John Kimble- Kindergarten Cop

• Like 1

[George] "We're not fit to live among decent people."

[Mitchell] "Good job we don't, then."

(from BBC's Being Human)

"Anyine who can't look after their animals ain't worth fuckin'"

-bung

My workplace :)

"He abused me, he ill-treated me, he got the better of me, he stole my belongings;"... the enmity of those harbouring such thoughts cannot be appeased.

"He abused me, he ill-treated me, he got the better of me, he stole my belongings;"... the enmity of those not harbouring such thoughts can be appeased.

Dont fuel yourself with negative energy like hate anger and a bad attitude, instead run on positive energy like love compassion and excitement.. I mean look at what it does to the engine!

Myself

• Like 3

Aloneness and silence are two aspects of one experience, two sides of the same coin. If one wants to experience silence one has to go into one´s total aloneness. It is there.

We are born alone, we die alone. Between these two realities we create a thousand and one illusions of being together - all kinds of relationships, friends and enemies, loves and hates, nations, races, religions. We create all kinds of hallucinations just to avoid one fact: that we are alone. But whatsoever we do, the truth cannot be changed. It is so, and rather than trying to escape from it, the best way is to rejoice in it.

Rejoicing in your own aloneness is what meditation is all about. The meditator is one who dives deep into one´s aloneness, knowing that we are born alone, we will be dying alone, and deep down we are living alone. So why not experience what this aloneness is? It is our very nature, our very being.

- Osho

• Like 5

taking psychedelics is about dislodging certitude. it's not about receiving information from plant teachers. plant intelligence is completely alien to our own, and has nothing to do with knowledge. but plants are teachers. it's not about empowering yourself, it's about dismantling the sense of having a self. psychedelics show that a self isn't a necessary precondition to having experiences. if you take the right ones, you will have incredibly vivid experiences without needing to have a self -seldom said

• Like 2

A fundamentalist materialist scientist is likely to be almost as far from the mark as a fundamentalist religious nut. In large part those two extremes are very similar, it's only the content of their close mindedness that differs. When it comes down to it, neither of these pathological extremes has much to do with the original concepts that they are supposedly speaking in the name of, but rather point to that persons relationship with their own ego.

-said paradox

• Like 2

the power is in the technique

• Like 1

"I really fuckin like cranberries" - DiscoStu

'It is to be regretted that scientific men in this colony have paid so little attention to the subject of Medicinal Botany. Surrounded, as we are, by shrubs and plants possessing medicinal properties, there is a wide field for investigation; and, no doubt, it will be found in time to come, that we have been sending to distant countries for expensive medicines, whilst remedies equally efficacious might be provided close at hand in all their native freshness.'

William Woolls, A Contribution to the Flora of Australia (1867), p. 94.

• Like 3

Starling - If drugs made creative genuises, then every crackhead would be salvador dali.

• Like 2

IF THE ZOO BANS ME FOR HOLLERING AT THE ANIMALS I WILL FACE GOD AND WALK BACKWARDS INTO HELL

@Dril

If both mind and matter are real, and are not separate substances, and neither can emerge or evolve from the other, then both matter and mind have always existed together, are coextensive, co-eternal and in some way, co-creative. Panpsychism, variously called panexperientalism or radical materialism, proposes that matter (or physical energy) itself is intrinsically sentient or experiental, all the way down. (Christian de Quincey, apparently)

This is a place of oddballs - Incog

i know where the fuck i am

haim in the electric sea

in the the eklectric sea

wooooooooooooooooooo

where are we

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wee

]eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i don't like how ingogo makes memebers feel small.

that

is all

p,s

peacedog cult

• Like 2

ghosty - To live, you must be a warrior.

Is this the bit where we unleash the power of the Primal Warrior?

No.

There's no reality, only perception