The Corroboree
rigger

Stimulant ideas/discussion

Cheers Zen, I've only ever tried it in preworkouts so it would be worth a go in correct quantity without all the rubbish.

Incog, hope you slept ok last night mate :)

Half is prob the go when your not used to it. Armodafinil is stronger than Modafinil. For me there is a optimal dose. too little and I don't feel anything. too much and I kind of get a bit scattered and not necessarily more energy or motivation. It is definitely possible Armodafinil is having a diuretic effect on you but as with many stims it seems to pass when you have more experience.

I actually slept like a log. I think being so blasted during the day took all my energy I crashed out when I got home at 7pm, didn't wake up until 5.30 am. I think

I'll only take half and only if I ever really need it. I still felt pretty blasted today and still don't feel "normal" as such.

I really peed ALOT yesterday more than usual, when I got home I was a bit constipated but when I finally woke up this morning I had the runs pretty bad.

I foolishly took a full one yesterday morning before work to see what they are all about. I was very focused and awake but wouldn't say I had any

More energy as such. I will say it seemed very 'clean' like I wasn't scattered or anything, very focussing. Would be great for study.

Edited by incognito

Yeah Armodafinil feels cleaner than Modafinil imo.

Peeing is a just diuretic effect and will improve. It's a known effect of some stimulants and people use diuretics in sports like bodybuilding and mma/boxing etc to cut water weight. The problem is they don't rehydrate as it would counter the desired effects so just pay attention to drinking plenty. Im pretty sure getting the shits is a pretty normal side effect also.

• Like 1

I just buy hydroxycut .... the new one with the green coffee in it,.... I do not take it every day,... so just 1 pill keeps me awake for 7 hrs at least. I also work shifts. sometimes even 1 is too much for me. When I get home after a night shift I go straight to bed and notice that I do not sleep that well, and still feel the hydroxycut after I wake up.

maybe cycle your stimulants to avoid building up tolerance.

Some people can work 7 days a week without any probs,... but make sure you keep get enough, movement, sleep and eat healthy

I like my free time too much, but I have known people that worked 80 to 90 hrs a week. Sometimes when you have the right people around you, enough social interaction on the job,... then it can be okay to work long hours or work 7 days a week.

Be sure you know the signs of being chronically stressed or overworked. Look it up!!!

I've had my personal work / relationship induced crisis and thankfully, it did not develop into getting completely overworked, because I recognized the symptoms and took action on time.

Stimulants have added some serious problems in that time of crisis. Chest pains and more. I thought I was about to get a heart attack at several times. Had myself checked out and stopped the stimulants (caffeine & hydroxycut , monster energy drinks). Also consulted with Health and safety services,.. this was necessary as there were / are things going on, on the workfloor, that caused stress situations, that management had a hand in. I was more concerned for my health than a solution for the probs at work, so I did not go to my Union.

Just giving these examples as they may be helpful.

Now I only take stimulants when I have the night shift and just coffee in the day time shifts. Sometimes when I exercise, depending if my work schedule allows for it, because I need to be very disciplined about getting enough sleep.

I totally get it man,... I love my stimulants when I am at work,... makes me be that buzzing up beat happy whistling mofo,... just like those High Ho singing 7 dwarfs! :D

• Like 2

Yep, trying to build up a nice list of things which don't have too much cross tolerance for cycling.

I agree with your concerns as I used way too many of those pre workout/weight loss stimulants when I was younger and they seem to have a lot more load on the chest and heart than just the main ingredients alone. Some get you pretty charged up also, I question if they don't put some strong amphetamine analogs or something in there also. The original Hydroxycut hardcore was pretty full on and I think it actually did give a few people heart attacks.

Prioritise, I think waklerts are performing better than modalert for me. feels cleaner and more stable for me.

Yeh, They preform exactly as they say they do. I occasionally get a slight tension headache if I charge on a full lert, but some choline or panadol solves that. I used to piss heaps too incog! If you crank the energy drinks, I have 250mg caffeine over 6hrs, then it really helps boost the half tablet doses. Go for the no suger ones tho! Quarter lert with 150mg phenypiracetam had me finish a 1000word essay for tafe in 75mins! For some reason the caffeine really works in my favour with these things

Edited by prioritise

I don't have a problem with choline because I eat 2 whole eggs 3-4 times a week so that's another option. I used to piss like crazy when I used some harder stims, it can be pretty annoying. It's really apparent when you have a few beers (another diuretic) while on it. It can strain the kidneys and liver a bit through dehydration. I should have mentioned Gatorade or similar because you piss out a lot of salt in the body also. Still if your pee looks clear its a good sign. I know no one wants to hear it but some guys piss in the toilet and leave the water looking like coke afterward (yes piss! not the runs) I can't help but think how shit they must feel, probably without knowing it

never tried whatever the waklets is

imo modafinil lasts 12hrs so you really need to take it asap upon awakening

secondly if you take too much like a full two hundred mg then you will be majorly over stimulated especially after some caffeine and its unpleasant

edit**** an even better version of modafinil would be one that only lasts 6 or 8hrs max instead of 12

its in no way dirty tho so how on earth the derivative is MORE CLEAN *** um is there such a thing as more clean than modafinil

to me at this time that sounds impossible because

the sweet spot IS INFACT you dont feel a thing and it just works in the background stopping you from that car or bike accident or making an error in work or remembering someones name sharper

double edit**** or if your in a new town or need to learn something thats challenging then this is truely a wonder drug for me but if you dont keep learning and doing whatever it is eg for me its reading eeg then you will still forget it my example is im doing a friday day shift each week after mon and wed 12hr night shift and although im sleep deprived as a mofo i can actually progress so much more if i take that hundred mg modafinil to me its helping my memory foundations but i come from a dyslexic background while im in a sleep deficit which usually is extremely hard to maintain remembering ive been doing 12h night shifts for ten years for that sleep deficit

and yes i prefer a med dose modafinil with a low to med dose caffeine synergy

high dose modafinil doesnt work well with caffeine

again this is just my opinion from my own life you may be totally different so dont take offence i surely am not if people disagree

Edited by C_T

i would half that caffeine dosage prioritise but thats just me

once tolerance is down less is more anyway

oh and incase i didnt previously mention i only ever take anything like this if i need it so sometimes its once a week sometimes once a month

upto 3x a week max

but i dont like any more than that or it loses effectiveness and wastes money

maybe if i had something really important and had very little sleep due to work shifts and needed to function but then id take 2 weeks off taking it

actually i rarely even drink caffeine unless im working aka being paid which 95% of the time means im awake for the entire day and night and possibly half the next day

DO NOT DO NIGHT SHIFTS THEY WILL DESTROY YOU

peace

^yes. couldn't agree more with you on those points C_T man.....i actually was just commenting on this substance with a member here.

I was given some modafinil for the drive up to oberon camp and it totally caught me off guard. took me ages to return to base/normal place~48hrs......which made my camp quite wired but thanks to the energetic random musings of Toby and Ingog , i was relieved of the tension it brought on in me neck.

As for it's effectiveness - no qualms there. the stuff works a treat but maybe i took too much.......it made the 10 hours driving -each way-seem like only one cd had been played on the turntable in the silverfox mobile we hired for the trek.

• Like 1

also, has anyone mentioned yohimbe?

it's worth a try despite the crazy variable fables touted around the intrenet .

the dose and administering route you employ really varies greatly according to the individual.

Actually, i'd be keen for someone elses input regharding yohimbe prep and dose usages.

love

C_T, Waklert is armodafinil. Anyone successfully ordered from 'waklert now'? Supposedly shipped from Brisbane.

Edited by GHBeer

re yohimbine powder i have a small old plastic container from sab store ive never tried it

have heard the hcl is used for a fat burner

cant drink grams of powder not for me sorry but id try the hcl extract

edit **** id start low low low dose

not the extra high as a FIRST like im seeing here over and over again

thread after thread its the same over and over and people wonder why i get a bit grumpy about it

mr shulgin wouldnt be impressed if he read it

and to me we are a smart and intelligent subgroup

so why are people still not taking low doses as first experience edit **** some experienced even!!!

im not judging

im just saying

Edited by C_T

yerp. i've used extremely low doses of yohiben ground bark with vitamin c quite effectively - not from sab but chunks of bark i've had to mulch up using my cat teeth and sharpened fingernails. i've heard people getting more than a threshold offa the stuff at 5mg?

seems weird but never under estimate your own body and always sip your tea not skull it.

>C_T cheers big ears

sida cordifolia has also had some mixed results i've heard......now what's the gizz in it that worries the authorities?

Once upon a time up north, some sheila we'd met was raving about the root shaved and steeped in a tea prep. she was kinda whacky but nonetheless, she made good sense. Actually, did she use stems, leaves.....canna dunna remember.

"not too much", she said, "A dab of honey in it", she said.

:scratchhead:

good discussion.

humans need some stims to cross the line sometimes and i feel that these discussions get befuddled up in the shit that is meth.

There's heaps of stims use throughout history and sometimes people just plains forgets fuckn.

• Like 1

I don't think I ever got good Yohimbe. It's worth a bit of research if your going to use it as you have to watch large quantities of tyramine if your using high doses of it.

As for Modafinil v Armoadfinil there is not a lot of hard science and research between the mechanisms of their actions also people will have different experiences with both. As for which is best the only way to know is to try both and see if you notice any difference in performance/feeling for yourself. Just as it is important to do an allergy test or similar with a new chemical it is also good not assume just because one person feels one way at an optimal dose you will feel the same.

Oh yeah, one thing I forgot to mention is both of these can decrease the effectiveness of contraceptive pills so keep that in mind :)

• Like 1

um that last sentence scares me somewhat, or is misrepresented

how on earth will a histamine (modafinil) interrupt the hormones in contraceptive pills?

are you talking absorption if you take them both at the same time?

Yah took me a good 48 hrs to come back to base from one whole waklert. CT I've always been foolish by not starting small and going for the full kaboot to see what a substance is about :( not very mature of me but I kinda know for sure what waklerts are all about and have alotta respect for there powerz now so much so I'm stickin to my two coffees a day until I REALLY need some steam in the engine. Then I'll take half :)

• Like 1

I agree indigo, its a great all rounder. I used to work with a guy who got them for add who would give me a couple. No worries about cut or impurity and you know what dose your getting every time. I think it's crazy we cant get limited prescriptions for things like this. Why they would think no one ever has a need for a decent stimulant every now and then is beyond me. the reason are endless. At least with a medical drug you get informed of all warnings and interactions. People who have to turn to illicit substance get none of this.

So If I need a stronger stimulant for short term use every now and then rather than go to the doctor You have to go to a drug dealer. Support crooks at the top of the chain. Put myself in a situation which is potentially dangerous and could result in a fine, jail, criminal history. I get a product which no matter how much you trust someone you never really know what's in it, what these cuts could interact with, what dosage I am taking and worst of all no information about the substance. For the ill informed this is a great way to misuse and potentially become addicted to something which could have in some cases been helped by an information booklet or doctor advice.

Yep keeping dex and the like under lock and key is definitely not keeping people safer and so typical of decisions made by people who know nothing about the things they make decisions on.

Also with police cracking down on everything they get a chance too all they do is create a new epidemic and scratch there heads wondering why people turn to more dangerous and potentially addictive substances. If I went to a party today most people would be using ice. this is because you cant get anything else! back say 10-15 years ago ice was still around but only about 10% of people looking for an occasional good time would use it because there was so much choice. These drug policy's are so bad it just blows my mind the flaws aren't obvious to those in power.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 1

I agree indigo, its a great all rounder. I used to work with a guy who got them for add who would give me a couple. No worries about cut or impurity and you know what dose your getting every time. I think it's crazy we cant get limited prescriptions for things like this. Why they would think no one ever has a need for a decent stimulant every now and then is beyond me. the reason are endless. At least with a medical drug you get informed of all warnings and interactions. People who have to turn to illicit substance get none of this.

So If I need a stronger stimulant for short term use every now and then rather than go to the doctor You have to go to a drug dealer. Support crooks at the top of the chain. Put myself in a situation which is potentially dangerous and could result in a fine, jail, criminal history. I get a product which no matter how much you trust someone you never really know what's in it, what these cuts could interact with, what dosage I am taking and worst of all no information about the substance. For the ill informed this is a great way to misuse and potentially become addicted to something which could have in some cases been helped by an information booklet or doctor advice.

Yep keeping dex and the like under lock and key is definitely not keeping people safer and so typical of decisions made by people who know nothing about the things they make decisions on.

Also with police cracking down on everything they get a chance too all they do is create a new epidemic and scratch there heads wondering why people turn to more dangerous and potentially addictive substances. If I went to a party today most people would be using ice. this is because you cant get anything else! back say 10-15 years ago ice was still around but only about 10% of people looking for an occasional good time would use it because there was so much choice. These drug policy's are so bad it just blows my mind the flaws aren't obvious to those in power.

The 3 year period I was off dex between 20-23 I was prone to meth binges and was even physically dependent on alcohol and\or benzos for a good period as well.

I've seen many friends with obvious untreated ADHD fall into full blown crystal habits as well. I was having a hard time trying to find a doctor with the balls to treat comorbid bipolar and ADHD. Finally got a referal to a good (but pricey) psych specializing in Adult ADHD after maybe 3rd inpatient hospitalization in 4 years.

My life has never been as close to together at it is now. Been off disability pension for almost 10 months now. Haven't seen a psych ward since before getting re prescribed.

Go figure.

• Like 1