ummmed and arrrred , considered, contemplated and gone back to fuck it....

I am a fuck it kinda character. Bear with me ....its therapy....we all need a little at times.

By the looks of it I am overdue.

A few things have pissed me off lately.....I am a grumpy old fcker at times

I tapped this a few days ago, kept it as I invested time in it, read again today.

It don't speak like this, but its how I think....I do swear a lot...I have been a product of my environment.There may be some fucked up gem in here

I don't care who reads it, its not for anyone really other than me....I reserve the right to edit, delete or do whatever I like to this text below.

Does read like a Dr Suezz story for a crack baby...lol

Fuck it....punch post new topic it is

Its a tale....its all it is....and it is what it is

WB

There was a tale I heard through the lads, and since I was old enough and rising through the ranks to have it passed and imprinted onto me I've always considered it urban myth. But circumstance and coincidence placed the truth of this tale within arms reach recently.

The story from old mates soul has had a profound effect upon me.

Old mate....when a young mate - liked a bit of choof. He as one had put it , a bit of a self sufficient wizard at the time of the boom of indoor black ops. It is alluded to that the close crew of his life were catered for as well originally. Lifes pretty good, you know ticking over. Holding his shit together, working for a crust, good relationships, putting a little bit back into the local community.

A change in old mates programming came from witnessing and being immersed in the fckn carnage that manifested itself in the form of pancreatic cancer in the mother of a "brother". Treatment nearly killing her first, quality of life heading into negative side of the equation and looking like death has moved in like a bad tennant before its time.... the fate of many .

This old bird as described to me strikes a chord....I can only describe what I think is a woman not from your kin....but she is your "mother"....she will forgive you regardless of what you have done , and I mean forgive you....regardless - and you would step in front of her for anything to come through you first , due to her character.

The catalyst and perception tunnel reset comes to old mate in the form of all things a joint......

Old bird and Old boy are out having an evening chat - they are a regular event now, old boy is doing his thing and keeping the mood as light as can be done. Old bird is pretty crook, nearly a third of her standard weight and is eating sweet fck all - hard to keep up the battle in such condition. When its close - barriers break down.

"....well old girl you may as well try this before you exit...." or something to that effect with a wry grin was spoken. The dance is done, a new mood is set.

Old bird wants old mates ear the following day....Old bird looks a little more spritely, can raise a smile, still frail as a little bird but....but . Words are passed...some good can de done (a novel concept for Old Boy at the time)...and old bird gains precious time with a greatly enhanced quality of life.

RIP Old Girl.... I am sure you are missed. If there is a god give him fckn hell and a kick in the nuts...you've earned the right.

Old Boy was not an educated lad , he did rub shoulders with some pretty bright beakers of professions of note. Question were raised , and questions returned....and shazam old boy is now

seeing an old friend in a new light. Although the medicine was not to taste of all, its breadth and scope of effectiveness is profound.The mission to produce the best for those needed it began.

Compassion was lacking in Old Boys bag of emotions....but he could produce it though.

Cost was met...no profit was made,and Old Boy was self sufficient - many benefited before exit...who the fck really knows the tally - you don't keep score on shit like that .....cancer of more shades than you can think off and other funky ends subdued.... some aspects tamed.... no beating such ends yet but.

When shits sick....word spreads....demand exceeds supply.

Word spread beyonds the realm , and those in need were put at risk....also came to the attention of those not in need.

The story becomes grey and theories abound....but Old boy finds a quick visit from authority figures most dislike, it becomes a picnic and morphs into a full silver service banquet. Shits all good until its fckn not....and its fckn not....really fckn not.

The shit did comes down from left of centre, another agenda derails. No more helping anyone...can't even help yourself I recall being spoken.

"...we've been told...". Oh fck. "....That "medicine" shit just don't wash.....good luck with that defense....particularly as you won't bring on a witness...". Such folk that could step forth deserve better than that.....they have better things to do with their time... some where declined , others not acknowledged.

(oh and by the way physically removing the bearing parts and pressing them back together puts one into the next arena from where Old boy haunts...and it becomes like double points day then on the sorecard)

The dance begins and ends....the timewarp begins...only takes a few words, a transcript and associated paperwork. Bias comes in the effect is full weight.

Legal defense costs coin if you don't know, when you aint turning profit you'll find for most coin is in short supply.

For the uninitated high security is a fckn hard zoo I am told, and the the concentration of the more dangerous animals and predators is skewed, really fckn skewed.... I'll gurantee it will make you a different animal.... its the boredom that makes a zoo dangerous...and it will make you aware of the ecosystem.

Old boy was instantly put to the test by those he tellls me should not be.... challenge accepted , task exceeded and the prize 5 months straight up of his own company, locked down tight for the bulk of days. At least for the honeymoon period, space was granted for the remainder of the journey.

The earth spins, sun and moon do their shit....Old boys father dies....not allowed leave for the funeral but....biggest regret of his days. Many of lifes milestones are missed. The punishment exceeds the crime.... and thats the general consensus.

Shed the shit and gets on with he does Old boy, also got a good quality education whilst on tour.

Not many folk take to kindly to the plain fact without the background.... if he didnt get a break the new animal would have taken hold. Not many jobs require such mad skills.

I have to ask this question - would you do it again mate? ."No" is the answer, followed by ".......thats part of what really guts me....". I realise why I think...you really cannot help any bastard from in there.

So I suppose the reality of bad shit happens to good people, and thoughts of doing the right thing even when its wrong have been bouncing around my head as of late.

Everything you do has an action on something else for good or for bad...you may not like a given outcome. Its not like a choose your own adventure book, where if you don't like it you can go back .

Time travel hasn't been a reality yet.

Take care, think twice....give a fuck. At the end of the day it may not be about you after all.

• Like 14

I must admit when i come across a post this long i usually skim read. This post though i read very carefully word for word.

• Like 5

my wish is hope 1 day i can sit and have a beer with ya :P

life i love it

Edited by bullit
  • Like 3

:)

You had me at "fuck it.."

Edited by MikeyMagic

my wish is hope 1 day i can sit and have a beer with ya :P

Same here. Your awesome WB.

Much love and respect.

I almost cried when I read this - some sadness, mostly frustration.

All the authorities involved in his prosecution should be fucken ashamed of themselves. May their own chemo be long and unsuccessful. :angry:

• Like 1