The Corroboree
incognito

Powerball/lotteries

already sent it to incog. no worries at all, I've no doubt you'd do the same if you could. No interest either :P Fuck the lizard people and their interest rates ;) maybe it'll be good karma for us to actually win it lol

• Like 2

Yah she chucked in for u

Yah she chucked in for u

Good luck guys and gals,

If i had the spare funds i would have joined in.

If you win can i come to the party?

Ill throw down a 20 if you ever have another go!

Yeah I guess what we do win we will pool it to the next chance we get at a ludicrous amount of filthy money

Depending on what the syndicate wants of course

Edited by incognito

shit yeah! FP thanks heaps! I was kinda undecided, then when it was a bit late i let it go but i was secretly disappointed..

I've never really gambled much, never bought a lotto ticket in my life but damn, you never know what can happen, as miniscule as the chance is, it's still a chance & even the fantasy is worth the 20 smackeroonies i reckon! as a one off anyway, i'm not gonna start going apeshit blowing my paycheck on lotto tickets every week.

such a good bunch of folks though, this has gotta be the best chance i'll ever have! :)

• Like 1

Bought the tickets and have pm'd a pic of them though I feel I've stuffed up and not caught all of the powerballs on the third ticket

Game 24-game 50 on the third tickets (which didn't show on the photo)

Are :1,4,15,13,14,8,2,2,8,15,5,19,18,3,11,18,4,10,18,1,15,2,19,5,11,8,17

That was quicker than pming everyone individually with a new photo. Phew.

Anyways good luck comrades, we will chuck a party like this forum has never ever ever ever seen IF y'all wish us luck.

Micko will be in attendance wearing a nacho hat full of the finest and most potent of entheogens and pharmas just keep look for the naked ewok looking dude with the nacho hat full of fun!!

• Like 2

good luck comrades. right now i'm visioning ingog witha baton. he is conducting a freaky orchestra full of bewilderbeasts.

The music changes according to colour of the temper within each beast. If you win, i will personally begin a tirade of abuse @ch7 for sullying the good name of sab and will endevour to provide portals for the party to transient it's way into the future ....like balls to the wall or fast as a shark future. good on you my good lady for bringing light to such a drab occurance as gambling.

You are not 'gamblor'.

You are wonderful.

• Like 1

There is 7 of us all up so that's a minimum of ten mill each.

It's 70 mill but I'd say by tomorrow night the pool will be closer to 90. We have a 150 in 7 million chance :)

If we win say below 500 or so dyall wanna just put it in the next big one?

Once again I don't endorse gambling this just a bit of fun like has been said the 20buks is worth the fantasizing for me, and gawd I used to smoke twenty buks in less than an hr. plus I haven't smoked a cig in ten days so there's another twenty plus dollar a day habit (hopefully) gone.

But maybe we should move this thread to bitches or gripes I'm sure it would piss some members off I know I have chiral curry about his horse racing thread but as far as I know no animals suffer for powerball.

Does anyone know how to do a proper syndicate ?? I might look up how to do it and maybe interested members could join that way.

Edited by incognito

8.30 channel 7

32 - 8 - 5 - 40 - 19 - 7 -- 12

What! Oh I read that as us having all the numbers aside powerball

Got me excited. Two winners have won the 70mill :(

Oh, thats a shame.

Better luck next time guys. You gotta be in it to win it!

So how much at the tickets? like, how many did you get or was the single ticket like $100 or something?

Edited by AndyAmine.

I dunno if we have lost yet I can't be arses checking against the numbers this time of night I'll leave it for a surprise in the morning.

7 of us at 20 buks a piece= 140 dollar outlay.

Bought 150 games

Edited by incognito

I dunno if we have lost yet I can't be arses checking against the numbers this time of night I'll leave it for a surprise in the morning.

I normally take my ticket in to the lotto shop to get scanned, sometimes you miss numbers hey?! I have a registered card these days though, and i just buy a ticket occasionally, and if i win something, its all recorded on the card.

Thanks for your effort and enthusiasm nito :)

We have at least one division 6 a few division 8s, no fortune. Probably enough to let it ride on another ticket. I may of missed something though :)

Yes I'm registered with lotto as well. Fingers crossed for tomorrow ....

ah well... i just read that a syndicate of 15 people in western sydney shared $35million. Lucky buggers.

If we did win anything at all i'm definitely keen to pool it & make up the difference in another ticket

There's 15 mill on tues out I won't have any coin to contribute to that one, wanna let what we won ride onto another game after next thurs (my payday)? If that's cool with everyone... We can chuck in another 20 each and have this tickets winnings as extra games. I'm pretty keen to start a proper official syndicate that we could bank 20 in every fortnight. Just need to suss it out.

• Like 1

I'd be up for that :)

If that syndicate that won was from w. sydney it's highly likely they could really use the money. Let's hope it's not squandered, I don't mind not winning, but when it's pissed into the wind it annoys me.

, wanna let what we won ride onto another game after next thurs (my payday)? If that's cool with everyone..

Yeah, no worries :)