The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dreamwalker.

MH370 MH-17 mass murder?!

Seriously what do you think secret societies are for? playing cards?

traditionally, yes. as well as the sharing of information in a private setting. this is NOT suspicious. find me one company willing t hold all board meetings and discussions on new technologies in public. me and my social group may not have hand shakes, but we still retain information that would only be known by our group. our size and familiarity with each other suggests we do not NEED a hand shake, so we do not have one. for a group such as the masons, who have been around long enough to spread the globe over and actively recruit new members, then that shit becomes necessary. the skull and bones may sound ominous, but what group of college students wouldn't want a bad ass name and wouldn't aim for the heights of society?

at the end of the day, accusing societies of things based on the fact they have secrets is bullshit and amounts to 'i'm not privy to their club therefore they are terrorists and plotting to reign supreme over all of us'. by admitting that they are secret, you make this an argument from ignorance. wealth doesn't factor into it. i could name you 100,000 criminal gang members that were actually poor.

- dio

the western media is not even considering the Western Ukrainian regime, not a word, as far as they preach its either Russia or Eastern Ukraine

of course, they are the mouthpiece of the regime

they show the picture of the Russian missile hitting & blowing up the plane.....none of it is real...its all animation, not even a day has passed & they are presenting it as fact

i've only seen the video of the smoke billowing from the far off country side, it looks real to me, but you need to consider the total surveillance the US has of basically the whole world. heck, they're probably monitoring this thread right now. the situation in eastern the ukraine has been happening for months, and the US is deeply involved - what makes you think they're not putting a lot of resources into monitoring literally everything that happens there?

no alternative/objective views

what views? what is objective? you're saying the footage is faked and yet you request "objective footage"

the fires aren't even out,,the bodies are not even collected, there is 0 evidence

the one thing you're correct about. of course the shills for the MIC will climb all over this to spend more tax payer dollars on weapons to sociopaths, this has always been the way

Western Ukraine does as its told...the us has everything to gain from a false flag

what does the us have to gain from shooting down a european passenger aircraft? ukrainian military was already in the region fighting the rebels, they didn't need a reason to go in. are you saying the US needed to shoot down a passenger plane filled with 300 people from allied countries in order too.... in order to what?

.just look at who the new executives are in the energy sectors of Western Ukrainian. The Eu was not keen on following the us lead, basically because sanctions against Russia will ruin their already weak economy

so EU objects to US sanctions, and US responds by ordering the ukranian military to shoot down a civillian plane coming out of the EU to show them what? "we can get to you"? again, no one has anything to gain from this

its just another 9/11

explain how

Its certainly not in Russia's interest, & only Western Ukrainian & Russia possess the tec.....its not an easy thing to do

no it's not in russia's interests, and i put it to you it's not un the US's interests to shoot down a civilian plane coming out of the EU with many passengers from allied countries on it

Whats your beef with Satanists?

Are you a Catholic or something?

I will add that a few folks in this thread have proposed views far more sensational than the media has so far on this issue.

bot6 , dude, so life is meaningless according to you. You are so arrogant that you talk condescendingly to me about something as profound as whether there is a god or not. So Saturn has nothing to do with Satan say you? just keep assuring yourself and others of that, they would pay you for saying that shit if you were on their payroll. We are spirits but you don't think there are other kinds of spirits? maybe some evil ones even?

dionysis, sure theres nothing to worry about the richest secret societies . That's not naïve at all that's being completely vigilant. Most of Australia's prime ministers were freemasons and you seriously think its just about playing cards? Sure private meetings aren't suspicious on their own but coupled with the fact that there are politicians involved makes it real fucken suspicious.

its peoples false belief that secret societies are not up to anything and that everything is ok that's makes it possible for their bullshit to continue.

This is a very complicated and multi faceted Situation.

One of my obsessions is history and geopolitics ( as much as i know it should not warrant so much of my attention ) and I study these events a lot. What is going on here is just a small eddy in a rapidly flowing river.

Us plebs are never going to know what is really going on though, we simply form our opinions on the information we are subjected too. Who know's what the real game is here ?

I feel I have a pretty good grasp on these events and have been right with most of my future predictions. My gut instinct tells me this was a false flag for reasons I really could not be assed debating here and I believe it has much more to do with the petrodollar and the world banking system than it does with natural gas pipelines through Europe. But hey I could be wrong - In fact we all are to some degree here.

It amuses me to see people so vociferous and resolute in their beliefs.

To have a reasonable undertsanding of what is going on here it helps to have a grasp of the world economy and world currency, geography, history, religious divides, social psychology e.t.c

This is just one front in a much wider conflict covering eurasia, the middle east, africa, asia.. everywhere really.

I am sure of one thing and that is that shit is about to get much more intense.

Satan wants nothing more than death and pain to mankind, whats not to dislike?

Your ignorant hate speech seems very out of place on this forum.

Do you know anything about Satanism? Other than what you learnt in bible study?

BTW i asked about your beef with Satanism, not Satan.

Please tell me then foo what is Satanism all about? Love? Kindness? and what hate speech? I'm not the least bit religious you made that crap up.

Bot I could not put it any better than Tipz............Spot on :)

anyways Bot its late here so I'll have to argue the end of the world another day...........

dionysis thinks that secret societies are innocent, bot6 thinks that "no one is right, no one is wrong", and foo likes the writings of the founder of the church of Satan.

but I'm crazy according to them.

Everything is ok, stay asleep, Satanism is good.

You bunch of kids have no clue whats going on.

Says the xx Y.O

You clearly dont even understand what Satanism is about. The great majority of Satanic orders/churches are non-theistic. I have included an example of a popular Satanic church's "commandments", please notice the absence of homophobia and child molestation.

There are seven fundamental tenets.
  • One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.
  • The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.
  • One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.
  • The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forego your own.
  • Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs.
  • People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and resolve any harm that may have been caused.
  • Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.

Foo, you should add an 'L' to your name. The difference between Satanism and Satan is that one is an verb and one is a noun. Since you want to imply I'm ignorant we can have a battle rap.

My "hate speech"(against satan) as you put it is no worse than your shitting on my posts.

You have ignored almost everything ive written so far,

Your latest reply deals with my name. Is my forum name some sort of satanic NWO signal?

Seriously, are you a christian nut job, or a non-secular nut job?

Foo is that all you've got ? I have addressed much of what you have written and read all of it. You must be a Satanist to be sticking up for them. Either that or you think you know everything and any new information is deeply offensive to your supreme intelligence.

bot6 , dude, so life is meaningless according to you. You are so arrogant that you talk condescendingly to me about something as profound as whether there is a god or not. So Saturn has nothing to do with Satan say you all knowing one? just keep assuring yourself and others of that, they would pay you for saying that shit if you were on their payroll. We are spirits but you don't think there are other kinds of spirits? maybe some evil ones even?

dionysis, sure theres nothing to worry about the richest secret societies . That's not naïve at all that's being completely vigilant. Most of Australia's prime ministers were freemasons and you seriously think its just about playing cards? Sure private meetings aren't suspicious on their own but coupled with the fact that there are politicians involved makes it real fucken suspicious.

you are making out what people write down to be true, no one is right, no one is wrong

humans have a history of being fundamentally wrong, what i will say to you is don't get caught up human's web

i can't explain it more than that,

There is A truth to everything. I'm not a Christian or part of any other religion, I was simply using names for entities that are commonly known. Sheesh.

bot6, "no one is right, no one is wrong" are you kidding? I understand what you are saying about "don't get caught up in humans web" but I don't believe I'm doing that. What I think is happening is people give their minds and souls to different entities through weaknesses. People are being possessed by the devil, satan or whatever you want to call it.

Foo is that all you've got ?

Sorry i wasn't aware we were doing battle.

post-9715-0-02795500-1405691087_thumb.jp

post-9715-0-02795500-1405691087_thumb.jpg

post-9715-0-02795500-1405691087_thumb.jpg

I have addressed much of what you have written wand read all of it. You must be a Satanist to be sticking up for them. Either that or you think you know everything and any new information is deeply offensive to your supreme intelligence.

Sorry, no. The only thing you have responded to was that i used the word "satanism".

The fact that i defend a group of persons from blind hatred does not automatically include me as being one of them. I am partial to some of LaVey's writings, but i do not condone his doctrine or whats left of his church.

The fact is, you are painting groups of people with your brush of hatred for no reason other than that you dont know you else to blame for your upper middle class hair gell purchasing issues.

There is A truth to everything. I'm not a Christian or part of any other religion, I was simply using names for entities that are commonly known. Sheesh.

Witch "Satan" do you reference then?

*typos

Foo , Yeah I've said shit far more "sensational" than what the media is saying. When you are on the wrong track in the first place the truth seems more crazy than the 'official story'.

And you like LaVey's writing, well that says it all. He was the founder of the church of Satan. Good on you foo for letting us know where your mind is at.

Satan is one of many names given to the 'dark side' or 'evil force', its not just some Christian notion, didn't LaVeys writing teach you that foo?

Foo, do you seriously want me to address what you said about your name being a nwo thing? Funny you said before "please note the absence of homophobia and child molestation" in reference to Satanism, since I didn't mention that shit at all. Anyway from what I've learnt (in bible school as you say) is that the devil is pro homosexuality and not against it. What didn't I address that you would like me to clear up?

I don't think I am, as you say, "brushing groups of people with hatred". I was saying that Satanism itself is a hateful religion and is known as such the world over by people of many different races and religions. Satan is known as 'the great deciever', amongst other things.

I don't know what bot6 and foo are getting at but if you want to have a go at me that's fine. Its the other people that read this that matter.

Well why didnt you say so. Now that i know that i was on the wrong track, all your hate speech about Masons and Satanists makes so much sense.

Do you really think your hostile and mostly batshit ramblings have convinced anyone of your "higher truth"? I doubt that you even want other people to "start thinking your way", that would do great damage to the ego of the few righteous keepers of the truth.

Keep on truckin'

Im out.'

Edit: im not going to respond to what i see as a homophobic slur above. Keep on hatin in the free world.

You got it all wrong Foo, as though I've hit a nerve or something. I didn't mention homosexuality and child molestation, but you did. I didn't bag Satanists, only satan itself. You quoted "higher truth" when I never said that either. According to you I can do "great damage to the keepers of the real truth". Firstly there is only one truth and secondly anyone who is a keeper of "the real truth" wont be the least bit affected by my ranting's.

Its sad to realise I'm arguing with someone that like LaVey's work. (founder of church of satan). Yeah I'll stick with David Icke thanks.

And I'm the one doing the hating? Just look at what you wrote doood. You gave shit to Christians and Catholics.

bot6, you said 'humans have a history of being fundamentally wrong", well maybe you are wrong. maybe I am. but I don't think you blokes are being at all open minded and just want to slag on what I'm saying because your beliefs are so far from mine.