The Corroboree
gtarman

don't cha love it when...

DCLIW you live in a society that is advanced enough to have pills that take pain away...after a long shift standing in one place the other day the joints and veins in my legs were so sore and stiff and throbbing and swollen. But then I took two ibuprofen and one aspirin and twenty minutes later I felt like a million bucks

I wub modern medicine :wub:

Edited by gtarman

DCLIW you've been tired all week because you just haven't been sleeping properly....then you manage to get to bed 4 hours early and sleep for 12 hours straight, not even throwing out your sleeping pattern! Winning.

• Like 1

Don't you love it when you have a gin and tonic on a hot day "refreshing"

• Like 1

Don't cha love it/hate it when you see a girl walk by who is so fine that it hurts you a little

• Like 1

last night i gave a 15 minute spiel confessing to my girl how during a recent break i got with someone else, just once, and her only answer, looking at me with those big eyes, in her gorgeous Croatian accent, was " 's orrite bruz' .. she speaks 3 languages and is also a fire twirler, and studies natural sciences, and listens to Tom Waits, and cuddles for days, and calls agapanthus's angry panthers. i love love <3

• Like 1

betcha 50 cents it's cause she did too

• Like 2

Yeowch....either way.. ... Angry panthers! :wub:

DCLIW you take some time off work and realise you haven't had to wear pants for days. I went to do my washing and it was just a sarong and a flanney - comfort!

• Like 3

DCLIW - You finally book some time off after almost a year or no holidays. And to top it off you're going to two doofs (kind) within a month of each other.

DCLIW - You're so excited for a stomp you day dream about it almost constantly.

• Like 1

Don't cha love it when your teeth don't hurt any more. I'm going to be poor for a while but thank fuck they're almost fixed. Just had root canal surgery on two of my teeth.

• Like 3

DCLIW you unearth those psychotria leaf cuttings you forgot about for 6 months and discover they're now happy little baby plants. I love humidity domes!

• Like 2

no ones loved anything for a whole month :(

DCLIW you're walking next to a corrugated iron fence and the sound reflection of the cars going by creates a resonant phase type effect that sounds like machine gun lasers pewpewpew and when you leave the proximity of the fence the phaser still sounds on all the cars

man doncha just love sound!

• Like 1

DCLIW you find you can do something you always told yourself you couldn't do, and doing so brings great enjoyment,

when a very nice parcel comes in the mail (mmm nootropics :)..)

when the cat for whatever mysterious cat-reason acts all weird around a very normal unthreatening object and slowly approaches it with absolute focus, looking silly,

when a child says something that surprises you and then gives you a big grin...

the wind is made up of parts that are soo small, that we can't even see it!

- edit

I should add that she's only 4... Geez if the girl is giving self-initiated thought to the properties of unseen forces such as wind at age 4 surely she will be some kind of intrepid reality explorer in good time. I'm impressed...tho I suppose that's fundamentally what kids are..intrepid reality explorers

Edited by Ceres
  • Like 2

dcliw

i concur. the quality of service in such a public forum is quite welcome........and quite rare. sab holds a unique position in this rarefied atmos, ether , etc

i couldn't make the pedals turn before sab, and now i feel refreshed in the belief of positiveness.

thankyou for helping the process of good dudes providing good information to those seekers.

• Like 4

walking back from the library yesterday i passed a house that provides hospice care, I saw a really old man ~ >90 with one of those walking frames that have 4 wheels. From a distance I could see he was really struggling, he was on the edge of a path leading from the house to the street, and as I got closer I saw he was trying to turn around, but he was having a tough time overcoming the resistance produced by the wheels going from the concrete to the grass, it was really difficult for him because couldn't manage to pick the frame up to adjust it. As I went past I asked, "d'ya want a hand mate?", and he looked up. He had a look of sincere dedication and a glimmer in his eye, and he said "Nahh, no. Footy season's coming, just limbering up for a game", and then he smiled. Humans, there's nothing like em.

• Like 9

^^^^ Love it Seldom.

DCLIW - You spend a whole 3 days doing nothing but reading about plants and getting boners over sexy coloured cacti and wanting to grow every -muthafuckin-thing you see and just generally reigniting the shit out of the flame for entheogens. Shhhiiiiiiiiiitt.

• Like 1

DCLIW life is goooooood

• Like 2

DCLIW - Your significant other makes an incredible soup with homegrown ingredients that takes your tastebuds to a new level and is also an awesome comfort food?!

• Like 1

Don't cha love it when... You buy a new lawn mower and it starts with one pull.

• Like 5

Don't cha love it when... Lucy comes to hang out for the weekend :)

• Like 1

When you wake up on a self-prescribed mental-health day to find it has neatly coincided with a SNOW DAY!

Yay for my classmates having less amunition to hate on me!

Poor cacti tho... Brrrrrrr...

• Like 2

Dont cha love it when you get 40 bucks worth of petrol ,pay for it with a 50 buck note, and walk away with 20 bucks change hahaha god bless her innumeracy!

• Like 2

don't ya love it when you finally go buy a printer after having a negative feeling towards them for ages because of drivers for printing/scanning whatever the fuck the extension is that is un recognized shit it says in a dialogue box - dialogue....pffft........as if it's not gunna talk back to you ffs.....

anyway, don't cha love it when you buy a printer and , you install all the drivers and the mongrel starts up and says "hi, can you see me, i can see you"

and then prints beautifully first go.

• Like 2

nice one man.

wouldnt mind knowing what your new printer is because after a long line of disobedient recalcitrant shit printers, i am on the very verge of flinging the latest abomination into the pond!

*edit

dontchaluvitwhen you cant help but notice the awesome synchronicity of stuff.

Edited by LokStok
  • Like 2