The Corroboree
rigger

Stimulant ideas/discussion

Hey guys,

I know this is fairly well covered but I am hoping people here may have some unique ideas or experiences. I work 7 days a week and that isn't going to change for the next few years. Once or twice a week during busy times I need a decent stimulant to help out. Now I know a lot of you would think just push through but stimulants can make me a bit happier which is beneficial for my business and me personally. If no bad luck comes my way maybe I could have a modest retirement at 40 if I choose so it's worth while for me.

So far I use, Caffeine but I also use it to work out and tolerance builds quickly and Im looking for a bit more kick. Modafinil, works great for me but I like to mix it up and retain my tolerance by not using to often as I already take 400mg when I do use it. Meth works great but it more of a treat and is not something I would use regularly or enjoy obtaining. Oxiracetam doesn't really seem to do anything for me. Alcar never noticed any stimulant effect and Yohimbe just feels weird.

Im just looking for a bit of clear headed motivation, mood lift and energy

Love to here any of your thoughts, ideas, experiences please :)

Edited by rigger
  • Like 2

Well I'll probably get shot down for even suggesting this, but nicotine fits the "clear headed motivation, mood lift and energy" perfectly. It's dangerous and addictive, but then so is caffeine and meth. Smoking is obviously rather bad for you but nicotine in pure form is less damaging, however nicotine even by itself can lead to cardiovasular damage long term. I think I got more stuff done during my year on patches than the rest of my life combined. But it certainly put a strain on my body.

• Like 1

ginseng, tongkatali, tyrosine, some nootropic stim sounds like salbutamol but it isnt if i remember i will tell you.

i work shift work and its all over the place, eat healthy rest whenever you can drink ;ots of water, it does catch up so take annual leave and just rest and chill out. I find stims may not be the best but something that will chill you out could give you more energy, so your using less energy and getting the same hours and not burning the candle at both ends, just chill out and found something relaxing that is also stimulating.

modafinil is crazy expensive $80 for 30 tabs, evil prices!

• Like 1

Thanks Guys,

no need to worry about suggestions. I will research any substance I am unfamiliar with and weigh up the risk v reward. I remembered I found duromine quite useful also. It's hard to get unless you know someone who is very overweight and willing to get you some but can be quite productive for me. I understand Stimulants aren't a long term solution and I will mix it up with plenty of rest and relaxing!

I wish doctors would take consideration of prescription stimulants for short term needs like mine.

At the same time I am interested in natural stimulants also.

Btw: I use generic sun phama modafinil if that's useful to anyone. $80 for 30 is insane!! I got 140 for about $180 over a year ago

Edited by rigger

Are you using modafinil or armodafinil? The latter is a lot better IME. Sun pharma no longer have the rights for waklerts tho and there is a new product now called artvigil. Not sure if it's the same feeling but contains the same 150mg of armodafinil.

DMAA when it was legal used to combo nicely with hordenine and caffiene, I used to use it to keep the waklerts going too, 24hr shifts were no problems although it would get tweaky before the end and there's always a crash.... What goes up comes down so if you aren't dedicating 12hrs after a bender then I'm not sure how you'd handle another redose...

Be careful and peace!!

Phenylpiracetam works too for the first day and then tolerance builds quickly, but may be useful for one day a week?

My favourite tho is nodoze split into quarters, and a quarter taken every hr, seems to work fine for long shifts and doesn't give you the up and straight down effect of redbull. Sugar is a killer and a major cause of crashes so keep away from it and stay loaded with good wholesome food and go low carb when you need to churn out a huge day/week.

I also suggest Modafinil, it like a subtle coffee high that lasts all day with a sprinkle of feel good.

Enjoy my days so much more, although smoking cigarettes makes me feel really shit while on it.

Also the first time I took it, I had a coffee 5 minutes afterwards and my concentration levels where as though I was on shrooms...

nothing mattered except what was in front of me... it was weird...

Note these are all mentioned for research purposes.. look up your laws... this is an international forum and some of these drugs might be illegal where you are at...

MAJOR STIMULANTS

1) mdpv in small oral doses (10~30mg). some say mdpv is the devil, and its very difficult to weight and probably impossible to find there, but the non-recreational use might be the only one possible use of this substance and that's what you're asking here.... the euphoria is almost non-existent, and the up lasts many hours... if someone could source it, it might prove one of the cheapest solutions. it must be the only stim that doesn't synergise with alcohol... dont insuflate dont smoke, dont redose are usual suggestions for a sensible approach... it also seems to bare aphrodisiac qualities...

2) ephedrine (10-50 mg?) ... this might be easier to get ... this is the base of all amphs.... its natural-occuring , and its not too euphoric, people say its not at all, but it is... its pretty easier to get ephedrine-caffeine pills, as they are legal as opposed to plain ephedrine pills. DOnt know the laws in AUstralia though.... but hey, I cant stand caffeine... but it might be a nice idea for ya... I remember the typical ephedrine dose for each capsule was 50mg.

MINOR STIMULANTS

1) I dont like coffee - I respect its power and its useful ness, I enjoy the first half and the rise and peak, but not the duration and the "tail" . I have only used caffeine at work (early morning after drunk night, where I cannot function properly cause I am sleepy and fucked up) or when driving after meal, or driving at night )

some 15 years ago, when I drank coffee the days we were group studing for uni (intensive studying for just one day usually) , I could not go more than 2-3 coffees a day, the rush and internal nervousness became unbearable, even though we smoked some J in the breaks. So I drank one or 2 redbuls (dont drink 3 RB after having drank coffee) . I have also found that for some reason, RedBulls give me that stim buzz without getting overstimulated, like I am with coffee... I guess RB has not a lot caffeine, OR the different types of sugar play their role... SO you might give RedBulls a try, to replace coffee, or instead of drinking 2 coffees, you might drink one coffe and one redbull

2) Salvia officinalis, the most known medicinal salvia has thujone... this is supposed to be a stimulant.. havent really check it out.. there are reports that putting that stuff in joint make it more stim. Despite its a herb, I am not sure its OK to take it every day for long time... Its got a pretty nice taste as a tea... and its got tons of medical properties...

+++++

switch to / experiment with sativa dominant strains, such a change would only make a difference to a habitual smoker and not the occasional...

PS: you might also wanna look up E.novo

Edited by mutant
  • Like 1

1,3 DMBA isnt bad, no euphoria, bit jittery if you go over 300mg doesnt seem to cause the vasoconstriction DMAA did and the energy only lasts around 4hrs so its great for sexual enhancement too

Where do u guys but ur modafinil? Harvest is coming up quickly and I'll be doin 15 hr shifts again :( usually did it on coffee and cigs however I've quit both, do u guys recommend modafinil that much? Dosage? Sellers? And it causes no probs with piss tests??

Love to here any of your thoughts, ideas

um, don't work so much? why would you do that to yourself? even 5 days a week is abhorrent/slave labour as far as i'm concerned

• Like 2

Yeah ur not wrong frank, abhorrent yes but some of us don't have much choice when we have got OURSELVES in debt, have responsibilities that require a constant significant cash flow, yes we have enslaved ourselves but the alternative is even worse than the enslavement lol.

I'm gonna give

The armodafanil a go this harvest where we work 7 days a week 13plus hrs a day. I find those hrs kill u got the first week but then u kinda adapt, the mind fades and the body just powers, probably why so many people get killed in my industry that time of year.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 3

modafinil 100mg upon awakening, work days only, and cut down to only those you need it.

Hey thanks for the suggestions guys.

Incog, I get modafinil from Sunpharma. Modalert 200. Just look them up on line.

Fanke, I think you mean "why do you work so much?" or "can you take time off?" minus the "um" (a pet hate ;) ) But I will answer your question as to why I work so much.

I own my own business. You cant always get staff to do everything. And when you have high overheads and costs sometimes the success of your business depends on how much you put in yourself. Also for me to take time off means paying extra staff, paying overheads and a holiday. Its not a multi million dollar corporation where I work every day to stroke my own ego.

Much of my work cant be covered by staff. Think about your workplaces. If a water pipe busts at 5.00pm of a Friday who do you think will clean it up? If an alarm goes off in the middle of the night no one is going to volunteer to check it out etc.

Sell up?? well it costs money to sell up also! and sometimes selling a fairly costly business doesn't just happen overnight especially if you haven't put in the work to get your cost vs expenses looking good... Another reason not to just go crazy on staff and holidays! Who wants to buy a business for say $700,000 which earns $150,000 and spends $100,000 in expenses! that's going to take 14 years to see a return on your investment!

I made a choice to risk what I had worked for over the previous 15 years in a business where I work hard to set my self up for potential retirement in a few more years. You can't judge the decision as unwise at this point in time. Having a nice house, car and savings at 40 Vs 20+ more years of hard work seems pretty good. Im actually doing this because I hate working so much.

Im not upset but more trying to explain what may not be easy to see unless you have been in the situation.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 2

Fair call rigs, i am just concerned about your health! you gotta have some spare time to yourself, you'll die!

and don't get me wrong i did actually used to work 6 days a week, but one day was just at an ice cream shop so it was more like a day of neverending dessert...:P

• Like 2

Franke, your wiser than me mate :) a lot of people who had worked in the industry told me it's hard and you wont get a break. I thought yeah, I've done hard things, it wont be that bad. I can imagine what they would have been thinking! Don't get me wrong its Marathon hard not a sprint a day kind of thing.

Thanks for the concern. While I do live for the moment I take these things much more seriously than in the past. I generally keep doses fairly low and really don't rely on stronger substances for just work purposes. I really don't want to be upping my dose for a good evening out because I have used over the past couple of months for work. In fact I actually wont increase my dose past a (very low) amount so if my tolerance builds no party for me!

I really want to maximize my enjoyment of everyday but I weigh up the risk of compromised health later life. Im not aiming for 80+ but I don't want to find I have problems at 50 due to what I did in my 30's. Still, compared with my 20's i'm a saint these days!

Synephrine is impressive - not supposed to effect central dopamine but I find that hard to believe. half life is short however.

Ethlyphenidate if it were legal would be my choice. It has a high abuse potential but the clear headed energy and feeling of accomplishment from every single task is amazing

Thanks guys, I would be keen to try ethylphenidate. It's easy to order but wonder if it's worth the risk. I would imagine a small personal order would be overlooked but our customs is so anal about everything. I feel environmental threats and large quantities of banned substances should really be what these guys are spending time on.

ethylphenidate is disgusting, theres a reason it wasn't picked up by pharma.

(ritalin) is disgusting with less side effects than ethyl. still leaved me with weird headaches and i never get headaches (99% of the time). and that was when i was prescribed it, during my dex prescription we tried ritalin for a few months. and have since tried ethyl a few times when it was legal.

still nothing compares to 100mg modafinil.

no high, just cognitive function. the way a stim should work, so im not off my face, its not affecting my diet or lifestyle, or important interactions.

Edited by C_T

Had my first armodafinil today at 7am, I'm still pretty blasted.... Think I'll have half a pill next time.. I'm still unsure how I would rate it really. I peed ALOT