The Corroboree
Drake

Do "they" ever really target the little people?

What makes you think your a little fish?

You might want a gram or 2 of DMT, not a big amount, little fish stuff right?, but this requires alot larger amount of bark or phyllodes & this is where it gets interesting the law considers that bark or phyllode to be the scheduled substance it contains so in actual fact its not 1 or 2 grams its hundreds of grams of DMT but they aren't going to stop there they will want you for manufacture or if you have'nt got that far but just have some lye & other pretty ubiquitous household items which could be used for an extraction lying around they will push for intent. Still think your a little fish?, I'm sure you can imagine how the media would play out such a scenario.

No rules are foolproof, what if your driving home with some bark & a tailight blows & a copper pulls you over?, or while your at work someone flogs your telly & the police inspect your house?, what happens when you have a falling out with one of those trusted friends?... People are busted these ways all the time.

Edited by shruman

Hear here, you're right on the dot friend!

Do "they" ever really target the little people?

No they dont, you've got nothing to worry about :wink:

I think some of y'all are a little too paranoid... but then again, I don't live in Australia.

Little Fish, Little Fish, let me in.

Not by the hairs of my enourmous plant of sin-sin(semilla)

The cottage industry of great natural psy's will never become a target for the law. Let's look at two very cool organic journeys. Mushrooms & Salvia. Generally, you can't just 'go & score' either of these, despite the relative ease in which they can be produced. The springboarding into deep hallucinogen experience simply isn't ever going to be a high-demand-high for the general population.

So, relatively speaking, almost no-one is into this stuff. Why would law enforcement agents target odd-psy-stuff when there's tons of weed being grown, gadzillions of pills changing hands, and a blistering Ice supply that tears away at the fabric of society ?

The idea is to keep it cool. If you have had 'The Calling', you share it with others that might also have that same calling. You don't rock down to the pub and say to some bogan stoners "Wheee-heeyyy, Ive got some stuff that will blow you out, and it's waaaaay better than pot".

Fuck it. I don't want to come across as elitist, but natural psy's really aren't suited to the general public, and the party/drink/fuck/get high/party more mentality.

You reckon?

A friend posted this on another forum 20 may:

"I read in the paper just the other day a 24yo man was arrested on allegations of Manufacture in NQ, having literature, and equipment.

Unusual and discomforting that no other drugs were mentioned"

Or you can check out:

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...=19616&st=0

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...mp;#entry172182

& yes members of this forum & the wider community have been pulled into star chambers because of this, hell even Torsten got raided for his ethnobotanicals.

Maybe were paranoid but the flipside is maybe your naieve?, is it not better to err on the side of caution or at least be aware of what your getting yourself into?

I have seen this before . To me it seems like it was abused, or at least used by people who had no idea. The ones who do there 12-24 months of research, and respect the molecule known as DMT, won't end up in hospital. Also note, that one was charge with supplying a prohibited drug (DMT). Although don't believe everything the media feeds you. It holds the point that they got busted for 2grams. But I am sure if they knew full well about the drug, and did not do any dealings (kept it to themelves), they would of never gotten the unwanted attention.

This artical also shows that the Lismore man was supplying.

Todays northernstar reports that Rainer Grimm was charged with cultivating, supply and possession of cannabis [19 plants and 1580g herb], possession of 527 tabs of LSD, and manufacture and possession of 10.01g DMT.

So looking at both of these. Both were charged for supply, NOT keeping to themselves. They don't seem like the people I have suggested. So far all these busts with DMT I have read, have been from either dealing, or being reported for suspicious acts.

Although the the article you mention with your mate, seems somewhat different. But you just don't know without any clear information I guess.

Edited by Drake

FFS...you don't need to be a dealer or caught dealing...you can get pulled over for a faulty tail light and you might have half a gram of DMT and keep to your self all you want..."YOU WILL BE CHARGED WITH POSSESSION"...what the hell has keeping to yourself got to do with it... :huh: anyone remember the famous poppy bust of a guy in QLD...he was growing his own poppies for himself alone and using them for his chronic pain...he kept to himself and never dealt his poppies...a nosy neighbor dobbed him in...for the last time...you can and will get charged for having in your possession any amount of illegal/controlled substance...there are no separate laws for people keeping to them selves...no special privileges period...1 pipe of DMT = 50mg...you will get charged for possession of a controlled substance...is it clear enough now.

H.

FFS...you don't need to be a dealer or caught dealing...you can get pulled over for a faulty tail light and you might have half a gram of DMT

Anyone who is caught in such a way, is due to stupidity. If someone was really keeping to them self , they would be smart to call there close friend in on it to come over. Or something along them lines.

Anyone remember the famous poppy bust of a guy in QLD...he was growing his own poppies for himself alone and using them for his chronic pain...he kept to himself and never dealt his poppies...a nosy neighbor dobbed him in...

You should look back to what I sead - "So far all these busts with DMT I have read, have been from either dealing, or being reported for suspicious acts.". Now the the poor old man with the Poppies, he probably would of never been charged if it was not for the neighbor.

for the last time...you can and will get charged for having in your possession any amount of illegal/controlled substance...there are no separate laws for people keeping to them selves...no special privileges period...1 pipe of DMT = 50mg...you will get charged for possession of a controlled substance...is it clear enough now.

H.

I think the original discussion was the speculation of Coppers targeting the people who keep to themselves (you know the ones I means). Of course you will be charged for any amount of sead drug on you. When was it ever sead that keeping to ones self would get any special treatment if charged?

I will point out again. All articles I have read about busts on DMT are due to Dealing, being reported for suspicious acts, and you can probably add in stupidity if you want. Such articles could not be suggested that them people were keeping to themselves.

So yeah, topic at hand is the speculative discussion of the possibility of coppers targeting the little people. Not the suggestion of "do these little people get some time of special treatment if charged?".

Edited by Drake

The LEO's care about convictions and statistics not about people being "big time"

what you're really saying is that they don't target people who do not PROVIDE a target, and i don't think anyone can disagree with that. if you don't provide a target you won't be targeted. if it'll help you sleep i agree, just don't go believing you can't get caught because anything can happen.

edit: i need to clarify. in saying that you can't be targeted if you don't provide a target, does NOT mean your ass will not be busted should they catch you by random means. i'm just saying that operations (like dial-a-druggie, etc) catch "druggies" by specific means and it is possible to avoid showing up on the radar, but you don't have to show up on a radar to be caught and i'm saying that from personal experience.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

come to think of it any one on this forum could be a cop just have to attach a tracking cookie to a pm and they could find you! were all busted LOL :unsure:

come to think of it any one on this forum could be a cop just have to attach a tracking cookie to a pm and they could find you! were all busted LOL :unsure:

This is getting silly and wasteful of useful time. All been said before if you bother to search threads. No offence meant to anyone but why don't we start the "silly " thread and we be all happy. lol ha ha te he ha ha kill yo mum la la tree la la

& yes members of this forum & the wider community have been pulled into star chambers because of this, hell even Torsten got raided for his ethnobotanicals.

What?! When?

• Like 1

What makes you think your a little fish?

You might want a gram or 2 of DMT, not a big amount, little fish stuff right?, but this requires alot larger amount of bark or phyllodes & this is where it gets interesting the law considers that bark or phyllode to be the scheduled substance it contains so in actual fact its not 1 or 2 grams its hundreds of grams of DMT but they aren't going to stop there they will want you for manufacture or if you have'nt got that far but just have some lye & other pretty ubiquitous household items which could be used for an extraction lying around they will push for intent. Still think your a little fish?, I'm sure you can imagine how the media would play out such a scenario.

No rules are foolproof, what if your driving home with some bark & a tailight blows & a copper pulls you over?, or while your at work someone flogs your telly & the police inspect your house?, what happens when you have a falling out with one of those trusted friends?... People are busted these ways all the time.

Really that applies to DMT also I was under the impression harmala containing plants were the only thing that type of legislation applied to where plant weight =illegal substance weight seems kinda weird that you can get busted for having a pile of our national emblem mulched up but nothing surprises me with these stupid fucking laws these days

I don't think they have much concern about the little guys unless as has been said they can get bigger fish from it. I have personally (when i use to smoke herb )had a copper come to the door while i was smoking herb and knew exactly what i was doing bong , bowl etc on the kitchen cupboards and that ever prominent odour eminating from there also and not do a thing I don't know maybe its the suit and tie that made him think twice about hammering me , I actuallly got the impression beacuse of the profession I work and have no record he just let it slide this has been my only pleasant experience with the boys in blue but it certainly seems that at least some of them have no intrest in personal users at least of herb

I think if this is the thing that we seek to achieve we need an organisation similar to LEAP or even an Australian Chapter of LEAP in order to change the mindset of the people who enforce our laws by gaining influence over this group it would be far easier to make inroads to push for regulatory change and the more police who are party to such an organisation the more that will take the view that there is no point in harrassing personal users if the enforcer do not enforce a law then it ceases to exist.

The end point is obvious a push for legaslative change but lets not write every law enforcement official off as a mindless tool with no ability to make moral judgement some of them are very intelligent people we just need to find a way to successfully appeal to their intelligence. The amount of retired police i have spoken to over the years that use various substances and do not support the Ideals of the war on drugs is quite astounding .......................anyway just my two cents on the matter

This is getting silly and wasteful of useful time. All been said before if you bother to search threads. No offence meant to anyone but why don't we start the "silly " thread and we be all happy. lol ha ha te he ha ha kill yo mum la la tree la la

Maybee we need a Newbees thread because somtimes we genuinly want to know and when we ask a Q thats been asked a hundred times or put our foot in our mouths about somthing (a lot of other forums dont ride your back about how you word an issues or wether you want to have a bitch) some of the older members get quite indignant about things (why they just wouldnt ignore a thread they think could get them in trouble instead of implicating themselves or answering to what they think is a stupid question is beyond me)

we already do have some silly threads here dont we in the culture and community threads? we cant all be serious 100% of the time!!!

and my earlier post about any one of us could be a cop wasnt intended to be a joke IM FUCKING SERIOUS!!! but that dosnt phase me as i dont belive that im doing anything wrong wether they do or not and ive argued this in court on more than one occasion

but that dosnt phase me as i dont belive that im doing anything wrong wether they do or not and ive argued this in court on more than one occasion

With poor results I'll bet....

actually earlier this year i was charged with tresspass onto school property in the agracultural section and picking some shrooms i explained to the police that i ate them to think more clearly about my life i was made fun of by the judge and the local newspaper wrote a story on it they decided not to charge me for the mushrooms but i wore a $400 fine for the tresspass after the story was printed the fence i had carfully climed over was trashed and kids were in there everyday untill school came back. Mackay is great 4 shrooming we find them from Sep thru till March as long as weve had significant rain fall (gotta love the tropics) and you have to stand up for what you belive in regardless of fear of retribution i suppose that up here they just have bigger fish to fry with the mining industry boom and drug tests at almost evry workshop Mackay has a booming amphetamine industry that a lot of the polices resourses are put into quelling (unfrotunatly up here a kid is probably more likley to be introduced to gear befor pot as not many people cant smoke it and keep there jobs) :(

Edited by lofty86

Here we go, I'm totally honest here and the fuzz can try bust me lest they want to sift my shit but nothing left ha ha. Ingested 50g of supposed Iboga root bark in a desperate attempt to per sway my alcohol dependency. Worked but I don't know if it is just from the illness Iboga causes. 3 days later still feel very ill so beware other newbie's of what you seek. Research research research!!!!!!!! Hey cops out there, come around for a cuppa, tea and coffee is the strongest I got these days since I been scared of you lol.

read or re-read the forum rules markcond. you dont want to be incriminating yourself here and its not the cops you gotta look out for, its the musculanly wrath of Torsten!

• Like 1

read or re-read the forum rules markcond. you dont want to be incriminating yourself here and its not the cops you gotta look out for, its the musculanly wrath of Torsten!

OK My real bad. I'm going away to the bush for a real retreat and get away. I'm sorry for any offence or inappropriately offendinig any one OK. I just need space and peace. Sorry

Don't risk what you don't want to lose or aren't willing to fight for. That simple.

:worship:

Don't risk what you don't want to lose or aren't willing to fight for. That simple.

I'm willing to fight. Who's with me?

I think adding a 'Stupid/Newbie Questions' sticky in each forum would be a good idea actualy, I know a lot of other forums use them.