The Corroboree
narayan

Adelaide Ethno Meet 2nd Sunday of each month

Major gatherings?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi stjimi

Im up for meeting like-minded people in ol' aders... I would message you, but I cant for some reason (my 2 posts only, would be the reason, I guess) :)

So, IF you're still up for meeting other people near you, drop me a message.

cheers

Buai

Edited by Buai

Hey Buai,

Yeah, I am keen. I am on holidays at the moment and have now a little collection going of ethnos. All very small. Would be great to meet up and exchange ideas, plants, seeds, etc. Anyone else keen?

• Like 1

I havn't seen you guys in ages. Anyone rocking up today?

I was thinking about heading in Rogdog, but it hasn't stopped raining in the last few hours. Im assuming nobody will head in with the weather ?

I ended up going with a friend, saw no-one else.

The sacred lotus are flowering and they look really nice, few cacti and still flowering. There's a cacti simply labled "Trichocereus" that looks like a cross between a bridge and a cusco that's flowering with a small red flower.

See you guys next month!

Hey folks sorry i missed this one, it once again didn't align with my work... would be good to sort out another solid day in the gardens, and meet some of the new SA folk around here. There are never enough plant enthusiasts.

But, I do have a ticket to Aya Awakenings on Feb 2nd in Adelaide. You can find more info here: http://www.aya-awake....com/about.html

I'm foregoing watering the garden to see this so hopefully it is at least insightful! It looks intriguing.

If anyone else is going... keen to catch up, let me know, or we can just sort a spot to meet beforehand. Cheers, micro

Edited by Micromegas

Hey Micro long time no see :)

I should be heading into see the Aya screening and most probably hitting Lost City Festivul sometime during that weekend, shoot me PM sometime.

Hey YT long time no see for sure! I'll send you a PM sometime late next week will be good to catch up.

Come one come all to the meet this sunday!

I'll be there and some other people will be too, will you?

• Like 1

rocked up at the cactus garden 1pm yesterday, saw no one hanging about

rocked up at the cactus garden 1pm yesterday, saw no one hanging about

arrived at about 2pm, couple of other ppl showed up too...

Ah its been too long, Time to revive the meets! 8th Dec wil be the 2nd sunday of the month ( next weekend ) so if your interested in meeting/hanging out with some plant people come along! :)

Should be around about 1pm, going to bring some random tricho's to give away

Edited by -YT-
  • Like 1

Im there... looking forward to it :)

As much as i wanted to attend this (cos I aint seen none of you guys for over a year) life has again thrown a curve ball and it's not going to happen so all you people have a great day and hopefully I can attend the January meet (seriously need to give eileen a trim so need to give away some choice pieces).

Dave.. :)

I went today to say hello.

Had a nice chat with another person who was there from here :)

Didnt meet anyone else though.

march 8th for the next meet about a week and a halfish away, will be hanging around the cactus gardens from around 12 noon on-wards, if anyone wants more details please feel free to pm me. hoping to get some more long standing members to show up :) will most probably bring some cactus cuts to give away and ratsch + Snus books for those who wanna have a looksy thru

Hey YT/radelaideans, I'm in town for a bit visiting with the garden and folks. Do you mean saturday the 8th YT or sunday the 9th? I can definitely make it a few hours from noon on the Saturday but not on the Sunday. Would be good to catch up with the sa plant heads.

Any chance that fellow Adelaidians are keen to get this started up again this spring/summer?

Forsure mate :)

Looks like the 12th of October is the next second sunday of the month if that works for peeps.

• Like 4

Forsure mate :)

Looks like the 12th of October is the next second sunday of the month if that works for peeps.

Good stuff. Sounds like as plan to me. Reckon I'll take a few little bits and pieces in case there's anything people wanna trade. :)

So next Sunday the 12th of October for the Spring Meet. I will be around the cactus garden from about 12:30-1pm onwards. Planning to bring some tricho cuts and ashwaghanda seedlings for interested peeps, weather is looking to be nice so come along and spend the arvo with some like minded peoples :)

• Like 1