The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just Dean

eBay scammed

Well yes it was me , and I'm totally putting myself out here for all concerned to contact me and I will make the nessacery steps to refund the ppl I owe ,, first of all before I cop the flack I just wanted to say to all my friends on here it is because people like you that have given me the strength to carry on in life after total darkness and dispare and to face my demons head on so if you are owed bark , send me a pm and we can go from there , I haven't contacted you on ebay as I think it would stop or post pone you're case for a quick and full refund as ebay and PayPal have already started but in any case to anyone that doesn't receive the refund for some uncanny reason as I said contact me ,, no excuses but for those concerned and the couple on there soap box that it doesn't concern I will say this once the shipment was confiscated by customs and I didn't have the funds to restock. ...... even if I had the money I was burned so to speak and couldn't get so much as a fart past customs without importation charges being laid as I said I'm sorry for the couple of ppl that got caught up in my shit storm but alls I can say now is sorry

Good on you Dean. Thanks for coming and saying your bit. I hope this is cleared soon and you can stop worrying about it. :)

Thank you WT and I'd really like to reiterate on how the support from you , Sally , HB , anodyne and Everyone else and a special big thank you to the big hearted incognito

I wasn't gunna do this but I just can't stop thinking about this ," Pimento " I don't know why you felt the need to send me multiple msgs on eBay as this had not one thing to do with you , if you were acting on behalf of the few I owe and was asked by them to do so I can understand you're involvement then and only then ,, but I've spoken to most and they say they gave you no authority and don't even know you as great friends or otherwise as you so boldly stated in the multiple msg , I don't understand you're high and mighty attitude you toke upon you're self to judge me before asking relevant questions , the only purpose I seen in you're msgs were self indulgent ego stroking trying to make you're self look like the seller of the year , now did you read my feedback and looked at my sales graphs and awards for top rated seller power seller and the rest which all were gained over a 8 month period only to have a hand full of mistakes which happened in the last week , you tried to provoc me into a argument and weren't happy until I did get upset with you and told you to f#^k off then you pitifully through up you won't report my abusive msgs because you herd my wife died and then followed up by calling me a loser and that's the only time you stopped with the tyraid , I hope you sleep well at night knowing you are a heartless human being even the ppl that were affected spoke to me with respect and compassion not one carried with you're poor attitude .. Hope you're happy with yourself ... And then you liked my post how hipacrytical

Sorry for dragging this on but I couldn't not say anything it was eating at me ......

Hey Dean, glad to hear from you!

I just wanted to tell you this: the times I've met you & your family, were some dark times for me. Meeting you guys pretty much restored my faith in human beings. Made me remember that everything comes from within, and all that bullshit outside, you don't have to let it in. Thankyou for that. So many people who live through rough times become hard & closed - you guys amazed me by how open & good & curious you were. I know this time must be the worst yet for you, that you might feel like a lot of that goodness left with her - but it didn't, it's still in you and I hope that you don't lose that. I hope all this shitstorm passes soon for you, and in the meantime know that people here love you.

You remembered Anodyne , wow what a smile you just brought to my face ... Wonderfully beautiful thank you Anodyne

& R.I.P. Tinka

I'm sorry for your troubles Just Dean, especially the death of your wife. Hope things pick up for you soon and everything gets sorted.

I wasn't gunna do this but I just can't stop thinking about this ," Pimento " I don't know why you felt the need to send me multiple msgs on eBay as this had not one thing to do with you , if you were acting on behalf of the few I owe and was asked by them to do so I can understand you're involvement then and only then ,, but I've spoken to most and they say they gave you no authority and don't even know you as great friends or otherwise as you so boldly stated in the multiple msg , I don't understand you're high and mighty attitude you toke upon you're self to judge me before asking relevant questions , the only purpose I seen in you're msgs were self indulgent ego stroking trying to make you're self look like the seller of the year , now did you read my feedback and looked at my sales graphs and awards for top rated seller power seller and the rest which all were gained over a 8 month period only to have a hand full of mistakes which happened in the last week , you tried to provoc me into a argument and weren't happy until I did get upset with you and told you to f#^k off then you pitifully through up you won't report my abusive msgs because you herd my wife died and then followed up by calling me a loser and that's the only time you stopped with the tyraid , I hope you sleep well at night knowing you are a heartless human being even the ppl that were affected spoke to me with respect and compassion not one carried with you're poor attitude .. Hope you're happy with yourself ... And then you liked my post how hipacrytical

i will not respond and push my points further no matter how valid i think they are.

i am truly sorry for your loss Just Dean.