The Corroboree
rogdog

Freeman-on-the-Land

Thanks Guys. Does anyone know if bail undertakings are a contract with the court?

If you or your friend cant find the answer to this question for yourselves, I don't think he is ready to defend himself in court. The most likely result will be a contempt of court charge tacked onto his other charges. Nobody will be there to spoon feed him answers in court

If you or your friend cant find the answer to this question for yourselves, I don't think he is ready to defend himself in court. The most likely result will be a contempt of court charge tacked onto his other charges. Nobody will be there to spoon feed him answers in court

Point Definitely taken...... My friend know less about this then me, still good to know ALL your options. I'm still waiting to get his paperwork to see the full extent of his situation.

Edited by Slybacon

So who made it up??? We are still a corporation AUSTRALIA, QUEENSLAND, NEW SOUTH WALES etc...

more for consideration

* In an equity court, which is all there is since there are no more courts `of law',

when we are asked, "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing

but the truth so help you God?” we must respond "No" - not to be contemptuous but

rather because the `truth' can not be told.

Courts of equity can neither see nor hear `truth'.

They are courts of fiction and cannot have any truth within. If indeed one tells the

`whole truth' the cat will be let out of the bag and he will thereby be in contempt

and go directly to jail. We must tell `our' truth, which is that we accepted and

returned their offer, (more later), yet telling `the' truth will land us in jail very

quickly.

Remember that Martha Stewart got herself into trouble not by having anything to

do with `insider trading' but by lying. Since there is no law against `lying', the only

way she could be convicted was for her to have made it a crime to lie. The only way

that she could have made lying a crime is by contracting and agreeing not to lie.

The only way she could contract and agree to that was to `swear to tell the truth' - it

was her swearing in that created the contract which she later breached by lying -

which convicted her. Had she never agreed / contracted to ‘tell the truth’ -- she

never would have been convicted. Her conviction had nothing to do with `insider

trading' OR ‘lying’ - it had everything to do with contracting. the courts literally trick us into contracting with them in

order for us to slit our own throats by breaching the terms and conditions of the

contract. This is WHY we are asked if we will `swear'. We have an option; we are

not required to tell the truth unless we swear we will - i.e.: enter into a contract

with someone and agree to tell the truth. The sole purpose of that question is to get

us to contract.

They have NO jurisdiction until we contract. As long as we do not contract with

them - and no law can compel anyone to contract - we can remain free. We have the

right to contract and.... the right not to contract. All they do is go along with us.

They have no commercial energy of their own - they rely on us to give it to them.

"All law is commerce - all commerce is contract - *no contract - no case*".

The following files might help someone,?

allocution-absolute-must-reading.pdf

This thread is fascinating, I had no idea... I need to read it again and every link provided and then more. Excellent information everyone, keep it up.

dworx, if we did not agree to "swear to tell the truth" to the courts, would they not immediately throw us into gaol? What is the consequence for not agreeing?

Edited by tripsis

This thread is fascinating, I had no idea... I need to read it again and every link provided and then more. Excellent information everyone, keep it up.

dworx, if we did not agree to "swear to tell the truth" to the courts, would they not immediately throw us into gaol? What is the consequence for not agreeing?

Hell no you don't agree to swear the truth, what you are doing is refusing to enter into a contract with the court. The whole point is that you do not acknowledge the magistrates courts jurisdiction. As a free man (or woman) on the land, you insist that statutes and acts are law of the sea, and do not apply to yourself (assuming you are not charged with a maritime offense)

Edited by rogdog

Funny thing is, I was on my bicycle today, leaving a shopping center, and there is a dangerous roundabout where drivers dont indicate or give way. To avoid this, I rode on the foot path, and as I was looking to see if the road was clear to get back on the road, I saw a police car. I got back on the road, and expected to get stopped by the police. No, they turned at the roundabout and drove off.

I was really hoping for a chance to test this theory out, but not this time. I bet a month ago, before I heard of FMOTL, I would have been stopped, and rolled over and paid the fine.

No they can't jail you, because you are really telling the truth. If you tell the judge and whoever is in court what you believe to be the truth it may not be the truth. So we let them know that we can't promise to tell the truth, that anulls the contract and the case, as they cant try a case on lies. Essentially you refuse to contract, they do trick you into contract but that's not the only way, these contacts are uni-lateral as you have not been told the conditions of the contract, therefor the contract is void, but if you aren't aware they aint gonna tell you..

Edited by dworx

Alright, I understand what you are saying, but can they not do you for comtempt then? Has anyone actually successfully managed to refuse (not enter the contract) and be allowed to walk free person from the court?

This is brilliant information. If you do choose to exercise the ability to be a Freeman-on-the-Land, would this present problems with having a drivers license, bank card, holding an electricity account, etc, etc?

^^^ I have often wondered these things but i cant say they would make any difference. I have heard all sorts of rumors of these sort of things. Couldn't you still instruct your straw man to operate these things for u?

My local Court is like one block away. I know that the court doesn't ask u to swear for traffic matters and such. Maybe the swearing to tell the truth is only district court. When i had to go to court they called my name, and my lawyer instructed me to stand up. As far as i can tell the fact that i stood up was enough for the court to ID me and start the contract process.

Edited by Slybacon

For bills and things you Accept for Value.

Sly the thing with that is you had a lawyer!! I have heard of people upon being asked to sate your name asking the judge "if i give my name am I entering into contract, it infuriated the judge" but they stood their ground...because they are free

Where's voting fit into this? It is "illegal" not to vote and surely most of us would have voted at least once in our lives. Does this then mean that we have agreed to enter a contract with the system?

Where's voting fit into this? It is "illegal" not to vote and surely most of us would have voted at least once in our lives. Does this then mean that we have agreed to enter a contract with the system?

thats if you have enrolled to vote but if you have never enrolled then you dont have to vote ...the police use enrollment information to track down the whereabouts of individuals aswell as , tax returns , banking institutions, employment declarations etc...

Exactly, but if you have enrolled, then are you fucked?

I am not enrolled. I do not vote. I will not enroll.I will not vote.

Yes but anyone can enrol you!!

Still catching up on the materials, excellent contributions btw.

Anyways, do we have the opportunity to make an allocution in aus?, in any court proceeding?

and also if we just walked out of the court i can see us being tasered and beaten.

I think Judges and police love their power and probably dont care what the law is actually about, they just like to be violent(either physically or otherwise). I once talked to a cop on a friendly basis (had to while at work) and he would go on and on about how to break people's fingers and arms and legs and smash their face and on and on. I had to pretend to be interested and laugh at disgusting stories of this barbaric pig 'smashing' ppl.

Edited by ref1ect1ons

that cop was very patient, usually if u ask an aussie cop a question they snap. awesome he got him to talk so long

Edited by ref1ect1ons

that cop was very patient, usually if u ask an aussie cop a question they snap. awesome he got him to talk so long

shit yeah i wouldve been dragged off long ago..searched and all...have you seen this ad yet? , why is this so disturbing?

Edited by blowng

Holy shit, the worst thing is that most ppl wont even have any objection to a 'green' police, the ad is supposed to be funny and make the green morons, who supposedly care about the environment more than everyone else, feel good and mighty in their stupidity.

"I am saving the Earth" as if Gaia could be saved by hopeless morons who conserve little pieces without seeing the big picture, the lack of respect for the Earth as a whole.

Looks alot like that carbon police document on max igans site.

This is what it will be like and it wont be fun. The only difference is the police dont have the resources for this so it will be about the people policing themselves, ie. the brainwashed and violent masses panicking and scared and pushed to police the fearless and informed. We are the minority but we can stand against the masses.

Edited by ref1ect1ons

Yeah that add is wrong. Its just like the UN using the word peace to make things seem ok.