The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

DYHIW you think you've got a whole extra week of class break and you find out it's actually in two days and you're late for 5 assessments, and two simple paper slips without which you'll fail?

I dont think this one aplies to gals? But,
Dchiw you go to take a piss, your aimed dead center of the bowl... and your penis decides its going two directions, one being the floor to the left of the toilet, the other being the right of the toilet. Friggen penises

Oh sure I've got veritable stains on the ceiling ;)

Yeah nah doesn't happen lol

I may have officially hated on this already....but don't cha hate it when webpages start playing audio and/or video without asking you?! It's espceially annoying when you've just opened 10 tabs and you have no quick way of telling which one it is.

This always fills me with instant rage.

• Like 2

I dont think this one aplies to gals? But,

Dchiw you go to take a piss, your aimed dead center of the bowl... and your penis decides its going two directions, one being the floor to the left of the toilet, the other being the right of the toilet. Friggen penises

spunk jam

• Like 1

you mean like peeing with a boner?

Don't you hate it when you dream and miss an awesome opportunity during it like doing a hot chick because you never realize its a dream.

With all the weird shit going on why cant I spot the obvious that I am dreaming for once and make the most of it!

Similarly, don't you hate it when you work hard during your dream? Get up do the dishes, bust your ass at work only to wake up and realize you were dreaming it and you still have to do it.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 1

Oh man... This is probably my worst dchiw ever!

Dchiw when you make an amazing pizza, take one piece and put the rest back on the oven so it will stay warm.. Then 40 mins later go for another slice and realise the oven has been on 200 degrees that whole time and once delicious pizza is now burnt to a crisp and totally destroyed :(

• Like 4

A'ight...think it's about my turn to drop some hate.

Don't you hate it when you get trapped in situations where you're forced to put up with people you absolutely detest...headcases, manipulators, ego-trippers etc.

I find that between working entry-level jobs in hospo and living in cheap gumtree sharehouses over the last few years that I've been forced into close proximity to these undesirables more times than I care to count. Y'all of the SABizzle have seen my epic rants on these topics before so I'd just like to skip that bit, reiterate my hatred for living with/working with crappy dysfunctional people, and to say a silent prayer to whatever forces that may or may not be out there to deliver me from the hell that Sartre quite accurately identified as other people.

*sigh*

• Like 5

DCHIW: Awkward handshake moments...I just had one.

Nothing makes me feel more like curling up and dying than an awkward handshake moment. It will take me a week to get over it...and I'm only half-joking :-/

• Like 1

Dchiw its raining and windy and cold and you have to drag yourself outa bed for one last lecture for a class you have never enjoyed but you must as skipping it my tip your head lecturer's perceptual balance of you into the dark lands of unprofessionalism.. :(

Okay, brace yourselves for this one...

DCHIW you're sitting at your computer late at night calmly watching youtube videos, and you suddenly feel something crawling on the skin of your left leg...then you look down and see a cockroach the size of a small mouse :excl::o:puke::uzi:

Worst. Thing. Ever.

• Like 1

^ A leech would be worse,lol. Actually, no, a centipede would be the absolute worst,lol.

Don't Cha hate it when... You leave dog treats in the pocket of your favourite cargos, and much after you have changed out of them, you find your dog chewing holes in them trying to get those treats. Waah!

• Like 1

Don't you hate it when you usually go nightclubbing with the former australian muay thai champion in his weight division, then the one time he isn't around two big steriod taking idiots decide to pick a fight with you

^ spending time in nightclubs? that's your problem right there. Never will you find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...

But seriously, they really are a catalyst in bringing out the worst in people. You get a bunch of horny young men out on the prowl chasing all of the dolled up girls in some kind of bizarre alcohol-fuelled mating ritual, complete with social dominance games and bucking for position. Any little thing can be an excuse for any drunken, testosterone-poisoned douchebag to pick a fight, especially if it involves girls.

Plus everyone is so douchey/bitchy and fake in those places. They rarely have any respect, humility, or depth to their characters. But I guess that's just what happens when you get put in a room full of drunk 18-year-olds (and people who never quite graduated from being drunk 18-year-olds) who care more about the volume of the song big booty bitches than they do about anything of actual substance.

Of course, you get a handful of people who go to clubs that aren't c*nts. But they're the exception usually.

• Like 3

Good point gtarman, I couldn't have said it better myself. It is particularly bad where I live, way too many young, testosterone fueled guys live in my city. It is definitly above average

I guess since I'm here now...DCHIW you need to carry a large stick when you hang out your washing to fend off the legions of rodent-sized tropical cockroaches that for some reason were absolutely everywhere. Plus there was no light out there so I had to kinda squint and do this crazy sort of dance to keep the crawly, shadowy buggers off my legs

DCHIW - The local nursery stock a brand of seedlings that are more often than not, wrong. I bought a spearmint seedling (before I knew the brand was shit) but as its grown it is obviously just some other vauge mint smelling plant. I was back at the nursery the other day and the brand had peppermint seedlings, that were the exact same as the spearmint seedlings.

FFS, are they even trying?

DCHIW you finally remove about 30 loph seedlings from their humidity dome and come out to find a frog decided to push them all out of the soil so he could live in their pot?

Also DCHIW rats decide to eat all the corn that was gonna win you the sab corn grow off?

I have been screwed over by animals too many times in the last two weeks

• Like 4

Don't talk to me about rats...they just ate all my coffee beans that had just ripened, as well as the wiring harness in my car

• Like 1

I feel your pain jason001 and it sucks harder than katy perrys music

DYHIW you repot a loph, lay him on the ground for a second, kneel down, begin filling the new pot & somehow step on said Loph :( hopefully it'll be ok..

So I pump from a soak in the ground (sandy area with hole dug below water table, though still above salt water table) to a header tank on a hill near my place and then use gravity to feed my house.

DYHIW you spend 3 days with vomiting and diarrhoea only to find a big, dead, well decomposed rat in your header tank (could smell it in the water after 3 days) which is now empty however the soak you pump the water from is nearly dry so you cant afford to flush the tank..... Come on Rain!!!

• Like 1

dchiw you're chomping on a particularly toasty bit of grainy toast and you feel something extra crunchy and think it's just a particularly toasty seed only five minutes later to feel a gaping hole in your tooth and realise you just chomped down a filling. now it's starting to hurt and i'm too broke to get it fixed waaaaaaaaaaa

Had same prob cost me about 600buks all up :(

Dchiw you can't afford dentistry. I spent three years needing a molar filling and eventually root canal work. 3 yrs of jawline inflaming and deflaming, and a mouth smelling like yabby meat, and recurring bastard pain.

• Like 3

i truned a DCHIW just like that into a DYLIW.. i recently got back from indonesia, got two root canals done on molars.. quote for full job in australia was well over $3000!

world class, internationally trained dentists at a hospital in yogyakarta did both for a total of $150! return flights to indo $450 so a total of $600. I'm really pleased with my teeth they're as good or better than any dental work i've had done in Australia by far..

with $400 you can live very comfortably in Indonesia for weeks.. so for $1000 you can get all your major dental work done & have a more or less luxurious holiday for a few weeks.

or... you can stay at home & pay some over-privelaged yuppy 3 times that price so they can pay off their yacht, mercedes & mansion on the harbour & show off to their neighbors..

These days i look forward to my teeth falling apart so i have the perfect excuse for another holiday & can visit all my friends in Indo again! bring on the cavities!

• Like 1