The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gtarman

Anyone able to help me rebuild my garden?

Hey folks. So as many of you who have followed my sharehousing adventures over the last couple of years would know, I've given away my plant collections to folks from the SAB community *twice* now after moving houses and not being able to take any of it with me - most recently when I moved into an apartment with zero yard space.

Anyhow I've now finally settled in a stable house with friends where I actually have yard space again so I think I'd like to put together a small collection of plants again, seeing as growing them is one of my happiest pastimes.

I've been looking into buying a new collection, but the costs seem a wee bit prohibitive with my circumstances at the moment for me to go out and buy it all, so I figured I might ask around on here first to see if any generous souls would be willing to help me out with the odd plant or two should they have any to spare? I'm willing to pay postage costs if that helps at all.

The things I'm looking for are:

Ourinhos caapi

Psychotria "Nexus"

Khat - narrow or red

If anyone can help out shoot me a PM :)

Gman

Can't do these ones on your want list but depending on your space avail I still have far too many veg and herb seeds, lemme know if your keen and I can relay my list.

Good to hear you're in a place of stability ready for greenfingeredness :)

All the best bro

• Like 2

will bring a Ourinhos caapi to next weekends meet. Don't have the Nexus but can bring a carth or viridis.

Mate you are welcome over mine to take as many clones off as many plants as you fancy.

• Like 1

Thanks guys :) All sorted on the Ourinhos front now Ban Man, ended up shelling out the bucks for it in the end. Although wishing I hadn't now haha! I recently saw a gardening friend who loaded me up to my eyeballs with seeds boggo so I should be right, but thanks for the offer! Hope all is well in kiwi-land

• Like 1