The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamwalker.

Kim Dotcom's party poised to win New Zealand seats (Update)

http://phys.org/news/2014-09-kim-dotcom-party-poised-zealand.html

"At a recent political rally in Wellington, indicted Internet entrepreneur Kim Dotcom jokingly asked members of New Zealand's spy agency to raise their hands."

"Please don't worry," he said, to rising laughter and applause. "Even though we are going to shut you down, we will find you guys new jobs."

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2014-09-kim-dotcom-party-poised-zealand.html#jCp

Edited by Dreamwalker.
  • Like 1

When David Lange was PM over there he found out about the Echelon network and how the intelligence agencies were withholding massive amounts of information - both from the NZ public and himself & he publicly declared that he would put an end to all the cloak and dagger bullshit. He was kidding himself.

Even as PM and minister for intelligence he was being kept in the dark on matters of state.

Look what they did to him, they royally shafted him.

The yanks are running your country through intelligence agencies just like they do here.

Edited by Sally

Totally no doubt about that Sally........that was the same labour govt that sold us out entirely...all public asserts given away to the us corps.....union's brought out......(union leaders were offered senior positions...high salaries and flash cars in the new corps...the workers got redundancy & dole), kinda civilised really, if it had been the 3rd world ...assassination's would have sufficed. 3 pm's in 3 years........... all we got for it was a brief period of 'nuke free' & mmp...not that that changed anything accept Kim, NZ 1st & greens get at least a few seats....but your typical kiwi idiot keeps supporting the 2 party system.....if only they knew political/economics like their fucken rugby.....

Lange was a lawyer.....just another bullshit artist....who like the smell of money...

Of course Kim won't be able to shut them down...he won't have enough seats....& when all said & done ..& by his repeated reminder...he's a business man...................but anyone who sticks it to the status quo...deserves as much support as any decent New Zealander can give him....

and THIS IS THE ONLY CHANCE WE HAVE TO OBJECT TO OUR SLAVERY!

at least until the next 3 year sentence is completed..................

https://internetmana.org.nz/policies

Edited by Dreamwalker.

From what I remember the sellout began in earnest after Lange's political assassination, there were movers and shakers in the Lange cabinet at that time that were making deals to sell the country out while he was still in office though.

I've watched a few interviews with Lange over the years and in my opinion he was the last of old wave of rational politicians that held values like self determination for his nation in high regard. When he found out about the unfolding surveillance state in NZ he was genuinely offended and made moves to regain control, so he had to go.

I'm impartial to the party politics over there because I'm not under its influence, but as far as I'm concerned Lange was the last world leader in the developed world that I respected.

I can just see Kiwis rolling their eyes in contempt, he undoubtedly stepped on a lot of toes in the process and was well a practiced bullshit artist but he did believe that the country needed to protect is sovereignty - mainly from the yanks.

We're the same over here with this two party "preferred" scam, if anyone else penetrates that circle they will be personally and political destroyed or even gaoled like they did here when the liberal party conspired to have Hanson gaoled. I can just imagine the profiles they are building on the Palmer United underlings at the moment.

Edited by Sally

yeah I had no respect for Lange...he was just cream.......he died shortly after, he should have stood & fought for his belief's, if indeed they were as you suggest, He had the reins, & he displayed only cowardism, he should never have taken the position (pm) if he was not willing to live by the principle..HE lacked balls!.he could have stayed in the background. Just a creamy bastard trying to re write his sins into history...............he was a piece of shit, like the others he stood with, who sold us all out big time. They like key's are traitors.

The hero...the last true (pm) man standing was Norman Kirk.

Here's the whole "

KIM DOTCOM'S 'THE MOMENT OF TRUTH' "

Close 1 of the 5 eyes!

Encrytion is the key...built into the cable system

though sadly I feel few NZ's would spare 1.43 mins to be enlighten...not while they can watch coronation street.....

OK THIS TOP ONE HAS BEEN CENSORED...SO i POSTED ANOTHER...VEIW IT BEFORE THE FUCKERS STRIKE AGAIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=A6ZbGi-J6Rk

SAME AS ABOVE BUT STILL ACTIVE

a revealing comment left on y.tube "That was great it's about time we opened the scab, I can't understand why the Paul Henry show said that Kim didn't deliver the truth you would have had to be a dumb ass to think that there was no truth in the panel,I think the media in this country are ruled by the Government I won't be voting National thats for sure."

https://internetmana.org.nz/

Edited by Dreamwalker.

why do the yanks even care about New Zealand? it's just a nice little country down in the cold, no massive military might, no huge mineral or oil deposits, too small to annex for living space... I'm not New Zealand bashing by the way, i literally just do not understand why the U.S would feel the need to control that country; I've not heard anything about any of these issues. besides of course the tale of Kim's arrest which was ridiculous.

That's all true compared to the great expanse of Oz.

It is larger than UK or Ca...has a massive fishing reserve...numerous mineral deposits...prime farm land...massive primary exports....

A us Antarctic base in CHCH...strategic south pacific position......the 5th eye spy surveillance (dishes)

I don't know? why do we have to be included into the fold...can't they just ignore us & leave us alone?

Why does China want us?

Actually the answer to your question is probably best explained by the Canadian Bob Amsterdam ...Kims Lawyer ....about 1/5 into the vid..skip forward ..really worth a listen...he's incredibly articulate...sums up the world domination thing...as he points out most of his country like ours is foreign owned..

the joke is its hollywood that owns or controls our government...how humiliating is that...they ordered our pm pric to break the NZ law & swooped down on Kims home like a us swat team..choppers guns/armed defenders.....FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT ...seriously.....its absurd...

Note the vid has been CENSORED so much for free speech!

still any doubts about the police state?

This video is no longer available because the uploader has closed their YouTube account.

OK THIS IS STILL ACTIVE ..i HAVE SET IT AT THE START OF BOBS SPEECH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKSDmwKcFQA#t=4569

Edited by Dreamwalker.
  • Like 1

why do the yanks even care about New Zealand?

NZ plays a pivotal role in international espionage, Nicky Hager blew the lid off it when he released his book Secrets and Lies.

He exposed a lot of shit the NZ government didn't even know about that was being carried out by its own intelligence agencies.

EXPOSING THE GLOBAL SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM

by Nicky Hager

IN THE LATE 1980S, IN A DECISION IT PROBABLY REGRETS, THE US PROMPTED

NEW ZEALAND TO JOIN A NEW AND HIGHLY SECRET GLOBAL INTELLIGENCE SYSTEM.

HAGER'S INVESTIGATION INTO IT AND HIS DISCOVERY OF THE ECHELON

DICTIONARY HAS REVEALED ONE OF THE WORLD'S BIGGEST, MOST CLOSELY HELD

INTELLIGENCE PROJECTS. THE SYSTEM ALLOWS SPY AGENCIES TO MONITOR MOST

OF THE WORLD'S TELEPHONE, E-MAIL, AND TELEX COMMUNICATIONS.

For 40 years, New Zealand's largest intelligence agency, the Government

Communications Security Bureau (GCSB) the nation's equivalent of the

US National Security Agency (NSA) had been helping its Western

allies to spy on countries throughout the Pacific region, without the

knowledge of the New Zealand public or many of its highest elected

officials. What the NSA did not know is that by the late 1980s, various

intelligence staff had decided these activities had been too secret for

too long, and were providing me with interviews and documents exposing

New Zealand's intelligence activities. Eventually, more than 50 people

who work or have worked in intelligence and related fields agreed to be

interviewed.

The activities they described made it possible to document, from the

South Pacific, some alliance-wide systems and projects which have been

kept secret elsewhere. Of these, by far the most important is ECHELON.

In some ways NZ is filling the surveillence gap that has been left since pine gap moved from an international surveillence installation to a drone control relay station used to bomb the fuck out of anyone they don't like.

And I really can't agree with DW statement that Lange was a coward, it was my understanding that his hand was forced. If he didn't accept the US offer a nuclear strike on NZ was suggested as convenient to deal with him and "commy bastard" mates. Just like they were suggesting a nuclear strike on Australia when trade unions tried to shut down imports into pine gap.

Edited by Sally
  • Like 2

I have to summit to your authority on this Sally :) .............."If he didn't accept the US offer a nuclear strike on NZ was suggested as convenient to deal with him and "commy bastard" mates. Just like they were suggesting a nuclear strike on Australia when trade unions tried to shut down imports into pine gap"

.........that said, I can imagine the statement/threat being used.............but I seriously find it hard to believe that the us would actually nuc Australasia...even as an opps slipped on the button or a computer clitch .......they could on the other hand hurt us in so many other ways.........mostly economical.....or covert terrorist action...a bit more up scale perhaps than the french secret service bombing The Rainbow Warrior in Wellington harbour & murdering a Greenpeace crew member...the french terrorist got a medal of course (after our ...... facilitated their escape...grrr).......we are a little country ..there are so many easy ways we can be hurt.

Its hard to know why Lange made the decisions he did...He should at the very least have gone public with it.....and let the people decide...why the lies? ...why not tell the people the truth.?....this is the reality...would you prefer a fucking by the us or go up in smoke?

Edited by Dreamwalker.

I'm certainly no authority on anything DW, more of an idiot savant :wacko:

I don't think the nuclear threat was ever intended to be followed through with, it's just one way the yanks have flexed their muscle to get their way many times in the past. I think they use that sort of inference (it's never a direct threat) to make people pay attention and realise how serious they are about having things their way. They don't take no for an answer.

If Lange came out with allegations of a nuclear threat it would have been so far beyond what the general public believes about the world and the US in general that no-one would have believed him - just like many or most people reading this will never accept it.

When it comes to national security, truth (or versions thereof) is metered out in measured doses. It generally takes years to come out and normally it only happens when those involved are dead or so close to being dead that nothing can harm them.

"XKeyScore acquires your information via DNI Upstream sensor sites (which Snowden referred to as being located in Auckland and Northland) and pre-positioned access points at ISPs (a capability that the GCSB and TICS legislation made lawful and asserted a requirement obligation on the country’s ISPs)."

"Companies like Palantir International, conceived deep within California’s Silicon Valley, has become a giant among the technology companies that have made millions and millions of dollars networking with governments and the world’s largest spy agencies – the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the NSA among them.

Palantir Technologies New Zealand Ltd is operating in New Zealand."

Excerts from

http://thedailyblog.co.nz/2014/09/17/has-the-nsa-constructed-the-perfect-ppp/

really informative & really worth a read...........

Ring a ding ding. You have one too - again or still. Whatever.

If someone wants to play dressups and declare allegiance to a religion that worships Lucifer and ultimately takes its orders from Washington then that's fine, but is it appropriate for them to run a country ?

I've just got to qualify that last post with a few points.

Some of my best friends are freemasons - and they are some of the most trustworhty, generous and giving people I've ever met. I only make posts about the craft in relation to those in high office such as those running a state or country. To my mind any involvement in an NGO is tantamount to treason for those in federal office. As I stated above masonic charter comes from either Washington or Britain so it doesn't take a genius to see that the authority is directed from where the charter originates (ultimately)

From what I can see many or even most of those in the craft are in no way involved with any form of foreign subversion of our government or justice system. To most of them freemasonry is a brotherhood with many parallels to what we have on this forum. I truly make posts to that effect with a heavy heart.

Over the years I've read every scrap of literature relating to the masonic religion (just like I've studied every other religion I've ever come across) including all their handbooks dating back to (and beyond) the inception of modern freemasonry in all its known incarnations. I even had a large collection of literature about freemasonry that masons are not allowed to posses, but I've disowned that in recent times.

From what I can see freemasonry is a systematic form of brainwashing and deceit. To become a a freemason you literally have to be hoodwinked (with a bag over your head) and agree to open ended terms that you can't possibly know about. The system promises status and power and members are told a never ending series of lies until they commit to pursuing the 33rd degree (which they think is the final attainment of the craft) .

The 33rd degree has become somewhat of a cash cow for the system and these days it means very little without something (or someone) else as surety that commoners just don't have.

This is a system of elitism where the average joe is treated with the utmost contempt along with the average member. They even have a derogatory term for non masons which infers contempt of god.

I have a hard time accepting members of a self confessed Luciferin religion labeling me as profane while they trounce the good people of the Earth for profit.

I know most people here see me as a nut job, but my soul is uncorrupted. If I die tomorrow I will die knowing I've never sold my soul or morals for money or power.

See my avatar for evidence of a corrupted soul.

the nz pm is a freemason?.....just when I thought I couldn't be shocked anymore........ :(

Too be honest I thought it was pretty much dead here.....I worked in a neighbouring office for a while...& looked into their local hq...3m or so away...always seemed empty, even at night...occasionally a walking corpse would move through the space ...like 1 of those clubs which was no longer fashionable...& the members were slowly dying off with out replacements .

Never noticed that about your avatar...still don't get it?

Never thought of you as a nut job....aren't we all mad here? :)

I was at an anti nuke protest years ago in England....neat weekend...meet a lot of really interesting people....ended up spending a lot of time with some Quakers...every-time 1 would arrive they would get loads of hugs from the others...coming from a no hug culture I was really impressed by them....if it wasn't for the god thing...I could diffidently be a Quaker ....freemasons though are just creepy .....& I could never figure out if they were closet gays.......what a shame the pm isn't a Quaker ...hugs for everybody...