The Corroboree
rigger

Stimulant ideas/discussion

agreed! I was referring too Mutant asking if meth was active at 100mg insufflated and like Thunder I was thinking very much so! If I ever needed that much in one hit it's time to put that glass dick down for at least a month/ or get some better gear lol!

meth will last days not 12hrs.

its really easy to tell the difference imo.

• Like 1

Gear tends to be shit so a point of street isn't going to have you foaming at the bit although slamming it up your nose over a short period will bring it on pretty intensely. A point of quality gear in a short time is serious territory though.

a point of street

lol, you kids and your hip lingo

• Like 1

I think its hard to mistake meth and speed. Two completely different energies/emotions. For me its like comparing a strong pre workout to mdma, It's hard to confuse the two!

I understand the base is the same but the feeling is not. Speed is pretty random, I haven't used it for years time because its hard to know what kind of experience you will have. Sometimes when I used speed I was charged up and full of energy but just couldn't direct it. I am not satisfied with anything I am doing on it making it un enjoyable. I find I can be a bit more annoying on it too. These days I would probably only want it if I had a bad hangover.

More to do with ingestion method than formulation?

I'd definitely agree that smoking is the way to best control the energies, maybe that's because repeated, small, near-instant doses doesn't take the body by surprise causing that overwhelming come-up associated with serotonergics (which are normally eaten!) and tends to result in a more regulated high... Since people may not go back for more until the high starts to drop off.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

As i just posted I found modafinil really weird.

I too also urinated constantly and felt hung over the next day like id done something illegal. felt like utter crap.

while i was focused i was also mildly irritated by anyone or anything that distracted me in anyway from what my mind wanted to focus on. then once i added coffee to the occasion i was as a hyped up scattered mess.

the hang over the next day really put me off it. I may as well have drunk half a slab the way i felt. weird...

How is its action described, does it inhibit adrenalin reuptake?

I strongly agree Zen but we're used to mood elevating stimulants not jittery angsty unpleasant energy.

It could certainly be useful to keep busy but it doesn't have those cerebral thoughts for planning your current and future moves for efficiency while on the go.

Its eye opening to think that alongside the smooth, desirable, cerebral effects of illegal stimulants the same disgusting shakey heart-damaging adrenal overstimulation is in effect.

As i just posted I found modafinil really weird.

I too also urinated constantly and felt hung over the next day like id done something illegal. felt like utter crap.

while i was focused i was also mildly irritated by anyone or anything that distracted me in anyway from what my mind wanted to focus on. then once i added coffee to the occasion i was as a hyped up scattered mess.

the hang over the next day really put me off it. I may as well have drunk half a slab the way i felt. weird...

doesnt sound like modafinil at all mate

unless you took 4x too much with alot of coffee and or energy drink AND if it was your first into to it

If your ordering nootropics from India god knows what your recieving. I once recieved a batch of oleamide vrx from an Indian vendor that was active at 10mg smoked pmsl. Bastard had obviously sent me some JWH analougue. Wasnt i dissapointed once I sourced 3kgs of the real shit from a reputable vendor. :BANGHEAD2:

• Like 1

the indian vendor sells labelled strips of tablets but i can't speak for the content of the pills.

tolerance develops quickly so first time use plus coffee seems like a believable combo to have a shitty time. if you want to give it something extra i'd try something other than coffee and probably something other than a stimulant. some kind of mood elevation would complement it well i reckon, but then isn't the whole point of modafinil to have a formidable stimulant without any mood elevation.

to me, it has its own mood elevation, it just doesn't over-stimulate or give any burnout feeling. infact you can't feel anything, your just slightly more alert (so slight you don't notice it directly).

i have a smile from ear to ear and a calmness on modafinil, and zero unwanted side effects.

hate to say it, but your doing it wrong...

edit: caffeine is MUCH stronger feel than modafinil. the combination is what gave you the undesired results.

Edited by C_T

Hey Zen,

If it was a decent brand, I think it might be inexperience. You will piss a lot if your not used to stimulants. When I first used it I found it weird too. I felt like I was kicking down on a pill but never got any further. Just uneasy adrenaline coming up my throat. I couldn't sleep either despite being tired.

Now unless I take at least a week off you could slip one in my coffee an I would never know.

Maybe try half next time and see how it goes. Gradually work your way up as tolerance builds

• Like 1

it seems speedfreeks are meant to love meth.

I find it strange to find it hard to control the energies of amphetamines for people who do like and use them.

maybe you are doing them too much or too often?

maybe you take too much for the said occasion?

having to smoke so as to control it doesn't sound so good, as smoking is considered the most addictive and most unhealthy way to take it.

I am glad to not have smoked speed yet.. Even MDPV is said to be rendered euphoric and pleasant when smoked...

I have found plain ephedrine+beers+pot to be almost analogous to clean euro speed, only that with euro speed I never did pot.

All in all, dudes, if plain ephedrine doesn't do it for ya, than you have been taking too much amphetamines!!! Or amphetamines werent for ya in the first place...

I know ephedrine is illegal in most countries, mine too, but its the real deal, it exists in plants and all...

Lol would have smelt that lad a mile off C-T, play with half baked cat piss suffer the karmic cosequences ;)

• Like 1

hello again

I opened up a discussion with the impressive title

Disc clip / Gym / I am in deep shit / stims for acceleration

that combines stims with excercise, gyms, rather a forced excercise that comes with some injury or spinal condition and all.... please chime in

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40240

the topic could be renamed to "can/should I use stims or other accelerators to quickly rebuild muscles to support a slipped disc in an untrained and slacky but still thin body?"

or something like that

PS: boy, excercise is psychoactive by itself, and if I (feel I) need another psychoactive to get my excercises done, then how wrong might I have gone?

Does anyone know if armodafinil is compatible with MAOI (caapi)?

I've heard around the grape vine, when I was swingin about minding my own business, that it didn't interact badly with the classic naughty things, but maoi wasn't included in the grape vine elves (really silly and unwarranted) "experiments". The worst interactions were found however to be with alcohol, namely BP issues so a maoi experiment seemed really silly to the grapevine elves (thankfully they had enough sense to stop there!)

My experience was from modafinal. Its a poor stimulant in my experience and just makes you focused mentally to the point of being irritable.

its not exactly a stimulant anyway as there is no clear evidence that its primary wake-promoting activity is mediated through dopamine.

IMHO Modafinil is a bit like amphetamine but without the fun. Caffeine is more recreational.

I've had nothing but good experience with armodafinil. I used it pretty much daily the last two months during the grain harvest, where I had to work 12-16 hrs a day 7 days a week, plus study and exams around these hours. It REALLY had me focused and got me through the day getting all my work and study done, I can recommend not drinking TO much coffee, maybe stick to the one in the morning or else ime I hit a bit jittery. Sleeping was not a problem at all. Only negative thing I could say would be tightness in the neck and back muscles but you could also attribute that to fatigue and effects of prolonged physical labour.

Armodafonil gets two thumbs up from me, however I wouldn't take it for recreational purposes would be a waste of money for me. I found I wasn't interested in small talk or chit chat, just really completing the tasks in front of me.

I really am not a stim person either. Most stimulants give me a horrible experience. I think to much anyways without those processes accelerated. However armo really focussed your thought on what was in front of you, kinda like a horse wearing a blinker.

Edit- oh yeah you also piss ALOT on armo, so always keep your fluids up. Perhaps that's where some negative reports come from, people taking it and becoming dehydrated.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 2