The Corroboree
Bert&Ernie

giant sunflower competition

There's enough shit flowing from my mouth to fertilise 1000 giant pumpkins. Im the mundine of horticulture :)

Get ready for a spanking bogo :)

Edited by incognito
  • Like 2

No you get ready for a spanking mate,

I shall be channelling the divine femine energy of abundance, with all the wholesome white-magic and pumpkin fertility rituals I can muster.

..Someones gotta bring in some yin to cool all this yang you are revelling in :P

Edited by Ceres
  • Like 2

Okay okay I concede... How about we spank each other whilst u mind fuk me?? Please?

I will let u win ?

... See, my magic is working its wonders already :P

• Like 1

Bogfrog has stolen all the yin, incog is hogging the yang, I'll have to grab some fertilizer while they bicker.

BTW Bogfrog, the best plants I ever saw were grown by a white witch who used her menses as fertilizer. It's an awesome tip that can't be stolen by your average bloke. :)

Mock me at your own peril.

Spring is coming......

The powerful force of menstrual blood cannot be bettered, though the ancients frequently believed the blood of a sacrificial goat might come close. The other force that incognito might apply is that of his masculine seed, which may encourage his plants to gain a little extra height or girth. However, it is unlikely to impact the size of the flower which is much more feminine in nature.

Still workin on them meds I take it?

Bogfrog has stolen all the yin, incog is hogging the yang, I'll have to grab some fertilizer while they bicker.

Lol, no no, you are mistaken WW. I haven't stolen anything, i'm just shakin what the universe gave me :P

It would be a miracle of endurance if Incog can maintain this level of bravado for the next 3 months.. He'll burn out i'm sure :P

So when is the start date? 1st of september like the punkins?

Edited by bogfrog
  • Like 2

^

Yep

So I just dug my sunflower patch...

First, I studied my garden and calculated the spot that gets the most sun on the entire property (growing on the roof was not a viable option).

I then proceeded to remove the tree stump that was occupying that location :lol:

Then I weeded the area, and took to it with my new shovel, turning and loosening/aerating all the soil. There were some rather massive earthworms...a good sign.

Then I proceeded to dig in some specially sourced race-horse manure partially soaked in race-horse urine.

I broke apart the poo and mixed it evenly with the soil using my shovel, then thoroughly wet the mixture with the garden hose.

I bordered the patch using bricks sourced at great expense excavated from the Temple of Aphaea, the greek goddess of agriculture and fertility. The bed was then blessed by virgin nuns of an exceptional standard of purity, who have never even so much as thought about getting a root.

It's even all true apart from the last paragraph...so GIRD THY LOINS, FOR I SHALL RAIN DOWN MIGHTY GIANT SUNFLOWERS UPON THEE!

EDIT: smack talk disclaimer - I will probably lose hahaha

Edited by gtarman
  • Like 4

*realizes it's September the 1st*

*freaks out*

*hurries out and plants sunflower seeds*

Edited by gtarman
  • Like 2

Lol.. I forgot about this one in the pumpkin induced frenzy.. Need to get some seeds still!

• Like 1

It's funny this thread popped up! I'd bought sunflowers a month ago ready to go in with the giant pumpkin! GAME ON!

• Like 1

Sweet i just found some giant sunflower seeds that Blowng sent me :D

Down they go!

• Like 2

I think I'm actually more excited about the sunflowers than I am about the pumpkin! My cockatoo sure will be!

• Like 2

My partner is going bananas about the sunflower comp - we have seeds if anyone wants some, bit of a late start but better late than never! 20 or so seeds available...

• Like 2

I dreamt of giant sunflowers last night, but when I flew up to check them out they were not real :(

Not entering myself but good luck yall and look forward to the pics.

Is it to early to puts dibs on winning seeds?

Woot :) - We have sunflower lift off! Germinated in a wineglass on the kitchen windowsill

post-11189-0-38953400-1378634671_thumb.p

post-11189-0-38953400-1378634671_thumb.png

post-11189-0-38953400-1378634671_thumb.png

• Like 1

^ mine's 2 inches tall with it's seed leaves out already :P

charlie-sheen-winning-tshirt.jpg?84cd58

• Like 1

Will take some 'suffer-in-your-sunflowery-jocks' pictures tomorrow :lol:

• Like 2