The Corroboree
incognito

Powerball/lotteries

There's 15 mill on tues out I won't have any coin to contribute to that one, wanna let what we won ride onto another game after next thurs (my payday)? If that's cool with everyone... We can chuck in another 20 each and have this tickets winnings as extra games. I'm pretty keen to start a proper official syndicate that we could bank 20 in every fortnight. Just need to suss it out.

No worries

I'm also happy to have this taken out of chillspace or people interested can pm me for me email address and we can communicate that way.

post-781-0-79612100-1408841267_thumb.jpg

We won close enough to 75 bucks, let her ride on our next bet?

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 3

ill chuck in another redback and put it towards another one if everyone is keen?

• Like 1

I'm happy to let it ride, happy to go along with a syndicate or whatever too. just let me know :)

What I'll do , if any more members wanna join, we will all put in 20 each and buy tickets, and I'll buy another ticket for 75 which is the original investors ticket as well.

My mum has been a sucker for that shit her whole life. At one point was telling me she she thought she had a system based on reading some dudes book in the US that didn't even apply. If she put every cent spent on Lotto into a savings account over her whole life she'd probably have the equivalent now of a second division winning I reckon.

Maybe ~$200 current $AUD a month x 12 x 30 years with inflation and interest.

Edit: But good luck guys - gambling is more fun when done with others :wink:

Edited by indigo264nm
  • Like 2

see two hundred and sixty foonf newton metres above sea level....that's the whole point to gambling.

at some point, the bank would have encouraged your mummy to bet with them. Not in

Futures, hedges, fedges and monkeyinflations international markets, ingog's powerballz......... but the best thing to do, is, obviously LET IT RIDE .

gambling what a suck....but a suck is better than nothing on my in cock my eyes.

i'm in for swanzig doell ers next time ya.

edit i misspelled foonf

Edited by cheshire

Coolio well there's 20 mill on the twentieth I'll put out 70 squid on :)

'Saturday lotto" if anyone wants to chuck in a twenty I'll get a ticket closer to then.

Edited by incognito