The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

planthelper

planthelper bashing,some members disturbe the forums

double post

abandoned

so dworx were you sad when sopa and pipa were axed?

censorship is a load of shit...

where do i start?

yes why would you waste your time trying to learn something when you can just stick to your ideals and stay completely ignorant of where i'm coming from...

of course i'm just trying to make an excuse for my OMG RACIST comments... PC IS GOOD, WE HAVE TO PROTECT YOU FROM YOURSELVES, LETS MAKE WORDS ILLEGAL, LETS MAKE EVERYTHING ILLEGAL, PROHIBITION IS GOOD.

do you think the current legality of drugs is good? do you support what ever it is that's trying to make acacias and shit illegal?

and if you really want to point out how evil i am, search my content and you'll find that i'm also a khat thief, a child molester and general rapist, as well as countless other things.

the truth is

CHNT IS KONY

abandoned

Is this thread still going ?! UHG.

your powers of only reading the lines are very strong.

keep it up.

once again, one should never ever read between or beyond the lines.

hey amz, if you weren't a woman i would love you.

Going to piss on my cactus,

then watch home and away...

more i work with them plants the more i get attracted to drama, soo dramatic watchin them grow bicker and seperate to bicker then meet and bicker then point the finger and bicker then have a fallback bicker then be so bickerd to bicker.

Yeah im adding to the fire a wee bit..

But its my thoughts on the matter,

havent read it all, thought the first couple of post was a comedy script then got bored.

anyhow back teeth are floating plant need me nutes,,

I'm thinking more the thread title should be chaned to "post here if you are a douche" and I think dworx should just run full circle and change his famun name to douche. "Douche who lost a fight and took a load" is more applicable.

Once again douche well done on bringing lab into Sab. No wonder no one goes there.

shruman & psylo dread enjoy calling me a troll and putting me down.

The only one I can find who called you a troll is BushTurkey. Please post links to posts [not threads] where psylo and shruman have called you a troll.

aye??? i would never call PH a troll! i was prob calling psylodread one. I love PH

What's going on here?.. This is not the Corroboree way. It's turning into a competition and it's going no where. All play nice now, or I will have to use a words I don't normally use ;)

Lucky we don't have 'The Red Button' anymore hey (not that I used it) ,but this thread would be lit up like a Christmas tree .

aye??? i would never call PH a troll! i was prob calling psylodread one. I love PH

quite possible. I guess that makes my point even better, that people who cause misunderstandings by not quoting the text they are referring to should not complain about having created a misunderstanding [eg the situaiton between ph and psylo in that thread where you called one of them a troll] ;)

Chnt - there is no room on this forum for racist language, even if it is meant in sarcasm. Also please be aware that I do read the chat logs and that I have access to more and longer than everyone else. I can't say I am pleased with the way you and psylo treat other people there. Other memebrs should not feel like they are being bullied, yet that is the repeated complaints I hear. If you can't play nice there I will find a way to lock you out of chat. Same goes for psylo. You need to be more aware that not everyone shares your level of rough banter.

i understand that certain words and terms are off limits due to social-norms, my agenda is that of breaking social-norms with the idea of evolving the social conscious, it is actually a very positive concept though it often seems negative... i shall try to restrain myself...

i do not think i bully people, in fact i try to be positive and encouraging, i am very negative about certain ideas, but this negativity is directed at ideas and not at people.

indeed i have an intense personality and some people cannot handle this, to these people, i apologise for making your corroboree experience an uncomfortable one, but please feel free to talk to me about anything.

i feel that i am incredibly honest, and due to the nature of the world and social-norms, this honesty can be very blunt or shocking, or hard to accept or what ever... i'm not trying to bring this forum down or make anyone's life harder, i'm trying to break down barriers, taboos, what ever... i'm trying to take the meaning away from negative things, i'm trying to unite everyone... i think that many people need to know that it is ok to feel negative things, like, not being 100% happy 100% of the time doesn't make you a bad person... many taboos are engrained within out cultures and mental illness is such a big taboo, culture perpetuates the myth that people are happy 100% of the time and if you aren't there something wrong with you and that makes you bad... i could go on but what ever...

at the deepest level i love everyone, even members i've had disagreements with...

wats a troll :scratchhead:

Chnt just make sure the intensity doesn't burn you, and the people you care about. There's a small margin between being intense, and being an egomaniac cocksucker. It's a fine line.

cant i be both?

Of course you can. Being both wouldnt diminsh the "egomaniac cocksucker". Im not sure why you think fighting social norms includes racism, as i place rasicm as one of the greatest social norms going on in "middle class" house holds now days. Sorry but i cant really see any good reason to promote racist comments. I doubt you actualy are racist wich is why its puzzling that you want to defend that comment.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPS its not like ive never told a racist joke, but dont pretend your "breaking social-norms" by doing so. Whats less normal then NOT TALKING ABOUT RACE

To be honest chnt, I don't like your online persona much. Has an odor of a really watered down bill hicks with much less wit combined with massive buckets of immaturity.

There's nothing original, all your supposed thought provoking enlightenment is really old and roll eyes fucking boring.

. I actually feel for fairy. Big ups to her.

that comment was pointing out the stupidity of such comments, because anyone with half a brain can easily see differences in those different races...

perhaps some uneducated (lack of education in relation to "asians") people might not see much difference between japanese and chinese people, surely everyone can see differences between japanese and indonesian people or chinese and philipino people...

i told this story on chat once, you were there by the way... once upon a time i was walking with a few of my mates, one was indo, and a dude walks past and under his breath says "jap cunt", obviously with the intent to offend, ie a classic example of racism... i turned around and said something to offend him, which worked, he started swearing and saying some fighting words... i had already turned the other way and started walking, i didn't see his face and didn't care, he offended by mate and i offended him back. later that night he threw a bottle at me which got so close to my head that it brushed my hair... you know the rest.

by making a joke out of such unintelligent racism, i can point out the stupidity of such comments, and not only does it break the taboo of racism but it also encourages discussion of different races. making such stupid comments in this way takes meaning away from racist comments, normalising racist terms, rendering the hateful meaning behind those terms inane, giving the power back to which ever race it is in question. my mates call me wog, so what, black people call themselves niggas, it's endearing, it takes power away from people who want to use those terms in a racist way. in saying such a stupid comment, i open a debate, just like this one... by making such a stupid comment, people might look up those different races i mentioned and learn something about them, and learn that they do not in fact all look like jackie chan and there are actually vast differences. by making such a stupid comment people can actually see that it is ok to talk about other races, without the discussion actually being racist.

people tend to jump to the conclusion that any comment about another race in inherently racist, this is far from the truth... regardless this idea is perpetuated through concepts such as political correctness, in gets to the point where it is taboo to discuss other races at all... by breaking down those taboos people are free to discuss other races and learn about them, and become more comfortable with them and see them as people, which in turn decreases social xenophobia.

shall i continue?

No your spinning enough bullshit as it is.

you're a cool guy incog, but i gotta say i find it pretty amusing that you used to be a counsellor.

while i wont deny that i can be immature as well any any number of other things, it's very interesting that you would make such a comment about me.

as for nothing being original, can you tell me what is?

as for nothing being original, does this make it not relevant?

as for you finding my comments boring, well that is simply you finding my comments boring.

imagine a world where the idea of racism is as silly as the idea that the world is flat