The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FickFackMD

That guy....

So there is a member here who just posts articles and links.

Whats up with that? I haven't seen them post a reply in a thread only start new topics?

I think you guys know who this person is so i wont name names but does anyone read these articles? Why dont people post on the threads?

I get these articles are related to the forums but it just seems odd to me.

I have no idea who you are talking about.... lots of people just post threads with articles and links... that's why there is a news and notices section...

I dunno maybe its just me but i like reading most of the links that get posted as i don't watch the news and this is one of the only places i get information like that from!

EDIT: okay i think i see who you are talking about.... I personally don't have a problem with it but that's just me!

I think I know what you're talking about..

But I don't click on the threads.. So it doesn't overly worry me. Maybe he/she just likes to share other information with the group OR it's a skyNET doing it's thang :wink:

that's why there is a news and notices section...

News & Notices

Important Dates, News and Announcements ONLY !! No drivel or spam.

it's more what chill space is for imo

All the stuff the member is posting is news though

news
njuːz/
noun
  1. 1.
    newly received or noteworthy information, especially about recent events.
    "I've got some good news for you"

I don't click on the threads. I don't click anywhere if you know what I mean.

Yeah Im interested in what the posts are and the (edit:)links however Im just a little paranoid....

Oh well! read ooooonnnn

different personalities like to do different things. Then all that adds upto an awesome balanced community. I think its kinda working good right now

total spambot?

http://www.aussielegalhighs.com.au/archive/index.php/t-847.html

"Hypnosis is merely a heightened state of suggestibility, in which you are better able to communicate with your subconscious mind; view myfavoriteinterests DOT com / hypnosis about what it is, and isn't.

85% of people are suggestible to some degree; 15% - 20% highly so, and 15% - 20% aren't much at all
."

Bit sad about the heroin one paradox that stuff sucks.

I think it's important that people put out the information for others. because some do read it. I hope this thread isn't about me.

I don't think it is but can't help but be paranoid.

^ Nah mate,, not about you,, I've read some of those posts and I really like them. Better information than any commercial news report!

If i havent seen it, its new to me!

total spambot?

http://www.aussielegalhighs.com.au/archive/index.php/t-847.html

"Hypnosis is merely a heightened state of suggestibility, in which you are better able to communicate with your subconscious mind; view myfavoriteinterests DOT com / hypnosis about what it is, and isn't.

85% of people are suggestible to some degree; 15% - 20% highly so, and 15% - 20% aren't much at all."

I feel safer now :D

Thanky you

can somebody explain what is going on with the legalhighs thread about a spambot and such?

doesn't he always include bluelight discussion with the articles?

i dunno i just did a google search cause i was interested to know whether it's a person that understands something about rudimentary NLP or a newsbot

He has posted a few reply's, but mostly just seemingly random news articles in the "news and notices" section.

The more time I spend on these forums the less people I trust and certainly the less newer members I trust.

There are robotic arms everywhere outstretched farther than a gadget handjob giving a fiver for the equivalent of crack.

don't trust anyone that won't let you inject heroin into their cold robotic arms.

I have nothing useful to put onto the record.

Personally, I think you guys should probably just settle down with the paranoid conspiracy theories. If you all spent less time making tin foil hats and did 3 minutes of resource, then you’d realise that Clickhere is very much a fellow human being and actually seems like a decent bloke. I personally enjoy his posts.

@Clickhere, Keep the good work up mate, don’t worry about the insecure bullies, they’re just paranoid and have a delusional sense of superiority from too much Ayahuasca! lol.

LOL, Yeah lay off guyz, clickhere is Awesome, aren't you mate...

Personally, I think you guys should probably just settle down with the paranoid conspiracy theories. If you all spent less time making tin foil hats and did 3 minutes of resource, then you’d realise that Clickhere is very much a fellow human being and actually seems like a decent bloke. I personally enjoy his posts.

@Clickhere, Keep the good work up mate, don’t worry about the insecure bullies, they’re just paranoid and have a delusional sense of superiority from too much Ayahuasca! lol.

..the fuck kind of post is that. if you stopped condescending for half a second and spent that time explaining yourself maybe you wouldn't sound like a troll.

If he is a robot, he's making more useful posts than some of the human members, so I can't really see the problem.

constructive.png

Hey, I wonder if I stop formatting my cut-n-pastes will people will start thinking I'm a robot too?

it's a pretty settled discussion if you ask me subaeruginosin. that is until your microscopic penis caused you to carry on like a vagina that just menstruated it's ego. or was that your monstrous ego causing your vagina to give birth to a penis?

a bot doesn't constitute a conspiracy & if he isn't a bot then he's just an individual person which by definition cannot be a conspiracy. therefore the only conspiracy theory here is your own theory that the people who posted in this thread are involved in conspiracy theories.

whether they are a bot or not, why shouldn't the use of subtle neuro-liguistic programming techniques & posting copious numbers of news threads be worthy of a discussion?

it's not a bloody lynch mob. if he's not a bot he can't be surprised people might think he could be. if nothing else NLP & other related techniques are worth discussing..